JM BREWMASTER 8.1

[quote quote=69225]John,
The 50ms is with ahk or?[/quote]

yeah AHK or programmable mouse or if you can physically mash a key that fast

Hello, for some Reason the original Macro doesn’t work on Low Level. Got a Level 58 Monk and Imported Macro, he’s just Spamming Brews and Cast Breath of Fire. Then he goes to Brew again.

are you in warmode with the pvp talent that extends breath of fire cooldown?

The reason it is broken at low levels is because of a couple abilities that you don’t have yet. One of them is in the cast sequence but I don’t remember what either are, just compare your spellbook to the macro and delete the abilities you don’t have until you get them then reimport the macro or just save it under a new name till you can use the whole thing

Ok another silly but important question as far as i am concerned, how does the premacro section work? i get we copy and paste the main body of text and it sets everything up, but to me thats the main body or the macro, therefore i manually hit isb prior to using macro (purifing brew can not be used untill damage is taken i believe) if i have to do this whats the point in the pre macro section?

the premacro section can be used in various ways, in its base function with no loop set it will cast whatever is in there once before anything else is used, then it will perform the macro normally but this will be forever skipped until combat is reset.

using a loop limit however you can tell GSE to recast the macro each time the loop number is met.
the loop number defines how many times the macro completes a cycle before using premacro again. a complete cycle is everything in the macro being attempted once (whether successful cast or not)

you can trick then to fire off after a period of time, not an exact science but its something you can adjust to taste.

so in the case of the brewmaster and same applies to my Prot warrior it cycles through the brews to maintain as much uptime as possible. more quality of life than anything else aimed at users who either lack skill or cant be assed managing their brews.

some just remove that premacro section and manage brews themselves.