Izzerri Protection Paladin 08/06/2022

let me try it out :slight_smile:

I could log out and back in, and it still works, awesome, thx alot Izzi

sorry there was an issue, not sure why it happened

It is normally a good idea for me to /reload after messing with WoW macros or interface stuffs so that my config changes are saved.

That way, on the odd chance that wow d/c’s or crashes on exit, I don’t lose anything I changed that session.

What Ms are you running this macro @Izzi

im running this at 250ms and its been working fantastic.

I run all my macros @250.

1 Like

updated macro
Let me know if there is anything I can do to make this better

It seems that my macro uses wings and argent defender regardless of whether i hit CTRL or Shift or ALT, not sure why. It even starts my rotation with wings.

that is my bad, forgot to remove them, that is how I have it set up for my wife, I will fix and update the version with them not going off until pressed. We do ton of world content, so rarely need to save them for anything

there I updated by adding a few more versions, sorry about that. hope that works better for you

Wow i did not expect you to reply this quickly.

I got the ingame update notification, but it is still casting avenging wrath and ardent defender with the normal macro as soon as i engage as opposed to requiring CTRL / ALT etc., is there something that I’m doing wrong maybe?

did you change the version, version 1,2,3 will fire them off, 4,5,6 have them on mods

not doing anything wrong, just the way I wrote it. Like I said made the macro for myself and the wife. Since we just kill things around the world, no need to save cooldowns, we just end up wasting them. Like I said in last message version 1,2,3 will fire those on cooldown, 4,5,6 are set to mods. I hope that helps

Yes that helped, thank you very much for the quick response and support. Also, turns out i was doing something wrong, i did not set your version (with mods) as default thats why it was still working as before. It is working fine now thank you again!

Also, I have another inquiry, and im sorry if im bothering you. I noticed that the macro is casting consecrate very frequently, to the point where its being recast while it still has 70% duration left and i have other more important abilities ready to be cast like hammer of wrath and judgement. Any ideas?

Sorry again for taking up your time and thanks.

I know that I increased the time to get it closer to cooldown so I could move around more. I can revisit it.

no bother at all, i enjoy helping where I can

Yay, been hoping for a update (not like there was anything wrong with the previous version) love your macros.

1 Like

I have done a update to reduce cast of consecrate, but had to meet my wife for dinner, I should post it later today

Another quick update, reduced the consecration casts and upped the avenger’s shield cast commands.