Izzerri Ret Pally package 08/18/2022

Hi srry to bother u but, when i try to copy/paste it in Gse. It’s not importing…

no bother. but is strange. it is not showing in GSE or not making an icon?

all good! I was standing still but when i moved, the macro appeared. weird but at the and i have it ! And question: how do i change my Ms with AHK for the macro. Because im pretty new to this and its kinda hard to understand

1 Like

ahk. I think you have to go into the script of it and change the rest time I believe. I am sure others can answer that better.

1 Like

Hey i was wondering if you could make a macro only cycling around jugment, Crusader strike, Blade of justice, hammer of wrath and templar’s verdict? this way i can decide when to burst ? id really appreciate !

1 Like

I can add a version for you, that all you want it to do?

do you want the auto heal?

added another version, version 7 not sure if that is what you are looking for. Let me know.

in Version 7 the alt mod doesnt work for me not sure why.

does alt mod work on any other macros?

OK after testing it more the alt does work. it is just a timing issue for me , as soon as there is enough holy power for Seraphim, i need to hit alt if not right away i have to wait till power is built up enough. it is really just a matter of actually paying attention.

I can play around with it, have an idea that might help cycle it better, maybe.

thank you again Izzi for another macro! i was wondering and i hate to ask but is there any way you can make a AOE version instead of a mod because i have very bad arthritis in my hands and it is hard for me to move my fingers well enough to use mod keys, you dont have to if you dont want i understand how much work you put into making macros work and i thank you but i was just asking

sure thing not a problem, give me a few minutes working on survival hunter macro and then will add aoe ret

taking a little longer then I want, wife is a sleep and no one to join my group to test if the conditional I am using works

ok put st in one macro and aoe in a different macro

Hello! Mine keeps freezing on Avenging Wrath, Tried some things i saw within the thread to fix to no avail, Any ideas? :slight_smile: TYIA

Let me run it a few times and see if I am having any issues here.

also let me know what version you are running too please

I am going to look at this macro more tonight or this weekend it is not preforming the way I like. not sure what is going on but expect a new revision of this macro. I might even do a rewrite of the whole macro. I tested it this morning before I went to work and was not up to my standards and is in need of some love and time very soon