Izzerri BM 10-70 updated 12/16/2022

Added AOE and talents , will have updated macro soon. I nearly have it done, but still fleshing out.

1 Like

Hi,

Das ST Macro konnte ich importieren.
Bei AOE mƶchte GSE die Version 3.316.
Die habe ich und wohl einige andere Personen auch noch nicht.
Wenn es geht bitte mal AOE auf 3.315 Ƥndern.
Das St- Macro ist Super darum wĆ¼rde ich gern mal das AOE ausprobieren.
Danke

Hi,

sry, es gibt schon ein Update bei CurseForge auf 3.116.
Mein Fehler.
Danke

keine Sorge, ich bin froh, dass es geklappt hat. Ich aktualisiere die ST-Version bald. Halten Sie also die Augen offen. Ich hoffe, dass alles fĆ¼r Sie gut funktioniert.

Hi Izzy,

please help this noob, i can see different talents for the single & AOE how do you use them both?

Tom

at the bottom of your talents, you will see a pull down menu. This will allow you to switch between st and aeo talents. The ST macro will do some aoe, but aoe will focus on aoe damage.

To use them both you will have to switch talents depending on what you are trying to do.

HI

thank you for that info, there is not quick way to change is there?

Tom

Not that I know of, sorry

Updated macro + added a screen shot of aoe talents

I assume this at about 250Ms ish ?

Yeah, since there is a concern about click rates. honestly, anyone could bind a button to my mouse scroller and hit much much faster then the 250 ms speed. But better safe than sorry.

wondering if anyone has tried new up date and if it is working better?

also been think, or wondering if bloodshed if better then crows since mobs die so quickly, any thoughts?

Raidbots will give you the exact answer.

Never tied raidbots, I prefer the old world method, theory vs actual. I can see on a dummy what works better, but that does not factor in the death rate of the mobs. does raidbots do that. I never used it.

It will do 10,000 iterations of Raid or M+ in a variety of situations for Gear, Talents, Gems, etc. and itā€™s free.

ty for the info, and taking you time to respond.

1 Like

Izzy,

So far this is the best macro that includes Pet Mend. My sustained dps is around 12-13k on a dummy. ilvl 273. 30 crit 25 haste. Running at 300ms Thatā€™s not including adding my Flayed Shot either. The only thing Iā€™m missing is Multi-Shot. Iā€™ve got to play around with the talents to see if I can squeeze that in somehow. I usually just bind that to my Shift Key, no need for an AOE macro.

1 Like

yeah new talents make it rough to put it all in one and keep dps up, let me know what you find

Hi Izzy,

I went this route and the DPS seems to be unchanged, but I have Multi-Shot.

B0PAIlFMjeNhnEouGfV8Ij2uShgWCAQAAAAAAAAAAAoBhAJSOAJkDkDEpJEhkQkEhGHIRA

See how this works out for you?

PS. Wish Murder of Crows and other routes on our talent tree were half decent, but they arenā€™t :frowning: