Izzerri guardian 08/16/2022

awesome macro :slight_smile: Works like a charm!

I am glad you like it.

Hey,

want to give u another feedback as i have done a high amount of mythic + and raiding.
I think I have now the best adjustment for my playstyle.

Maybe some people help my adjustments to give them a idea what to tweak. If they don’t want to, the macro is really good to go like it is.

1. Changed modifier ctrl to moonfire as I play with galactic guardian and I don’t want to waste a free proc.

2. Tweaked your version 3 for my standard for all.

• had taken out frenzied regeneration. On one hand to push my logs. A macro never can know the best time to cast it. On the other hand it feels like it slowed a littlebit down when it comes to that part of the macro. Otherwise I have taken out the moonfire from the castsequence. Only want to cast it when the proc happens or when I change the targets.
  3. taken out your pure aoe Sequenz (5) and made a new macro. Added in my tweaked version 3 the modifier shift to click the aoe macro. In your aoe Sequenz I haven’t taken the Regeneration out because I really liked it there.

4. changed the ms to 75. doesn’t make more damage but after a long testing it feels smother.

That’s all. Thanks for your great work.

good input thank you

can’t activate this, shows as that book icon and can’t put it on my action bar :frowning: what am I doing wrong?

check and make sure you have macro room. you can’t make activate it if you have 18 macros on that toon. check that see if that works or helps.

That was it 
thank you!

np, glad I could help

up-dated today 1/30/2021

/targetenemy [noharm]
/startattack [nocombat]

warum fehlt ?

ansonste mega :+1: :+1:

Updated to 3.0 let me know if there is something you want or nee added. I am always willing to help where I can.

1 Like

I use the macro pure aoe dps, however, he only uses the skill hew and tells me otherwise since you are not in the group

I ran this at my home, not having this issue. I am still having major internet issues here so my responses are slow coming. I will run more tests, but ran it for 20 minutes no issue. Strange

1 Like

Changed talents in macro from soul of the forest to galartic guardian. version 1 and three will fire moonfire more often.

If there is any other changes or suggestions let me know. I am always willing to help.

how do i add convoke spirits so i doesn’t interrupt the spell cast and stop it cheers

what version you want it added to?

Added convoke the spirits to all versions of the macro except the leveling version . I hope that helps.

Any other suggestions just let me know I will see what I can do.

thanx alot, i use version1 just for soloing atm

no problem at all glad to help