Izzi Sp crash shadows 12/08/2022 lvl 10-70

just a question, have Blizzard changed Mind Sear on focus, to no more mind sear on tank?
if its still viable will
/castsequence [nochanneling: mind sear, nochanneling: void torrent,combat,mod:shift][group,@focus] reset=combat work or do i have to break it up?

I am not sure if you can or canā€™t on mindsear any more honestly. But if it is allowed that should work.

Thanks for this macro, works without lockup. the only issue I see is that it misses mind spike and mind blast procā€™s.

I will try to get back to all the macros and do some more fine tuning when I have the rest of my macros for all the spec made. I just need to get a little faster getting there

1 Like

Thanks for all the work on this Izzi, much appreciated. I just started playing my 60 priest again and this macro is by far the best DPS of all the different ones I tried. Just use the suggested talents, edit the GSE macro to the appropriate level and it works great.

Looking forward to more updates, though understand you have a lot you are working on.

1 Like

If someone ist looking for the actual (April 2023) talent-string to the picture on top of the topic, here it is:
BIQA16pR6xQxvK1VWhXk+w0/GEkIIAAAAAAAAAAAAARSSKpkW0IikI5ASEoEJkk0iAEhUkWISiCA

I tested the macro (version 10) yesterday in hc raid and I was not satisfied. The ST damage was below that of the tank. I must say that I play the Shadowpriest only as a Twink.
Despite the nochanneling instructions no spell casts through. Most of the time not even halfway through.
Today I will install version 11 and see if it runs better with it. Since Iā€™m playing with a German client, Iā€™ll try to translate all the nochanneling instructions to see if thatā€™s the problem. I will report :slight_smile:
I hope the text is understandable, itā€™s been a long time since I learned English. DeepL is my friend.