Izzerri Enhancement macro 02/21/2021

Been playing around with instant cast timers on different classes, and recently been toying around with my Enhancement Shaman, When I first made this macro I put lightning bolt in the macro and it would go off when it was not instant and cost some dps. I have not touched the macro since Dec 22, 2020. I have learn some new tricks that I thought might work for Enhancement. This is an experimental, semi-tested macro that will instantly cast lighting bolt if you use version one, or chain lightning if you use version 2. From my testing so far the macro works most of the time. it will at times, be it not very often would cast lighting bolt when not fully instant, it seems to work pretty well. I figured it was time to release this out to you all and see if there is any ideas or suggestions on how to make this macro better.

Note… If fights last longer then 2 minutes you will have to recast wind fury totem manually.

Usage Information
Mod:ALT to cast Wind Fury, Flame Tongue, and Lightning Shield
run@100ms

dmKNgaalsSlKK8luAyIQJrXYePNrjtJk6AkW2Ou9nuLXHuNtHwhLsUhkIbIKqhKQOwivHEivrMikqxefQnII0hrsKrsPuNubzLiPQxIczMukUjQQ2PsnuQsTuuqpfyQG0vrsWwPk4RiP0ArsQ3svDxrSxO)IKIbRQdl1IPspgXKbHllzZiPYNbrJwb1Pv0RPkz2K0Tb1UvYVj1WPchhvLLJkpxy6exxu2osIA8iX5rrTEua7xLrdcf3gemevt1mMHmCiQHXBBtnaO4ofHIaBxQouNlVqacG2Q1sceKAmPPwge45mzynhcgIbyGIJBIa(BcN2dfxm1RaHIBdcf3geWs6qU3NOHDBrPOmdjsU3mAN2zoUtralPd5EFIg2TfLIYmKi5EEw0JJ42cbSKoK79jAy3wukkZqIK7n00w0J42jcyjDi37t0WUTOuuMHej3BO5rZZjUhGawshY9(enSBlkfLzirY98SOhhXTDeWs6qU3NOHDBrPOmdjsU3EUj3c38qalPd5EFIg2TfLIYmKi5(bMbww4MgbSKoK79jAy3wukkZqIK7nJ8snoX9icyjDi3BOPnJ2XTjhbSev1jXR7D0zrDFovLpa3gdcydr7G0HmxqIaB0Ah2mHNccmiGrfZmSuRokekUniGL0HefFz1Iu3FpxfLWeIg2TL7VNEGjv5(vMQkkiaiLdMMTiYuVqaO4lRwYSvrGN0WUTGEebmQy2BUkcekUniGvAoilPwfmZ37V0d3CWj4ofbSKoKO4lRwK6EFyne2QvLK7nJPMC7k3BzXBapL7Tm05w042cbSH0Cslst86E)LMOHDBrzPH1qKGcc8MR4VjCAekUniGL0HefFz1Iu37xuMHej3ZvrjmrAoil5(7nJ2PPDQC)ktvffe4Toe(BcNgHIck4ofHIBdcyjDi37t0WUTOuuMHej3BgTt7mh3PiGL0HCVprd72IsrzgsKCppl6XrCBHawshY9(enSBlkfLzirY9gAAl6rC7ebSKoK79jAy3wukkZqIK7n08O55e3dqalPd5EFIg2TfLIYmKi5EEw0JJ42ocyjDi37t0WUTOuuMHej3Bp3KBHBEiGL0HCVprd72IsrzgsKC)aZallCtJawshY9(enSBlkfLzirY9MrEPgN4EebSKoK7n00oDAHBtocyjQQtIx37OZI6(CQYGBJbbSHODq6qMlirGnATdBMWtbbgeWOIzgwQvhfcf3geWs6qIIVSArQ7VNRIsycrd72Y93tpWKQC)ktvffeaKYbtZwezQxiau8Lvlz2QiWBDi83eoncffeWOIzV5QiqO42GawP5GSKAvWmFV)spCZbNG7ueWs6qIIVSArQ79H1qyRwvsU3mMAYTRCVLfVb8uU3YqNBrJBleWgsZjTinXR79xAIg2TfLLgwdrckiWBUI)MWPrO42Gawshsu8LvlsDVFrzgsKCpxfLWeP5GSK7V3mANM2PY9RmvvuqGN0WUTGUOGccOsag7HIlM6fUtT7KgbmErDAos5jnSJwA3P6uyg9icO2Q9YZzCDGqrbb2UuDGa(1qylpBd07f99KoK7P25cI7zAghZk3Zu1gUUhQEbzwPCFVG4EBMqoSSMliVhm8SuH4OEUSfv0KNdhh1JaB6qOcoGOLcceKMNAYttnM8CtEkcyWI66mvb3PiWdn3SDvRaHIccaokYqmiUtTBHa(7vwRo0skoQCTKPEHEefuqe

Usage Information

Mod:ALT to cast Wind Fury, Flame Tongue, and Lightning Shield
run@100ms

This macro contains 2 macro versions. This Sequence was exported from GSE 2.6.48.

• The Default macro is 2

Macro Version 1

Step Function: Sequential

Pre Macro: Feral Lunge

KeyPress: Windfury Weapon, Lightning Shield, Flametongue Weapon

Main Sequence: Frost Shock, Lightning Bolt, Flame Shock, Feral Spirit, Primal Strike, Death Touch, Sundering, Crash Lightning, Lava Lash

KeyRelease: Windfury Totem

Macro Version 2

Step Function: Sequential

Pre Macro: Feral Lunge

KeyPress: Windfury Weapon, Lightning Shield, Flametongue Weapon

Main Sequence: Frost Shock, Chain Lightning, Sundering, Feral Spirit, Lava Lash, Flame Shock, Crash Lightning, Primal Strike

KeyRelease: Windfury Totem

The macro is good, the only problem i have is that you only need to drop windfury totem every 60 sec, to proc doomwinds.

did a 5 min try, with this macro, did remove Totem and Lighting bolt as i want to cast it my self.
just as i have doomwinds.
Iam item lvl 184.13 but my weapons are shit 171 + 161.

And i got around 3,7k dps.

and i got

but if you can get like /castsequence reset=60 to work this will be super good.

great advice and will make the changes. Thank you for the input.

made changes to the macro. Not sure why, wind fury totem was not resetting correctly from key sequence. It should have only gone off when you enter combat. Played around with it. put it in key release with feral lunge. Found if feral lunge was not up it would lock up macro until feral lunge was off cool down. moved it in front of feral lunge in key release it put feral lunge in GCD and caused a delay getting into combat. Finally moved feral lunge to pre macro seems to be working correctly. Let me know if it works better for you.

1 Like

Been a while since I updated or touched this macro, added feature that should allow for instant casting of lightning bolt or chain lightning based off what version of the macro you use.

Again this is experimental and will take any feed back that you have to make it better.

1 Like

Hi, I’m truly new to this site and everything. Gonna try this macro and feedback to you ASAP.
Best

let me know, any feedback would be awesome

I’m not sure if I’m using it wrong (I have an auto-clicker) to the macro button, but with the following stats can’t pass 3.3k, while doing manual rotation get 4.1k without Feral and Ascendance

DPS from Details addon

item level 210
Crit 19.14%
Haste 14.12
Versa 18.83 (without food/pot)
Mastery 29.89
Avoidance 2.14
Speed 0

Any advice on what I am doing wrong?

I am sure there is more I can do to make this better. I will play around with it see if I can get it to work little better

1 Like

Please confirm that I am doing it right? OFC, always manually casting the Windfury Totem when needed;
As pre macro, if burst needed, feral and ascendant mode; but with the dummies targets, I believe I had it wrong