JM Frost 8.2

Ive slapped a basic frost macro together, it needs testing and feedback so i can focus and improve.

there are 3 modifiers.
Shift is for Glacial Spike
Ctrl is for ice lance when fingers procs
Holding Alt will Flurry then icelance, (then let go of alt) used when Brain freeze procs.

dyZ9baGEIIEjrL3sfBtfMnv5Ma5xG6BaANszVIDJ0(r5NePAyuI(nfdvQyWOA4usDqIchdX5aWcbilLsXIPuz5QQNkzzG8CctKsyQqmzGA6KEmuhwXLv66QuBKsYwjszZukTDIeFMsvZIiPPPkJJOQtRIEMkz0eXTPQoPuv3LkDniDEPsReG64eLwNuLdjiPrszLnsVqsdkiPqgVLQIueceeHaLYI1252ttJKsg3QeZpfGnsOmoOvLzQY6f33I0oEPan4VrA7xCAOIGKgjiPrsbJhHY4qOarVaMguky8iug3bB8TBuxgNa9acL2vky8iug3bB8TBuxgx(hqYlTxky8iugNqosdnfmEekJtqVqbanTJuW4rOmUd1GLmu66DsT3LXjKh0rQogHcAWFtqIMQ01ARUPy90qtvRS3lvphVuYTD78xHiiPrsbRZ3(vx663LXDOgjZ331b8oGDtdkfmEeQyL9EP4LXD8nG7nEQlJ)EhKNuz8llFOOPDLcgpcLXD8nG7jKCAR6Y4eaaaO8hP9sbJhHY4o(gW9W63ZLXVS8HIgnvN)cAWFtqIMsUTRnR3oInirJgnvFSHMkfOHEpE9P6(LYs1tdnakA0e

I just came from testing it with a mage that is currently in lvl112. It seems to work very well for questing. I was able to use the modifiers which it is super awesome to have some control over those spells. I bursted 5k dps and maintained 2-3k very easily.

why is it that your talent build doesnt include spells that you have in this macro? could it be a typo for the talents?

I love your macros, they are always on point. This one is just a little off, but when talents are selected to match the spells this is a baller macro that falls in line with your others.

Keep up the good work

[quote quote=70051]why is it that your talent build doesnt include spells that you have in this macro? could it be a typo for the talents?
I love your macros, they are always on point. This one is just a little off, but when talents are selected to match the spells this is a baller macro that falls in line with your others.
Keep up the good work[/quote]

yeah my bad i forget gse takes a snapshot of your talents when you first make a maxro, and changes since then dont update. the correct talents should be 1,3,1,3,1,3,3

1 Like