Izzi guardian druid 11/26/2022

also did you go into /gse, options, plugins and click the izzi guardian plugin. It will not out update unless you do that.

yer went in to gse options etc and it said hello scott etc updates izzi druid
thanks

BgGAYhlYdy9RJ6ROrphOEi69vCAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAoAQSCCkQIJJSiUgWiAAAAAAAAA should be the talents, will update the plugin also

updated plugin also, ty for letting me know.

np thank u for doing the updates

1 Like

Just tried some of the new macros here. I think I will wait for either you or Elfy to put up an updated macro instead. None of the ones I tried performed very good.

Reworking druid right now, might be a few.

1 Like

guardian updated on cursefore

Druid

Holy shit. I just tried this out on a random mob, and at one point, I had a short burst of over 34k. Great work. Thank you for a great macro.

1 Like

talents are out of date :frowning:

Talents needs to be updated

plugin updated at curseforge

Trying to load the build and the game tells me this is outdated. So I am unable to use your build.

this hasnt been updated since before 10.0.7 dropped. you’ll need to put each talent in from the picture or use Wowhead talents.

Ok, thanks. I was hoping Izzi had formulated it but I’ll look for something else.

FYI, since 10.1 I found I was much squishier and so I tweaked my talents to a more self-healing and defensive build, while still using this macro, and with great success. I rarely ever need any heals up to about level 11 to 12 keys, then just a topping off.

Here is the build I’m using. Getting heals from the left and right side of the tree. DPS is Meh, but still good.

BgGAjgO5l4zUDkYE8W5/Dtff2BAAAAAAAAAAAAgERSChWSSSkIkkkCFAkEEkAJJJkEpAtEHAAAAAAQEQ0AA

Would anyone happen to have, or know, Izzi’s run kitty macro? Thanks