Izzi outlaw rogue 02/07/2023

oh I am sure once I hit him on 70 I will flesh out the macro a little more on the monk. And what I am working towards. And what I am currently doing on the DH. The macro worked well enough to get me to 70, now is a matter of making where is works even better at 70.

I know for self healing and doing stuff in the world, I can’t complain about the DH so far. Been fun.

yea i was usin your DH Macro for my DH , But i dont know why every 30-45 seconds ( could be shorter im not good with time ) but it seems to stop trying to attack and auto attacks for a few seconds ( could be cause my DH is only 67 ) But was still super good ,

this is the overall damage done for a M0 Ruby Pools

which one were you using glaive or momentum

This one ^-^

as i have gained some levels ( and your one is for level 61 i believe ) i took a few points from wowheads M+ Build .

I been running the glaive build mostly fits my play style more.
and am tweaking it now, testing a few ideas out

Can you send me a link , to the Glave build your currently using? let me give it a test just to see . Cause my 66 DH does about 9k Dps overall . Which i think is sort of low . i could be wrong . Either way its still one hell of a fun class :smiley:

Okay so i seen you done a updated lkevel 60 DH Glave Build , Which i then added to mine , and took out meta and eye beam so i could do them myself , Added in some extra points as im 67 to a few other AoE settings , 67 DH im pulling 75k on Trash packs and 35k on bosses . DH Build is super nice :smiley:

1 Like

02/07/2023
Update on way to curseforge

Thanks for the update Izzi, I updated on Curseforge but I’m getting an error on Login referencing the macro

2x Interface\FrameXML\Bindings.xml:1 GSE3-izzi_Rogue/loaded.lua:1 GSE3-izzi_Rogue/loaded.lua:56: unexpected symbol near ‘}’

on my way to fix it now

errors should be fixed on it’s way to curseforge now

3 Likes

Really appreciate the quick response Izzi, you’re the best!

1 Like

Hi ppl! Is there any chance for someone to share the talent string for this macro, would be much appreciated. Thx in advance!

EDIT: Nvm, saw that talent string was in the config, my bad

Ran into a slight snag it wants to keep swapping targets and i cant remember how to fix it other than that love the macro

Hello. I am new here. I tried the addon and the macros but i can’t do more dps than manual use. What do i miss? For example i try to use 4th but it doesn’t pop roll the bones and doesn’t spent the combo points even they are full.

1 Like

updated outlaw on curseforge