Izzerri guardian 08/16/2022

No problem I try to help where I can

1 Like

Using this macro for like 2 weeks now. Its my go-to macro and every time I think “i go try to improve it” it wont run as smooth. You did a hell of a nice job, thank you for that!

1 Like

thank you for the kind words

1 Like

which is the correct talent tree? inside the actual macro you have 2 diffrent talent trees, 1 says 1.3.2.2.1.1.1 and the other says 1.3.2.3.1.1.1. just asking so if it needs to be fixed or let us know what each tree is for.

yeah, I need to really update or delete some versions, I made many version do to request, makes it a little hard to navigate.

but really that talent is a flavor talent. Some like heart of the wild, some don’t because of the long cooldown.

oko, i just wanted to make sure i know which talent tree is the correct one. thank you.

no problem, my wife always says there is way to many versions of that macro and I need to shave it down. I should listen to her, she is always right. Just ask her lol. J/K

I really wish I understood how to fix mine to what you did, I don’t understand where I should start to even make my own.

Hi there Izzi, Friedbones here. I have a druid that I’m messing around with and remembered you helped me with another lazy macro you made. I do not raid or do mythics on this character, just open world so I don’t need extreme setup.

I cannot do modifiers so which of the versions in your macro is best for someone like me? :grinning:

I would use first version

Thank you very much :grinning:

which one is for dungeons and raiding?

When you open up the macro, if you look down the screen, you’ll see diffrent places the versions is used. like Default, Arena, Mythics and such. those tell you which version is being used for that type of run.

Without opening it I could not tell you, wife always complains I make to many versions already. Just look and see what they do and what you want it to do. I know I run version 1 in dungeons, not sure how it is on raids.

1 Like

Just came back from a break in gameplay & picked up this macro. I’m noticing, using v1 & v2, the talents listed in macro, & being ilvl168 that I’m only doing melee, brambles, & moonfire dmg. Literally nothing else is firing off. Not sure if there has been an update since the last post 16days ago, but yeah, not currently working for me. I turned off usable gear in GSE as well, no change. Running Logitech G903 @ 250ms for continuous press macro bind.

Edit: Adjusting macro press to 50ms made no difference either. However, v5 does work correctly.

I will take a look at it tomorrow. had no time tonight. Plan on working on shaman macro will take a few to look at it also.

can’t w8 for your update really i really need a good macro for 9.2

been working on it, trying to get it where I like it, plan on only on version on first update. Think it is close going out to field test it now.

1 Like

ok seems to be working ok. let me know.

1 Like