Izzerri Protection Paladin 12/21/2020

Updated macro was seeing a small gap in usage of judgements, will use them faster to generate more holy power. I also looked into redoubt as a talent selection, it performed well. I saw more dps and aggro generation using blessed hammer. I saw more Grand Crusader procs which means more avenger shields (good dps and interrupt) and more judgment (more dps and more holy power generation)

I run at 100ms

Talents are 3,2,1,2,1,2,1

de0Ceaalu5xO0WiLJbyzi1ZK00qrDnvABuLVrKghQsNdfwhvLCpQk6GkLwOQkEOeXeLOCrQQSrjQ6JKQ0ijvvNeOSsvv1lvvLzIQ4MsK2PQ8tsLQHQuSusfpfXuLWwvvPVsQKwlvfEljDxIAVq)LuPmyPomOfRu9yctgiUSIndu9zsvmAQk1PvYRLOYSrvDBsSBK8BQmCG0XPQQLRINlA6uUorSDsLy8QkNhfz9KQY(fgbWc8bGeW8Hp8thDat32OJUx4xjfBldSh(OXcKO)HpO8xuLdjiPaYFOSejvoAoaoAoaoAoaKSvI5B3bjGPp9nNZcj6L43VZjxok8r7v9qsPqkjq(GrzZrxgkB5OWFqIFuG7oIPeNcOqdUV4VmMWFqIUoWYTvYbMybAir)dFqrYMZKz0LuOdprhn4Ut0BpGmuw0LnGpuGmNOJ)3CMmJElpfrdU7eTELapGSGur7ap6TuI1qzr)3Ispz8F0X)iPSbCOe(g(aqYVWZcUZFsSanKqaDeGvg(88qsPqXX97CYLJkXc8bGf4dajScyA54VKHsmrRoFR0s5ORamQxUOP1OLcGpAKWkGPfT68TslLJMwJwka(QiHvatlAvHtzhAYrt7DLwXhZiHvatlAvHtzhACZ3kTuo66TY4IVlsyfW0Iwv4u2HMC03QNMg(8qcRaMwo(lzOet0QZ3kTuo6kaJ6LlAAnAPa4tksyfW0Iwv4u2HMC00ExPv8XlsyfW0Iwv4u2Hg38TslLJUERmU4JbsyfW0IwD(wPLYrtZmT0l(a0qcRaMw0QZ3kTuoAAnAPaiHhNduEwkldjaizJlTsHIJdlWhasyfW0IwD(wPLYrxbyuV4JgjScyArRkCk7qJB(wPLYrxVvgx0qcXgqlVekHTCuizZz5olJjKuItzhA4pi5VHPnNjtSaFaiH1Gh9m2qnkmfTkLZ3WJchLtXbImAizZzkfkooSaFaiHvatlA15BLwkhDfGr9IpAKWkGPfTQWPSdnU5BLwkhD9wzCrdj)nmPZWFG5Gf4dajScyArRQ4aXxc7WxoAMzWl(OrcRaMw0Qkoq81wEkKJMxpVld8vrcRaMwo(lzOet0QcNYo04MVvAPC0NjhZNcNYo0yVrh9T6PPXf9T6PPXf9T6PPXf9T6PPXf9T6PPHpMrcRaMwo(lzOet0QcNYo04MVvAPC0NjhZNcNYo0yba0IoAAVR0kx00ExPvUORa8YlZOHgAOHgI

Usage Information

Press CTRL for Ardent Defender
Press ALT for Guardian of Ancient Kings

This macro contains 1 macro version. This Sequence was exported from GSE 2.6.36.

Macro Version 1

Step Function: Priority

Pre Macro: Avenger’s Shield, Crusader Strike

KeyPress: Contains various utility functions.

Main Sequence: Crusader Strike, Consecration, Shield of the Righteous, Hammer of Wrath, Avenger’s Shield, Judgment

KeyRelease: Divine Protection, Guardian of Ancient Kings, Critter Tracking (INTERNAL), Avenging Wrath, Shield of the Righteous, Consecration

Post Macro: Avenger’s Shield, Crusader Strike

1 Like

Hey! Remove “read only” please.
Want remove Avenging Wrath

removed read only. not sure why I have done that on a few of my macros…

up dated. looking forward to some feedback

KeyRelease: [Divine Protection], [Guardian of Ancient Kings](, [Critter Tracking (INTERNAL) ], [Avenging Wrath], [Shield of the Righteous], [Consecration]

Just wondering if I’m reading this correctly. this macro will cast divine purpose upon key release? can you explain to me how that works. Seems like a bad skill to have in a rotation. unless I’m not understanding this correctly.

it is in key release on a mod either alt, control or shift. So you can activate it if you need it, but won’t fire until you tell it to.

And I have yet figured out why it says critter tracking. LOL my wife told me about that when she first looked at the macro, Just strange.

Awesome man, I appreciate the prompt response. Have you tried your hand with this in raids?

I have not personally. I’ve been all over the place. Way too many toons in the fire to focus on raiding yet.

good macro ! one thing is ardent defender doesnt work on ctrl

let me check that out really fast see if it is working in mine.

hmm seems to be working for me just tested it on three of my paladins. You have issues using CTRL as a mod for any other macros?

I have modifiers issues with all macros. Cant figure out why.

The first thing I would check is key bindings and make sure there is nothing set to those keys. I personally have shift key issue. Why I rarely use it as a mod in my macros. LOL. I am still trying to figure that one out myself. That and a little lazy to look a little deeper. let me know if that helps.