Izzerri Prot Warrior 08/14/2022

hey @Izzi how’s the warrior macro coming for leveling? the last past made, ever, on this thread was in August, so was wondering if anything else had been done?

In process of rewriting all my macros, did a reset on my wtf folder, so in the long process of making new ones. This one is working well. I ran it up all the levels and so has my wife. She is using it on a 60 right now doing well with it.

ah, okay. it stops at lefel 24, so i’m assuming that it’s used from 24-60 with no other changes? at least, the one i pulled from the thread stops at level 24 with nothing after it.

I will check what I have, honestly with out opening it not 100%
Will reply in a few

should go up to lvl 27 and change again @ 50-60 depending when you get covenant abilities

i see you have two choices for necrolord, but nothing after level 24. it’s possible the one on the forum needs to be updated?

I can check, I know the one I have on my end right now has necrolord also, but leveling goes up to 27 not 24, I will look again, like I said I lost all my macros I had saved before I lost my WTF file.

1 Like

Yeah, the one I have goes from 27 to 45 with no changes, version 1 and 2 are 45 plus and have necrolord spell added, we added/changed necrolord to kryian ability in the version we are currently using on wives warrior, but the macro is the same, no issues.

1 Like

i have gse downloaded from curseforge and i cant get the macro to work i dont know what im doing wrong?

when using this i get a message error saying missing entry for ', As a result this macro was not created please delete some macro and reenter

not sure, I will redownload it tomorrow, hopefully it is just needs updated

This could be the error message that you get when you have 18 macros saved on your toon also. Press /m and see if you have too many macros.

I did update macro but is the same macro, but said I would do it lol