Izzerri Prot Warrior 08/14/2022

I understand how it works. as I stated if you have a spell/skill that has a chance to pop an extra use. I find it more then likely to grab that extra use faster if it is in each stage of the macro. I hope I made more sense.

1 Like

up-dated today for new version of gse

great macro ! does the job, only issue I’m having is the CTRL button one doesn’t work the rotation of the macro stops going around and the spell doesn’t do anything just stops ? any advise, addon up to date game updated not too sure why its not working

Spell reflect stopping the macro? I will have to look at it and see if I can figure it out. I want to revisit this macro been a awhile

1 Like

I can’t wait! your tanking macros are the SH!T

Great macro. By far the best I’ve found so far this expansion.

The only changes I made were to:
Removed Charge - Makes it difficult to kite and can screw up positioning at critical times.
Removed Shockwave - I like to keep it as a spare interrupt, interrupt non-interruptible casts or just to give healers a 2 sec breather.
Uses Trinkets on CD
Added Ancestral Call
Added Conqueror’s Banner - I really shouldn’t as I should line it up with other peoples cd’s but I use it on cd in pugs as a rage generator.

diKVgaalkUfOc(LuzyGYXiPLPspdKPrkxtG2gu6BaPXPI05OKSokPUhuKdsj0cvr5HGQ0efQ0ffQYgbvOpcQOgjOsCskrVeuvMPqf3ufv7eQ(juWqPuSuG4POmvbCvqL0wHc9vqLATGQ4TsP7kf7L4VucgmshwPftIhRQjduxwYMfQQplvnAHCAiVgkQzd42KQDl63OA4cLJtP0Yf0ZvmDQUoLQTdQiJxfoVkI1dQQ2pIfvjGGRkmlHh4jEGaILw4CmexlybBabdbSaCBrqaXsmaIGFLaclWcuPpcdYCnxJQ5AUgvHzr7Eepuywc)WFfgIegCxlMTO9WDKaIlSZ3pKJXkCq8CKacUQeqWvfw3VJtOTj)J2mlau2BEUUY6MYw7OyXkWwprOca8yQd04tdHEHS6Ef8RW6(DCcTn5F0MzbGYEZZ1vw3uhOXNgcflKgKGdjSUFhNqBt(hTzwaOS38CDL1n1bA8PHqH00UNk4AcR73Xj02K)rBMfak7npxxzDtDGgFAi0lSRgKGhuyD)ooH2M8pAZSaqzV556kRBQd04tdHgwt5ysdgHsOQQyHjS4W5XIdsh5ctvvybcrjMlxvotyWLAblkcdVEmlkc7ScWffHbck7vffHzdF8Z3pKlbeCvH1974eABY)OnZcaL9MNRRSUPS1okwScS1teQaapM6an(0qOxiRUxb)kSUFhNqBt(hTzwaOS38CDL1n1bA8PHqXcPbj4qcR73Xj02K)rBMfak7npxxzDtDGgFAiuinT7PcUMW6(DCcTn5F0MzbGYEZZ1vw3uhOXNgc9c7QbjUWabL9xrryWxDcifqTtjbeCvH1974eABY)OnZcaL9MNRRSUPoqJpneQkwOlmvb)kSUFhFkBTx5xeABY)OnZcaL9M6an(0qOH1uoM8nSVCcLqdckObdAiuvyWmeAAhaqWHew3VJpLT2R8lcTn5F0MzbGYEZZ1vw3u2Ahflwb26jcvaGhtDGgFAi0WAkhtpxxzDcLqVbXg0qOyH0GmeQQvW0cI1qOyH0GmekwinidHQAfmTGyfCnH1974eABY)OnZcaL9MNRRSUPoqJpneQkmqdcQM4clqikXC5x5mHbF1j2ewZibeCvH15ByF5vw6NqOTjpAd1BAbxl4gb)kSUFhNqB15GTEbCtDGgFAiuvnSAcoKW6(DCcTvNd26jcfF3uhOXNgc9uqvfCnH1974eARohS1VhcyQd04tdHEHS6ctWdkSUFhFkBTx5xeABYFUUY6neAynLJPK)CDL1jucflwqHmeAAhaqCHX8kgC0E(oINcZMqepe5NimBcRZ3pKlbeCvH1974eABY)OnZcaL9MNRRSUPoqJpne6funqHovWVcR73Xj02K)rBMfak7npxxzDtDGgFAiuORMQgKGdjSUFhNqBt(hTzwaOS38CDL1nLT2rXIvGTEIqfa4XuhOXNgc9cz19k4AcR73Xj02K)rBMfak7npxxzDtDGgFAiuSqAqcEqH1974eABY)OnZcaL9MNRRSUPoqJpnekKM29ubhRW6(DCcTn5F0MzbGYEZZ1vw3uhOXNgc9c7QbjUWGxUUY6YzIlUWaPwWyiborue25BAFbSm9keovPJ4POimBWOncoCqvyXlJpp8l4LRhB9vbbG8tKZewCR4V2bCbxvyXzhhUgd86fyHDHDvHbDdcdcMvWufgg3q0QauJeqCHXIvVLXvWbfsyw(8uycdoZIhgRWbXtb)InOQ4Ilca
1 Like

good changes, I made second version for myself that removed charge. And I can see the advantages of shockwave on demand and not in macro. I really need to break my warrior out, been messing around with many other classes @ many different level ranges. But I will add that to my list of things I want to do and can’t seem to find time for.

1 Like

Any reason the macro would not be triggering condemn? I am a macro noob. My MS is usually 55-60ish

In the key release you’ll find:
/cast [nochanneling] Execute

Its should automatically cast condemn instead. You can try changing the name however. If it still doesn’t work you can move it up to the main sequence as well. Though I wouldn’t suggest it as its very low priority over survivability and aoe in M+.

It might be worth making a second macro one that is aoe focused and one that is single target.

Thank you Izzi for macro runs good for me but when it get down to execute on a boss it tends to us it instead of ignore pain, and I manually add ignore pain. Is this how u intended it to do, or is there a way to make ignore pain a higher priority. Thank you again for a great macro!

Prot warrior macro updated and talents changed to use ravager.

Hope you enjoy and I welcome any suggestions

3 Likes

Thanks for sharing <3 We are happy that you shared your hard work that was intended for yourself and your wife :slight_smile: I see alot of people talking warmly about your macro’s so I’ll give it a try later :slight_smile: Mainly fury 1h (Cant seem to get my hands on 2h’s xD) so I’ll give tanking a go :stuck_out_tongue:

2 Likes

Thank you for the kind words.

1 Like

Izzy,

I see that Devastator is the lvl15 passive talent in the talent recommendation, but it is specified in the macro rotation as a individual cast. I just came back, so I’m not fully aware of recent changes, but is this line needed for the macro to function?

Honestly I have not even touched my warrior as a tank sadly for a long time. I can answer that question, I put it there incase you decided to take a different talent and the original skill could be used. So it is not needed, unless you take a different talent. I just added it for a little flexibility when I made this macro many moons ago.

1 Like

updated macro, now has necrolord cov ability casting on cool down. Any suggestions let me know.

Also added lvling version for up and coming prot warriors

1 Like

so far i like this new version, will keep running it to see if there any issues.

1 Like

what MS do you run this macro at?

I run all macros at 250 ms. Less likely to get hit with ban for cheating by using automation. Not a sure fire way to protect yourself, but closer to human click rate then spamming at higher speeds (lower MS)

Running warrior from lvl 10 to 60 testing all the macros, seen one error that I fixed on the leveling side of the macro. I will post an update as I complete the grind.