Izzerri Havoc talents 1,1,3,1,2,1,1 12/21/2020

First crack at Havoc DH

run @ 100ms
talents = 1,1,3,1,2,1,1

de0Cdaals1VuOHHk1XG0Yukptsnnu11uPABq03KqJtsohP06GkYajf5GuvzHOcEifvteQsxKQQ2Okr(iurnsjOtQsALuuEjuvntOQCtuj7ek)uLOgQkHLkbEQQMQs1wjf(kPOwluPERICxfSxWFHkyWKCyHfdHhJYKPQ4YsTzurFwIgnfoTsEnvLMnvUnvz3e)gPHtrooQqlxfpNstx01vuBhQKXdvOZRsz9qvSFedOWoGHc)vCJB)lOGR4qH(PXLnhW2GD4lSDMClXx4HFpCTKw4r1r1R1r130r1rHNRGDOA0h7IkwyhWqHDadf(rwytIAsOmJqK2TKsDnzYf36JoJ6HiYbIcvlk)wraBd(rwytIAsOmJqK2TKsDg1drKdevnpFfYIawn8JSWMe1KqzgHiTBjL6mQhIihikuTvCJwdy8WpYcBsutcLzeI0ULuQZOEiICGOQ53Qqlcy3HFKf2KOMekZiePDlPCGOqRQ41QfWqc)ilSjrnjuMris7ws5arvZZxHCdWkc)ilSjrnjuMris7ws5arTDVs7g3awf8JSWMe1KqzgHiTBjLdevnpF1DTaMw4hzHnjQjHYmcrA3skhiQAE(kKBWJpk1e(wEReE4VGAtUc2Hc7qcp(7BxCARf2bmu4hZ4u2zlT3nIAsOgXXBaW2GF0MXjJmdMVe1Kqzuperoay1WpYcBABoo3cRjQjHYmcrA3sk19O(GtHl1BCCzt7arvZZxHePorvZZxH8oKWJ)(wbTRdBd7qc)NTPlnlSCrf4)MJZTKRWb)fNMRGDOWoKWBo1drKahGes4X53Fn6JDrfaBdzns45kK5WDvY(GRwYfvaeW73CAqpWFfp4PpNf8AUdF9B(ewyhs4XBZzm7sadfE)foPhwBo1ZuKbILBL3aoaVgXzfiCTf2He(3uZUIxa7EXIWxy7mb)zw0ek3C7zjM5r9HOcxsujLOMTnrHRwkDnNZoI605PJKOcXhIknAHO4SDNzRbXmIzqcjaa

Usage Information

run@100ms
mod alt to use vengleful retreat and then felrush

This macro contains 1 macro version. This Sequence was exported from GSE 2.6.36.

Macro Version 1

Step Function: Sequential

KeyPress: Vengeful Retreat, Fel Rush

Main Sequence: Blade Dance, Glaive Tempest, Chaos Nova, Eye Beam, Chaos Strike, Immolation Aura, Demon’s Bite, Metamorphosis

why do you need vengeful retreat + fel rush if arent talent into Momentum? kinda super useless lol

you don’t need them, and they are spells that you get. Not like I took a talent to get the spells. I personally use it if I am tied (rooted) in place, retreat to break root and jump back into combat. So only sort of useless I guess.

1 Like

I will give it a spin in some +10-13s what is your thoughts on fel eruption talent i see alot of mythic+ raiders using that talent

I guess if there is a need for a single target stun it might be useful in a few situations. But not something I would base my talent selection over. I personally like the no fury and reduced cooldown of chaos nova and the AOE stun. But that talent line is a utility line and any talent will work.

Here is what icy veins says.

Unleashed Power Icon Unleashed Power can be taken in circumstances that require more frequent AoE stuns, alongside the added bonus of removing the Fury cost. Master of the Glaive Icon Master of the Glaive allows for additional damage when out of range and giving access to a slow if needed. Fel Eruption Icon Fel Eruption grants you a point and click instant single-target stun which can be very useful for locking down a priority target, alongside dealing some free damage as well.

also let me know how it works out for you. And like always I am open to suggestions from people that know the class better then I do. I just want to make the best macro I can for everyone.