Izzerri Ret Pally package 08/18/2022

Do you think the pause timer is dependent on your game ‘ms’ lag? I get inconsistent results. It will sometimes cast but break the cast, or it will cast it when timer is truly instant. I will test further. This is a great idea though and can be used in other methods too.

Yes the timer is dependent on your lag, or my lag. I made simular pause casting for demonology and fire mage. Figured would try on pally. might be able to simplify it more wrote it this morning when half asleep, have coffee in me know let me check something out and will up-date if my results work as I am thinking.

1 Like

yeah seems to work ok at times and others it will cast flash of light when not truly instant. since ret pally is a different animal than a standard caster who has many spells that have cast times, a ret pally has instant spells. I added in more click stops to capture flash of light when it tries to cast and is not instant. Give that a shot see if it works for you.

1 Like

Updated and hopefully improved ret macro

Hi Izzi! Thank you for this, and for all the macros you do - HOORAY! Ok, quick question - can you make a PVP -focused version for this? In the intro, it says Version 4 is single target, but I only see 3 versions, and I’m thinking a single-target would be fun for world PVP. Appreciate all you do - thank you and Happy New Year!!

1 Like

certainly, will give it a try.

I think I got rid of the st version on my revamp. I am going to start working on it now.

added 3 new versions to macro. hope that helps

Thanks for the great work. really liking the new macro.

1 Like

I try to help where I can.

zomehow the macro is sometimes stucking at avenging wrath

will have to take a look at it later when I have time.

well, i know that this cannot be the solution but after i deleted " izzi-says-hold-it-right-there" it worked

i tried the macro a bit and it works great!
maybe you can merge version 5 and 6 that it makes aoe on mod:shift

Yeah I stopped putting null on macros Timothy said that the word null stops working and change it to something wow would never use.

yeah I can do that, make one st with alt aoe, and one aoe alt ST

I apologise in advance for the noob question but im very new to macros. You have macro versions 1 to 6.
My question is if i want to use macro 4 for example how do i access that version . Atthe moment all l know is how to copy the macro then import it in game vis gse. Im confused on how to access all the versions. Again i apologise in advance for my noobness.

when you open gse by entering /gs or /gse you go to the upper tab that says I believe configuration, and change the default to the version you want to use.

tyvm for that. ty for the very quick reply too

no problem I was up and checking the site. I try to help where I can