Izzerri windwalker Macro package 02/19/2022

I am not sure. It might work ok, I personally have not tested it. I will have to test it on my monk see how well it works.

I ran a small test on my monk got to 6 charges no issue. I did not do an extensive test. but in the short test it worked fine.

has it worked ok for you?

Yes its working fine, thanks for that.

1 Like

I was looking for a macro like this to get my monk back into action and loving it so far!
made some minor adjustments to it,mainly modifiers and placing the aoe in a /click [mod] but other then that macro was exactly what is was looking for

1 Like

Hello there.I recently lost my 2 fingers on my left hand in work.Your macro works great with my razer naga mouse.I have a question and please if you can answer i will be great.This is a site that has the opening - single - aoe target rotation and with that priority you have the best dps on your monk.How we can make 3 macros with that order and works 100% ??? Im asking beacuse it will so helpful beacuse im playing only with my right hand now. :confused:
https://www.peakofserenity.com/sl/windwalker/pve-guide/

Yeah I can see where that could cause issues, I recently cut my left middle finger on skill saw at work., luckily did not lose it but was limited myself. Not sure if you can write a macro that would be 100% usage in that order every time. You could things in the pre-macro and run it sequential but you can not insure 100% usage every time. When I have time I will see what I can work up, I am on my wife’s time now, so writing time is limited.

ok thank you very much mate.

the opener sequence is impossible step 5 and step 6 are talents on the same line

what about the single target?You only open once and then you just do the single target rotation!!!

I up dated macro, hope it works better for you. I looked over the site you linked. which gave me an idea how to generate chi faster at beginning of fights, But there are conditional keypresses that you can not script into a macro. And I am limited on my knowledge of gse to make an macro do what you want it to do 100% of the time. There are going to be factors, like spell being on cool down, that will cause steps to be skipped, Best advice I can give is find a macro that works well. You may not be top dps, but it should keep you competitive.

1 Like

ok mate ty ill try it now.

How i can make this order to work?
/cast Chi Wave
/cast Expel Harm
/cast Tiger Palm
/cast Storm, Earth, and Fire
/cast Rising Sun Kick
/cast Tiger Palm
/cast Fists of Fury
/cast Whirling Dragon Punch
/cast Tiger Palm
/cast Rising Sun Kick
/cast Blackout Kick

well you could make a /castsequence chi wave, expel harm, tiger palm, storm, earth, and fire, rising sun kick, tiger palm, wind fury, whirling dragon punch, tiger palm, rising sun kick, blackout kick. that would make sure they go off in that order. or you could put in gse sequential in the order that you listed, but if a spell is not available it will skip that part of the rotation.

1 Like

do you have any discord so we can talk there?

no, I do not. Like I have said I make macros for wife and myself. Share them with others, not really a content creator. Just an average Joe trying to help where I can.

Where exactly on the list should this be added? At the end?

And which box is it that you copy it into?

I am not sure on placement. As in where would be the best. I would put it it the main macro section, if I was going to add it. I did not see any advantage of using the sequence personally. And I prefer chi burst to chi wave, and macro seems to work well without changes. But if that is a sequence you want I guess add it at the beginning of the main sequence section.

What do you mean by “main macro section” is what I’m asking I guess. Does that mean KeyPress, PreMacro, Sequence, KeyRelease, PostMacro?

sequence section of gse