Izzi havoc glaive updated 12/09/2022

i did that :frowning:
I also imported it from the import string and instead of merge, i just renamed the new macro with a _v2 at the end and tried that one. wont fire :frowning:

let me try something on my side, it has been up for a while, maybe witht he changes to GSE between the original download and now something changed in GSE itself.

1 Like

sent you a fresh copy from my gse let me know if that works, if it does I will update the plugin also.

1 Like

So - as i replied, that new copy worked. I had to delete your other macros again, then import it, and its working. I just logged out to save all my variables, etc and hope it works.

THAT SAID … Interesting turn … or additional info.

The last time i played my mage i didnt load a macro, but rather used the one that was there from 18 month ago - it worked great, i killed like 10-15 mobs in the opening quest line of DF. Then i had to afk to walk the dog and either my wife powered off my computer or our router went out and rather than logging me out it disconnected me. No big. I hadnt gone back to her. I leveled my monk AND my evoker to 70 since that day. Then started the DH. When this DH issue happened, and after i posted the above, i went over to the mage. and now HER macro doesnt work - AT ALL. nothing happens. and it was working beautifully. I am wondering if something is happening with the active macro and getting disconnected that cant be reset, even by deleting everything (well, except GSE, i did not do a full wipe of my addon file because my monk and evoker ARE working and those will be mains)

That said, im happily running my DH right now with the string you sent via a dm :slight_smile:

no clue.
is a new one to me honestly

1 Like

Ok - so i was just played for 34 min after you sent the new macro – i actually logged out and closed wow a few times to make sure it worked whjen i came back in. Glorious. Everything was perfect.

Doing a quest and got logged out of the game - Disconnected from server - even though i didnt lose internet because im on a discord call w my bro.

Logged back in. MACRO WONT WORK… other macros work - but yours is dead again.

You got me, I am lost. @TimothyLuke might have a better idea then I do. Being disconnected should not shut the macro down.

Try to turn of so macro not spamming your use trinket if got one :slight_smile:

1 Like

Any time i get disconnected the macro is NOT running :slight_smile: I’m usually on the drake and accidentally hit Fel Rush cause it’s where i sit my left hand on the keyboard when i fly. Also, just now i got disconnected on my DH flying from Valdrakken to the north and BOOM, disco … my brother in law lives in a diff part of the state and gets disconnnected 1-2 times a day too.

Also, I take trinkets out of every macro immediately :slight_smile:

This macro doesn’t really work. Some points:

It seems to me to run in the action bar and not reflect the spells;
Even with the “Action Bar Troubleshooting” enabled in the options to force the KeyDown, without success;
All trinket and others deactivates and even then does not work.

trying to understand this post, the macro is not working for you?

Not understanding the seems to run in the action bar no reflecting the spells? You just seeing the red “?”?

It’s not, exactly.

The macro executes, but spells are not cast. It keeps running the spell in the action bar, but nothing are not executed.

I’ve done GSE Troubleshooting to try fix, but even then, it doesn’t work:

1. GSE>Options
  2. Toggle the ActionButtonUseKeyDown CVar

strange I am not sure why it would not be casting the spells.

Probably you created this macro used Beta GSE during the transition from Pre-patch to Beta. As I recalled there were several issues included this during that phase.

Best,
Gaupanda

BEkACnvaHJn8GSPD6tpaeczPTRCcgkIlISLJJRiAEAAAAAAQJJBapQS0SiIphikEhkE

these are the talents im using at lvl70 with this macro and its pretty good. Thanks for the Macro!

np glad to help, not sure how those differ fromthe ones I have on my 70 version or not, but if it works great

to be completely honest i didnt see the level 70 one you had lol sorry

no problem is in the plugin on curseforge

i use the talent build but it leaves some unspent talents can you fix this issue or tell me what talents to use

you get it from the plugin?