Izzi demo 10-70 12/28/2022

u should minimize shadow bolts and put demonbolt mod shift for example for when we dont have shards

what do you mean by this? thanks

If you have trinkets firing automatically in the macro, and one has a Use that places a target on the ground, such as Erupting Spear Fragment - Item - World of Warcraft, then it messes with the macro because it is trying to go through the trinket’s Use mechanic. I had a problem similar to this on my Demon Hunter. I disabled the Trinket usage in the macro (the little checkbox at the bottom) and it solved my problem. Not saying this is what people are experiencing here, just saying it is something to check.

1 Like

Hey @Izzi i know you have a lot on your plate, but could you provide a macro for Raid and M+ in accordance of the updated builds on Wowhead here Best Demonology Warlock Talent Tree Builds - Dragonflight 10.0.5 - Guides - Wowhead

It looks like netherportal builds are pretty dominant right now. It looks like inquisitor’s gaze is pretty much obsolete now due to the change. Can’t see it in any of the recommended builds. Guillotine builds aren’t really needed either. If you were to make one new Demo build to rule them all (for questing, M+, and Raid) it would be close to the Demonology Warlock AoE/Cleave Raid Talent Build (AKA new Zoo maybe?) on the wowhead link above. Just imo. Cheers

Yeah I will be looking at all the specs and changes,

I used this to level up from 50 and it worked pretty well. I made a copy of it though that doesn’t use the cooldowns to use for trash in dungeons and I also changed it so Demonbolt was on shift and that seemed to work really well.

How did you make the change and edit it? I’d love to make some minor tweaks to it. For example to cast Summon Demonic Tyrant later in the rotation to maximize uptime for call Dreadstalkers and Grimoire: Felguard. That would pretty much double the dps output of this macro. This talent build is all about maximizing the Summon Demonic Tyrant window.

updated on curseforge

Izzi the Talent code is out of date wanna update it? cheers :slight_smile:

he will as soon as he comes back to this spec. he working on a diffrent spec right now. but soon

I am pretty sure I updated this plugin about 5-6 days ago, the talents should be good

1 Like

i took them via curesforge and its same code thats paste in here and its not updated m8 :slight_smile:

updating it again, not sure how that would have happened, should be on the way to curseforge now

[quote=“Izzi, post:1, topic:32670”]
BoQAbtPS25JQs0VfQSDmhm+p3ggkEJJBQLg0SSSkWAAAAAQLCSIISikkcgItkIhAAAAAAA
[/quote] Its still not updated :confused: dunno whats going on. there is a new update on zookeeper tough!

Did you try the “Update Talent Tree” button in the macro ? That’s what I had to do in the Zookeeper macro

Thanks working now after deleting entire gse + all addons and reinstalled all and updated telent tree :slight_smile:

why would you need to delete GSE? it had nothing to do with the macro issue you had. lol

becouse none of the talent codes was updated on any of my chars . even after a telent tree update so just deleteded it and reinstalled it again :slight_smile:

aahh ok. i was just wondering. question, do you delete the old macros before installing new ones? i know it isnt needed to be done. but once in awhile i run into a issue with a macro, if i just over write the old one with the new one. so i got into the habit of deleteing old before importing new. this way i know if there a issue, its from the new macro only.

Yeah man i always delete it and clear cashe before a new update :slight_smile: