Izzerri Enhancement macro 12/22/2020

Moved wind fury totem to key release. Was not resetting as you entered combat when it was in key sequence. Works correctly now and should put your wind fury totem down as you enter combat. moved feral lunge to pre macro. so now you will lunge forward and then drop wind fury totem. If you can’t lunge wind fury totem will still drop as you enter new combat.

Removed lightning bolt for the macro, cast lightning bolt or chain lightning when it is fully charged and instant .

Removed AOE macro since there is no need since you will select if you are using chain lightning or lightning bolt.

Thank you kolskeggrson for the input I hope this works better.

Note… If fights last longer then 2 minutes you will have to recast wind fury totem manually.

Usage Information
Mod:ALT to cast Wind Fury, Flame Tongue, and Lightning Shield
run@100ms

deKDdaalv5xsLHrvCmrwMu1ZiLPHiUMQsBdv5BKQghv15quRdvvUhkkdevvDqQswivPEikutefXfrPSrPiFukkJuuYjvv1krr6LOOAMOQCtvf7ejdfLQLkk6PQmvk1wfL6RisTwuqVfb3fH2l0FrHmyqhwXILspMIjlQ6YcBgrYNvvz0OKoTeVwuy2OYTrQDtLFtYWfvookXYL0ZvA6exNs2UuunEsLZlfwpkW(bgtOnsLW7pdziBzM5FgXgvwm6SrQE0gVScUCCfxg4HN9WfozXR)LEPx)R)P9s45LLWQQI3FgWGOwl41SJTSJ6wuoKQNNgp8(moRH7VtIAZdNuuo0B8yZrkv1emwrNBKPTWvKgO34LvWLdVpQ88Zl(SbqrbGMzfaK0fxEaSjRAJha2e3qhaOTY9ZkEa44YdG8v(XQ4kUFa4XAj4YdyA1YX)Khp0lGP4XKGuJfNGuj8YEQLPLlw0gf8UCH5ptqQEEA4r6yYWlR6SOnk49zmvv2rDlk3I2ivcTrQeEDMzLnyXkCMaajyu0TJ8cDLvwIayImpFs88aq9A(Kj)aWKVVMpzKQhVoZScasWOOBh5f6kRSebq9A(KjJuA41zMvaqcgfD7iVqxzLLiaM817RNeKIe86mZkaibJIUDKxORSYsea55j5rdP(IxNzwbajyu0TJ8cDLvwIa430xnnKIhEDMzfaKGrr3oYl0vwzjcGjY67tKGhFkvo(k0fbVeEmpAKzWfZgOnsLWRZmRSblwHZeaiawJneMzu0TJaGaO)3u)daDwCCOG3jrUMSCgPOC4XETOQfPbEmwr3oc6nEmpAWEn2fTrQeEDYu)fs4c6gaibNI1PsteP6XRZmRSblwHZeaibAvE(nCcramrUp5H3da100)v)da1s(E08rkn86wzQYiYyYaaj4ugfD7ipNIwLNik4XEn(mMQcTrQeEDMzLnyXkCMaaje6kRSebWASHWmzQ)cbabWezE((K8aqNfhhk4XUALpJPQqBuqbfuqbra

Usage Information

Mod:ALT to cast Wind Fury, Flame Tongue, and Lightning Shield
run@100ms

This macro contains 1 macro version. This Sequence was exported from GSE 2.6.36.

Macro Version 1

Step Function: Priority

Pre Macro: Feral Lunge

KeyPress: Windfury Weapon, Lightning Shield, Flametongue Weapon

Main Sequence: Frost Shock, Sundering, Feral Spirit, Lava Lash, Flame Shock, Crash Lightning, Primal Strike

KeyRelease: Windfury Totem

The macro is good, the only problem i have is that you only need to drop windfury totem every 60 sec, to proc doomwinds.

did a 5 min try, with this macro, did remove Totem and Lighting bolt as i want to cast it my self.
just as i have doomwinds.
Iam item lvl 184.13 but my weapons are shit 171 + 161.

And i got around 3,7k dps.

and i got

but if you can get like /castsequence reset=60 to work this will be super good.

great advice and will make the changes. Thank you for the input.

made changes to the macro. Not sure why, wind fury totem was not resetting correctly from key sequence. It should have only gone off when you enter combat. Played around with it. put it in key release with feral lunge. Found if feral lunge was not up it would lock up macro until feral lunge was off cool down. moved it in front of feral lunge in key release it put feral lunge in GCD and caused a delay getting into combat. Finally moved feral lunge to pre macro seems to be working correctly. Let me know if it works better for you.

1 Like