Izzerri Protection Paladin 08/06/2022

I can more than likely do that, give me a few will do.

1 Like

Added second version that has Ardent Defender in rotation of spells so there is no need to push the mod key per your request.

updated macro today any feedback helps

Love your macro, but for some reason, GSE dont save it, everytime i login to the game, i need to import it again, only this macro does that, any idea what can be wrong ?

no clue first I have ever heard of this type issue

only time i had that issue was when i had to many macros saved. your only allowed to have 18 (i believe) if its not that, i’m not sure what could be causing this issue.

what changes did you make?

what ms do you run this at?

250ms. anymore all I make are made at this

thanks for the quick reply!

Love the macro, but cant save it. :thinking:

Mine dont same either, it keeps it in the GSE, but it dont work after relog. ( I only got 2 Macro’s in GSE ) and 4 ingame macros

I am not sure why my wife is using it with in the last week. More then likely use it tonight, Been a long work week for us. But I can take a look at it. But is strange that it won’t save.

You said it is in GSE, so it is removing it from your action bar?

It stays on the action bar, but when i get back into GSE, it removed the red question mark, its just a blue book, i have to click Create Icon, then the red question mark returns, and i have to go back into my macros and replace it, a other funny thing, is that when i click on the macro in the macro tab ingame, it says “IZZERRI_PROTECTADIN”, as soon as i click change name/icon it changed the name, to “IZZARRI_PROTECTA” look likes the name is to long ?? don’t know if that could do something

its first time i tryed my last post, but it dont work :frowning:
I have to go to this post and import it again for it to work. :frowning:

not sure what is going on but I am going to take a look at it.

updated macro, plus renamed it. I did notice something weird since I had 18 macros on this toon, a normal problem for me since I have a macro making problem. I noticed when I made room for a new macro and I added this macro, I could not use gse to remove the icon. I had to go into /m to get to macros and delete it manually. I then had to delete the new macro from gse and then recreate the macro. I wonder if there is an issue with gse not erasing older version of macro in the wow macro screen. I will have to take another look to see if this was an isolated issue. If it is not then modifying macros will be trickier. I am going to check on this and if it is an issue I see more then once I will let @TimothyLuke know of the issue.

well I seem to be able to still update macros and that seems to work, but not able to remove icons using GSE. I still can’t explain why people are having trouble saving this macro, or having it removed from their action bars. Very strange. I hope this one works for you .

i wonder if people are replaceing instead of deleteing the old one and putting in the new one. thats what i do and have not had a issue.

I personally always replace old macro. but then again, I normally change them in the macro themselves and not import them since they are my own macros. I do know I can’t remove icons with gse and have to go into wow macros to delete an the macro there to make room for a new macro in gse, I am not sure if that issue is causing issues with trying to import a new macro. Maybe the icon is still linked to the older version of the macro that is no longer there and trying to use it and is not using the new one? I don’t know.