Izzi desto 5/23/2022

i’m not getting any downtime or hangups.

1 Like

I have not seen inferno as meta. Would have to rewrite the whole macro to switch focus to rain of fire from chaos bolt generation. And would have to have multi target (3+) encounters all the time. Cataclysm is AOE, but also does good DD so pairs well with Chaos bolt.

1 Like

You are correct. Even Method is showing that cata is preferred in + fights but single dps can edge out cata with infern with a 4 piece according to them.

I see method talking about inferno, with 4 set and double leggo, I can see running a more rain of fire build, I would switch up talents and change spell generation from choas bolt to rain of fire, trying to push as many infernals out. But i would imagine it would have to be a heavy aeo fight. I might make a different macro utilizing those talents and spells and add it to this page.

ill log in and check, but what i can see is you use corruption. that can be removed to save gcd. evt. use it manually on long boss fight with movement. 2.: havoc; i normally pop that up after soul rot+drain life( 4+9 targets) for buff, then use havoc on 1 target and change to another target, then i pop RoF. but clue is to have imo up on all targets before “pewpew” time. soo… my opener is hardcast CB when timer goes to 3. if there is aoe, i normally pop imo on 2 targets, then normal rotation with inci /corn / fire, then its time to go soulrot+life IF its a 2 min fight… shorter trash get imo / cata / CB to keep eradiction up. now… finally got logged in…
on number 2: you use infernal.
KeyPress
/cast [nochanneling,@cursor] Summon Infernal

how bout change to this:
KeyPress
/castsequence [nochanneling] immolate, havoc, incinerate, incinerate
/cast [nochanneling,@cursor] Summon Infernal
/cast [nochanneling,@mouseover] Rain of Fire (not sure if @target works)
3.2:
KeyPress
/castsequence [nochanneling] reset=combat Chaos Bolt, Chaos Bolt

this might do it, but is it possible to make a break so you dont hard cast chaos? even with the reduced cast time?

3.4:
KeyPress
/cast [nochanneling] Soul Rot

put drain life after SR. i bet most ppl have unity now. (decaying soul satchel)

I wonder if I uploaded right one, there should be no corruption, unless by chance you have my older macro izzerri destro st. this one should be named izzi destro. But I will check on my end also.

Havok I manually pop, since most people will cycle through it and apply it on main target. But I will look at it more later.

1 Like

i agree @Izzi that you should pop havoc manually. unless you’re one of those players that is constantly moving your mouse around and over other targets aside from the “main” targer, then you will always be popping it on the main target, so it’s best left out and used manually. at least in my opinion.

I added a version that has demonfire if talented, pretty good for those that do not have there legendaries. I still need to make a new macro that focuses on rain of fire for those that want it. That is coming.