Izzi pally tank 11/25/2022

Hey Izzi,
The Pally talents on the macro go to 60. I updated the talents you gave and that gave me the talents needed. My question is will the macro work with the new talent updates? What are your thoughts on Avenging Wrath in the Macro or on a mod key?

You can for sure put avenging wrath on a mod just add [nochanneling, mob:shift] before the spell and after cast. That is a shift mod, use what ever mod you want.
I personally like to have it go off when ever it is up, my personal preference, because my logic is a cd not used 100% as often as not is wasting a cold down, it is not optimal for big fights, but a sitting cd is wasting for every minute that cd is not used. It could be 4 minutes until it would be optimal to use, I could have had 2 casts and ready for the 3rd in that time.
Again My preference and why I write them that way.

1 Like

I will for sure add the talents to the macro plugin give me a few minutes

again the best way to get a hold of me is here, if I don’t answer right away then someone may have the answer for you that uses the macro
I will answer here but don’t always see the messages right a way.

1 Like

plugin has been updated will be a few minutes and will be ready to download, the talent string is in the macro description

Am I missing something in the talent tree? I am not able to select Seal of Order.

I am not sure if talents on paly got moved around or not in patch

@Izzi When will this be updated for level 70 use?

I must say izzy, Well done, again! Ive now tried almost all of your macros for all classes for leveling, works like a charm each time:)

Hey Izzi, really enjoying your prot macro in mythic plus ( only 16s atm ) and performing well, im using tab 3, iv tried my hardest with my little knowledge and wondered if you could help guide me or point me where im going wrong.

Im trying to create a few mods in the macro but cannot get them to fire on demand.

Basically what Im trying to do is put ;

Word of Glory on a alt mod mouseover to heal targets in my party frames as needed

Divine Toll on a shift mod to fire on demand

Iv managed to add a ctrl mod to use ardent defender but cannot get the other 2 to woorl anywhere in tbe sequence lol please help

/cast [mod:alt, @mouseover,help,nodead] [@target,help,nodead] [@player] Word of Glory
/cast [mod:Shift, @target] Divine Toll

try adding these in

Would this have to be added into every action ?

I would have them in my variable spots

Hi, if you put this in your macro in the key press (variable spots) and have that in front of the macro line so like

variable:
keypress- /cast [mod:alt, @mouseover,help,nodead] [@target,help,nodead] [@player] Word of Glory

–KeyPress–
/cast Judgment
–KeyRelease–

(notice that I didnt use tildes, it just strikes through the wording on the website here).
it will only cast the word of glory on spam and nothing else due to the way that they wrote it. Also putting it in your keypress section isnt advised even if the wording was changed because if you dont have the holy power to cast the spell, it wont do anything and you wont build holy power to be able to use the spell. You would need to time the spell to use it that way and thats not exactly what we are about here.

I do a the same type of macro line that i actually just updated with his info here so I know that his doesnt work as he intended. You have to have the modifier key in every conditional section otherwise it will just skip the one modifier key conditional and continue to the next ones. the macro should be written like

/cast [mod:Alt,@mouseover,help,nodead] [mod:Alt,@target,help,nodead] [mod:Alt,@player] Word of Glory

I would suggest that you incorporate this line where you have your Shield of the Righteous and at utmost priority. I modified his line to work as intended and incorporated it already into my existing version (he had all the fancy wording like nodead and such). Here is the new macro line

/cast [mod:Alt,@mouseover,help,nodead] [mod:Alt,@target,help,nodead] [mod:Alt,@player] Word of Glory; Shield of the Righteous

If you took the talent Shining light than you can use this macro version.

/castsequence [mod:Alt,@mouseover,help,nodead] [mod:Alt,@target,help,nodead] [mod:Alt,@player] Word of Glory; Shield of the Righteous, Shield of the Righteous, Shield of the Righteous, Word of Glory