Izzerri Ret Pally package 08/18/2022

3.0.58 is the version of GSE, :slight_smile:

sorry I meant what version of the macro.

Updated/rewritten looking for feedback on improvements

I will try it today and Monday

thank you, donā€™t get to play my ret much

It works well.

I use 3 as I prefer to hit shift for AoE

I changed things a bit and donā€™t know if I changed them properly.

I moved Divine Toll, Final Reckoning and Shield of Vengeance to macro Variables as it did not always want to go off when I wanted it to where it was. I also removed the Final Reckoning from Variables that you had there. I also swapped DT and FR so FR fires first and manually hit Judgment after the 2 fire.
Havenā€™t tried to put it in there yet.

I manually hit the trinket Sinful Gladiators Badge of Ferocity right before I do the DT alt key. I can not figure a way to add /use [@palyer] 14 to the mod.

I also added Word of Glory on CTRL so I can get that heal if I need it before it is consumed.

I am geared 220 but in a miss mosh of armor nothing is really gear optimized.

Skada reports 4500-5000 dps over and I burst around 9-12k.
Quick Sim says I should be able to hit 5800. But I think I could get a bit higher but manually hitting a couple skills.

Here is the compiled Template if you want to take a gander.

Step 1
/targetenemy [noharm,nodead][dead]
/castsequence [nochanneling] reset=combat Judgment, null
/castsequence [mod:alt,combat,@player,nochanneling] reset=target Final Reckoning, Divine Toll, Shield of Vengeance, Judgment
/cast [combat,@player,nochanneling,mod:ctrl] Word of Glory
/cast [nochanneling] Hammer of Wrath
/cast [nochanneling] Avenging Wrath

Step 2
/castsequence [mod:alt,combat,@player,nochanneling] reset=target Final Reckoning, Divine Toll, Shield of Vengeance, Judgment

Step 3
/cast [nochanneling] Blade of Justice

Step 4

Step 5

Step 6
/castsequence [mod:shift] reset=combat Seraphim, Wake of Ashes, Divine Storm, Divine Storm, Divine Storm, Flash of Light, Divine Storm, Divine Storm, Divine Storm, Divine Storm, Flash of Light; reset=combat Seraphim, Wake of Ashes, Templarā€™s Verdict, Templarā€™s Verdict, Templarā€™s Verdict, Flash of Light, Templarā€™s Verdict, Templarā€™s Verdict, Templarā€™s Verdict, Templarā€™s Verdict, Flash of Light

Step 7

Step 8

Step 9
/castsequence [mod:shift] reset=combat Seraphim, Wake of Ashes, Divine Storm, Divine Storm, Divine Storm, Flash of Light, Divine Storm, Divine Storm, Divine Storm, Divine Storm, Flash of Light; reset=combat Seraphim, Wake of Ashes, Templarā€™s Verdict, Templarā€™s Verdict, Templarā€™s Verdict, Flash of Light, Templarā€™s Verdict, Templarā€™s Verdict, Templarā€™s Verdict, Templarā€™s Verdict, Flash of Light

Step 10
/castsequence [nochanneling] reset=combat Crusader Strike, Judgment, Consecration, Crusader Strike

Step 11

Step 12

Step 13

Step 14

Step 15

Step 16

Step 17

Step 18

Step 19

Step 20
/castsequence [nochanneling] reset=combat Crusader Strike, Judgment, Consecration, Crusader Strike

1 Like

I will try to find time this weekend and take a closer look. I can see adding stuff to mods to have them cast as needed. Thank you for testing it out. Hope I can find time to take a good look at it this weekend.

1 Like

Any way you can put this into an importable macro string? I haev no idea how to make a macro of what you posted. thanks!

New update 08/05/2022

let me know how it works and what I can change to make it better

Very good Macro, I pulled 1.5mil damage with this. However, I have a question. There are 2 version of macro, 1 and 2. The default is 2. What is version 1 for by the way?

best,
Gau

one is necrolord other is kryian
So it uses different covenant abilities

I believe version One is Kryian, Version Two is Necrolord

Yah, thanks mate. I wasnā€™t reading the intro. I realized it was in the Macro info right after I posted the question. Thanks anyway

no problem, always glad to help

Would it be possible to edit the macro so that avenging wrath is only cast with a mod as opposed to being cast on pull?

what talents you use?

i test the makro nowā€¦ for me its writing --key release-- in my wow chat? what is the problem

strange. I do not see that on my end. I will take another look at it.

yeah I can add a mod to that if you like
update coming soon

what version you using so I can try to see if I can duplicate the issue?

Added update that has a version that puts avenging wrath on mod alt now available.