Izzerri Ret Pally package 08/18/2022

I could not get the problem to occur on my end, try erasing the macro and re-importing the new version of the macro and see if it goes away for you. Let me know if that works.

did you delete something, what it seems to me !

think the porblem is for me. my game is on german and i have to translate the talents and on one talent “Null” is red for me i thinkt that is the problem

null is a line stop, it is meant to be red. so that line will not repeat until next target or combat is reentered

i do not get the problem when i use it either. dont know what could be causing it.

allright new version is workin without problems :grinning:

1 Like

Thank you, can you please advise on what the GSE script would look like if I wanted to make a new macro that does a sequence between crusader strike, judgement, and blade of justice only.

you want just a builder macro? with no other spells being used?

will be updating this soon. Still not happy with the spending of holy powers. I am still seeing them above 3 points far to often. Messed around with it today will look at it more tomorrow. Will try to max, spender usage and holy power consumption while maintaining good dps, hopefully better.

ok updated, seeing better use of holy power.

This is still a work in progress if you see anything to make it better just let me know

starts out alot stronger than before. as time goes by. drops about 3-4k dps. on TD, started at 10k then after about 30 secs, it went down to 6k. 256 2 leggo. it could be that i am missing 1 tier piece. so i’ll update soon as i can get it.

still a good macro.

still need to get it ironed out not where I want it yet. But getting better.

I should remove cooldowns like shield of vengeance, slows the dps some.