Izzerri Shadow 01/25/2022 updated

but I would have to look at it. That is just what I remember off of my head. I could be wrong

Its no worries. Was just wondering about it. But i did put in /cast Void Torrent and it works perfectly.
I like the macro and i would like to thank you for the hard work you do on all the macros you have.
It helps an old man in the age of almost 50 to not getting pain in my fingers. :slight_smile:

1 Like

I am there myself creeping up on 50 here also. Like I have said before I used to just write them for my wife and myself figured better to share them and help others and hear their ideas and ways to make it better.

1 Like

Updated macro. Let me know what you think

I like the macro, however is there a way to stop mind sear from cancelling part way through the channeling?

I can, I have it getting clipped since the other spells do more damage. from what I seen. Let me know if I am mistaken, if so easy to change.

Just started to use this. working fantastic so far. when i get the iLvl, i will try it in +'s and normal raids. keep up the good work @Izzi, find all your macros are great.

1 Like

Glad it is working out for you. I rarely run shadow, think I have 3 lvl 60 disc priests, I keep telling myself to go full time shadow but keep getting drawn to the light of the bubble.