Khaotica Demonology Macro

I built this macro to try to intuitively build and spend shards. The macro itself builds while the mod presses spend. I run it at 100ms. Any feedback appreciated.

d8J6caqzihg4LiKDje1RfQURQQzck58OWSHQtlPBkH(fP62OQhtv7eK9QSBQSFr)euQHrsmoOudeHQHcQAWQmCvPdcf9wvLJj4CQI0cfklfuWIrPA5u6HKuEQulJeRduzIQctfrtgvMoXfvfvFMK0ZKGRJs2icLTkezZcPTdk0hbfnlsX0iL(gkAKKuTnjA0iy8QI4KqjpNIRbfUhkLvke(ns)vvuEHroOWAIuhtytILAy(ShpViShKYix)affWcxguynjah5eZAfnbnkAkOPGgfnH1QJWFxtAzuDQMNqZloc9MxvYlkOAXzKNPY)IJICEKeq5Xd8wAESZQIZzYd44YtiGYJNYzYZ8ICC5Lr0eQrL8ylpsldlWjzeyIl5XwEpq8uh7uCjJqnXINhB5PoWXLhnAEWKfohWTgtwcbQDnreauP6bepgoWhNaWXTUFrESEmiLYY1fbElnsiRPsDMroOWihuyTUhyK8ukzgyggKYADpWi5furBHq5GkSw3dmsEkLAdHNoiTR19aJK3hmTvEA1IGlpIHWvLfWY9pimwR7bgjVsSlxdlk9fwv(QSEn8uJue4T0roznrigWBrgZihuyTUhyK8(C0xK8NxiOGntvgKYADbyvfjihINrEFokbGL))Jdb4(huH16VibicWhpVp0tQgX8piTR19aJK33dkL)FqySw3dmsEF8uo4meQrL)8ukXiGnZbvUw3dmsEF8uo48If)pVGkyeyQDqmxR7bgjVpEkhCaC5ppLsTbMypznrigWachbmOroznPT6IJeLfBnPT6IJKWITUf0lXy58sL6wdVTsTvHXA4TOIaVLoYjRvJYZoqwSjtwJLN6wVUiWXcGJLtqwye5Kk1TytMSbaUsage Information
Trying to keep it fairly simple. The macro builds and the mods spend
Shift = Tryrant
Alt = Demonbolt
Ctrl = Hand of Guldan

This macro contains 1 macro version. This Sequence was exported from GSE 2.4.02.

Macro Version 1

Step Function: Priority

KeyPress: Summon Wrathguard, Hand of Gul’dan, Demonbolt, Summon Demonic Tyrant

Main Sequence: Shadow Bolt, Summon Vilefiend, Demonic Strength, Call Dreadstalkers

nothing is firing correctly there is no response from the mods all i get is shadow bolts