KHIT Boom ST & AOE

Could you explain a bit more of having to force another builder? Im not following

Well the aim of ST rotation is to get into solar eclipse as much as possible, which means to cycle as quickly as possible through eclipse downtime.

Both macros prioritize the spell that you want to spam when the appropriate eclipse is up, so thats why it helps to be able to make sure the eclipse you want is guaranteed when the opportunity is there to proc it (ie; forcing the other spell to proc the right eclipse).

The weakaura is helpful because its basically a visual primer that shows you the options you have in between eclipses, and if the option to proc the one you want (solar for ST or lunar for AOE) is on the table, then you use alt to secure it.

So when for example ST rotation lunar ends and you want to build to proc solar again, you need 2 x Starfire, which since ST macro prioritizes Wrath over Starfire, you want to force Starfire when you need to proc solar eclipse.

The opener does the other eclipse on the pull for you so its only for all (consecutive) solar eclipses that you will use alt to force Starfire to proc it.

The AOE rotation is the opposite - with that you will use alt to build lunar eclipse since that empowers your AOE spell (Starfire) and for that you need 2 x Wrath.

Thats why I included that handy weakaura I came across, because the little moon and star symbols on either side basically let you know how many casts for either eclipse to proc are up, which lets you know whether to let the macro auto fill to get the next eclipse, or if you should press alt to force it to proc the eclipse youre after.

So to give an example: Lets say youre using the ST macro and a moon symbol on the left shows up, that means you will need 2 casts of Starfire to proc solar eclipse.

If its the star symbol on the right that shows up, you will need 2 casts of Wrath to proc lunar eclipse.

You basically want to proc whichever eclipse becomes available, even though ideally you want the eclipse that benefits the type of fight, ST or aoe, over the other one (solar > lunar for ST; lunar > solar for AOE).

It also happens that sometimes you will have both a moon and a star symbol up, so in that case always go for the one that you need to fill to get the eclipse you want (so for ST it would be casting Starfire to proc the solar eclipse - so in other words with the ST macro you would force cast a Starfire to get the solar eclipse up).

Lets say that using ST macro you have 2 stars up and 1 moon - that means if you cast 1 more Wrath it will proc lunar eclipse, whereas you need 2 Starfires to proc solar, which is what you want in an ST fight.

Screenshot (14)

So in that scenario you would hold alt and force cast the 2 Starfires, then release and let the macro cast Wrath with Starsurge fills while solar is up (if you ever find the ST macro begins to cast Starfire during solar eclipse, just move your character to break the cast and it should cast Wrath again instead, although most casts during solar are likely to be Wraths anyway).

So once more for clarity: when no symbols are up for a given cast, that means youre still waiting for an option.

When one symbol is up on either side, that spell can be cast twice to proc the attendant eclipse.

For ST you want to prioritize casting Starfire (using alt) to get solar eclipse up if a moon symbol is there, and for AOE you want to prio Wrath (using alt) to get lunar up if a star symbol is there.

If theres only a symbol up for the opposite spell that casts the wrong eclipse, then just let the macro auto cast and proc that so you get through the eclipse to the next one (eclipse uptime is more important than getting the right eclipse).

If theres even a single symbol up for the eclipse you need (moon symbol for ST; star symbol for AOE), then use alt to force that eclipse.

One symbol means 2 casts to proc the eclipse, two symbols of the same type means 1 more cast of that spell to proc the eclipse.

1 Like

The way to use these macros is basically this:

For an ST fight where you want to use cd’s…

Pre cast Wrath, toggle on macro until it cycles through to the Sunfire - soon as Sunfire is cast press and hold shift till the end of the Convoke cast, then release till the end of CA, then watch if you need to use alt to force a solar eclipse should a moon symbol come up.

Keep an eye on Moonfire and Sunfire; you can use ctrl to reapply them, although the macro will eventually do it (it depends on how much you used alt, which delays the auto castsequence).

If you dont want to use cd’s on a single target fight then dont use shift at all.

For the AOE macro its a little different.

If you want to use Convoke in AOE, toggle on the macro and let it cast the Starfall, then hold shift till the end of the Convoke cast, and release to let it cycle through eclipses and Starfall, keeping an eye out for when you can force a lunar eclipse with alt.

In AOE the moment you see a star symbol you want to secure that eclipse (lunar), so hold alt till the Wrath casts proc the eclipse, then release and let the macro auto cast Starfires during lunar.

If the symbol is a moon and no stars come up, let the macro cast its Starfires to proc solar, then hold alt to get some Wraths off, releasing after 1 or 2 to press ctrl and get a Starsurge off (or Moonfire, in which case hold ctrl till it cycles Moonfire and Starsurge).

If there are 8 or more mobs, you can hold off using Wrath and let the macro cast Starfires during solar as well.

If youre down to the last mob or two during AOE (or want to down a priority target in an AOE fight) and you dont want to toggle AOE off and toggle on the ST macro, just hold alt to cast Wrath, releasing alt and pressing ctrl for a Starsurge/Moonfire in between Wraths.

Thats pretty much it… test it out and play around with it and feel free to ask any questions.

I tweaked this a couple of days ago and been getting great results, especially in single target boss fights where this spec along with Convoke can do some hefty numbers.

One thing I did was leave out Celestial Alignment from the AOE rotation just because running dungeons means I rarely use it on trash pulls, whereas Convoke’s 2 min cd is usually up for the boss to pair with CA.

That will likely change though once mythic keys and raid trash are out, in which case I would just copy the line with the cd’s from the ST macro into the AOE one.

So anyone who wants to use CA for AOE can just replace

/castsequence [mod:shift,exists,combat] Convoke the Spirits

with

/castsequence [mod:shift,exists,combat] Celestial Alignment, Convoke the Spirits

in the AOE macro.

1 Like

One more thing to note… about Rebirth on focus target.

I always have this in my druid macros just because with my frames I can swap focus using an in game macro with one click.

I almost always have the tank set as my focus because thats usually always the priority bres, but with a click I can bres anyone else with the macro while its toggled on.

The thing with this is that if there are no breses up, and your focus target, whether its the tank or whoever else, is dead, then the macro will hang and not cast anything, even the regular rotation.

I get around this by clicking someone else who is alive on my frames so the macro goes back to working.

Anyone who doesnt like getting these kinds of hangs with a dead focus with bres down, you can simply not have anyone on focus, or you can either make a swap focus target macro with your frames as well, or delete that line from the macro.

Its this line under KeyPress:

/cast [@focus,dead] Rebirth

If you want to make a swap focus target macro, just make a macro in game like this:

/tar [@mouseover,exists]
/focus

Whoever you hover over on your frames and press it, will become the focus.

Its basically an easy way to automate bres without toggling off the macro.

1 Like

There is version 2 now included with the ST macro.

Alt: Starfire
Shift: Opener (Wrath x 2, Starsurge, Moonfire, Sunfire) - toggle on while holding down till Sunfire is up
Ctrl: cd’s (CA, Convoke) - you can also use it to pop one if the other one is on cd

Macro Version 2

Step Function: Priority

KeyPress: Rebirth, Wrath, Moonkin Form, Celestial Alignment, Starsurge, Starfire

Main Sequence: Convoke the Spirits, Starsurge, Sunfire, Wrath, Starfire, Moonfire, Fury of Elune

This one takes a bit more attention and finesse to play but results in higher damage.

v2 uses shift for the opener and ctrl for the cd’s.

It allows for the use of Fury of Elune as well, if you take it instead of Solstice (although FoE is only worth it for higher AOE burst in easy content - ie; solo world, lower mythics/torghast?).

Toggle on the macro while holding down shift, and dont release shift till the macro casts Sunfire, then release shift and (if using cd’s) immediately press and hold ctrl till the end of Convoke.

Make sure to always be in range of casting Moonfire and Sunfire on the pull, or the macro will cast extra Wraths beyond the 2 initial ones.

This version also casts Moonfire and Sunfire by itself when you let it run, but the difference is that this version is more heavily weighted to auto cast Wrath, so to maintain a good tight timing on your dots as well as get the right casts off, you will need to time the use of alt well.

The only times I will use alt:

1. To fill the 1 or 2 casts of Starfire needed to proc solar (whenever a moon symbol is up).

2. Once the last Wrath before a lunar eclipse is being auto cast (when there are 2 stars up) press alt as the cast ends to queue a Starfire, and use alt to cast another 1 or 2 Starfires right after. If you use alt too much consecutively, it will throw off the timer on your dots a bit, so no more than a few consecutive casts of alt Starfire are recommended. I usually queue 2-3 alt Starfires in a fresh lunar eclipse, then let the macro catch up with a Wrath and a dot (or a second auto cast whatever it turns out to be if not a dot refresh), before using the second half of the eclipse to fish for a double moon with alt (see below).

3. Just as the lunar eclipse is about to end, try to time a final alt cast of Starfire as the eclipse timer runs out, so that you can get a double moon up once lunar eclipse is over. This takes a bit of practice, but once you get used to doing it consistently, you can chain Starfires to proc a new solar very quickly with minimal downtime from that last lunar. If you time it right and get the double moon when lunar ends, use alt to cast the second Starfire to proc solar as well, then release alt as solar procs to let the macro auto cast Starsurges and Wrath. What this heavier use of alt during lunar eclipse and especially the end of lunar does is give you a chance to proc solar asap but it also prevents the macro from auto firing Starsurges and spending astral uselessly before hitting solar, where you want to spam Starsurge. So the extra use of alt here also lets you pool astral for the solar eclipse Starsurges.

When the boom legendary comes out, people will want to stack 3 charges of Starsurge before the solar eclipse, as that window of time in the first 6 sec of it will be the big damage window, so it looks like it will be worth finding out how much you can let the macro auto cast during the early part of lunar eclipse, even though its casting Wraths mostly, and see how many alt casted Starfires can be chained without letting any Starsurges go during lunar to save them for solar.

Maybe 4-5 alt Starfires means letting at least the first half of lunar be auto casted by the macro, depending on haste.

Note: A good rule of thumb if you time things well is to alt cast one Starfire going into lunar, then let the macro do its thing until it applies either Moonfire or Sunfire roughly mid way through lunar, then alt cast Starfires all the way till solar procs - thats what Ive found consistently stacks 3 or just under 3 Starsurges for solar (with the third Starsurge coming up after one Wrath after the second Starsurge, meaning that the third one often lands at the very end of the 6 sec window if the first two were immediate, ie; Solar Eclipse > Ss > Ss > Wr > Ss).

Its really all about maintaining this balance between using alt to stack astral for solar Starsurges in the last part of lunar (and then two more times to proc solar before unleashing the macro’s auto casts) and letting the macro auto cast enough times to not delay the reapplying of Moonfire and Sunfire too much.

Theres something I like to call ‘wrong-footing’ a cast which is also useful here.

Wrong-footing means to watch what spells you are casting and if the macro casts something thats less optimal, like an unwanted Wrath during lunar eclipse or an unwanted Starfire during solar, then you can stop the cast and make the macro move to the next spell in the queue just by moving your character slightly and standing still again for the next cast.

Wrong-footing is also useful for when you accidentally pressed or didnt press alt at a good time and the macro casts the spell you didnt want.

Those are about the only two situations in which wrong-footing while using this version are a good idea, and it can actually help to wrong foot the right casts because youre shaving time off the dot timer when you do it, to make up for the time you added by using alt casts.

This version will also auto apply dots to a new target before continuing the regular rotation.

I run this one at 30 ms because its very responsive to correcting wrong-footed auto casts, as well as it just feels a lot smoother with the queueing of Starsurge when the astral is available for them and the smooth freecasting of Wrath, especially during solar eclipse (when you do the bulk of your single target damage outside of cd windows).

As higher haste values become available, it should improve the performance of the macro considerably.

Edit: v2 now also has Warrior of Elune on alt which is useful for Torghast extra anima powers that give two talents in the same row.

Its not recommended to take it over Nature’s Balance which the macro needs for the opener it uses, but its worth having WoE part of the macro if you get that power in Torghast.

1 Like

Version 2 of KHITBOOM_AOE also now included.

Alt: Wrath
Shift: Starsurge
Ctrl: Convoke

Macro Version 2

Step Function: Priority

KeyPress: Convoke the Spirits, Wrath, Moonkin Form, Starsurge, Rebirth

Main Sequence: Moonfire, Sunfire, Starfire, Fury of Elune, Starfall

Like the ST v2 its a bit more responsive and allows more control if you know the boom playstyle.

Main differences from v1: v2 uses ctrl for cd’s (Convoke) and uses shift for Starsurge.

Another difference is that where v1 auto casts 2 Wraths, this isnt optimal for pulls where you wont have a star up to get into lunar at the start, so v2 uses alt to cast Wrath whenever you need it (both to build lunar eclipse and to single target enemies in a cleave situation).

Version 2 also allows for Fury of Elune if you chose this talent over Solstice.

The way to play this is to toggle on and see if there is a star up (the macro will first cast Starfall if there is enough astral) - if there is a star symbol up, hold alt to cast 2 Wraths and proc lunar eclipse, then release and let the macro cast Sunfire and Starfires/Moonfire.

It will reapply Starfall, Sunfire and Moonfire (will also apply Moonfire on new targets although this is lower priority since Starfall and Sunfire is the main thing to keep up when there are multiple mobs).

As soon as an AOE fight becomes a cleave situation with 2-3 targets remaining, target the one with the most health and use alt to cast Wrath, alternating with shift to Starsurge as astral allows (in the weakaura, astral is shown as 3 purple blocks where each block represents a castable Starsurge).

So whenever you gain enough astral to Starsurge it will be one purple block - if there isnt even one block then you need to cast Wrath instead (or let the macro cast Starfire which also builds astral).

Wrath > Starsurge is also useful if you had to proc a solar eclipse because no stars were available to build a lunar one.

In that case casting empowered Wrath into Starsurge, without spamming it (because if multiple mobs are still up you want to prio AOE spells, especially Starfall) can be a good option.

Its actually ideal if you can build a lunar eclipse at the start of an AOE fight, and finish up with a solar eclipse so you can single target focus the last remaining mobs in a cleave situation - this is why paying attention to the symbols and making the right choice, whether letting the macro auto cast Starfires to proc solar or building a lunar by force casting Wrath with alt, is important.

You’ll develop a feel for when to use alt to Wrath and shift to Starsurge as you experiment with packs of different amounts of mobs and relative health pools.

Remember that you can also wrong-foot a cast, say if the macro goes to auto cast a Starfire when you wanted to queue a Wrath with alt instead (the only time this does not work is when Starfall is still up because Starfall now lets you move as you cast, making wrong-footing impossible when its up).

I like to run this at 30 ms as well because of the responsive feel.

1 Like

Screenshot (17)

1 Like

what talents m8 i lack good build for druids

Tier 15: Nature’s Balance
Tier 40: Soul of the Forest
Tier 45: Stellar Drift
Tier 50: Solstice

Thank you very much for these amazing macros!

1 Like

Hey mate,

just go to the configuration tab in edit and set 2 as the default one and save it. :slightly_smiling_face:

In AOE v2 using Wrath if solar eclipse is up or if there arent many mobs is the way to build astral for Starsurge.

If there are still a good amount of mobs or if lunar eclipse is up, then let the macro cast Starfire to build astral.

Wrath is actually the faster cast though so if you really need astral for a Starsurge (or to use Starfall when your astral is low), then a Wrath or two is good to cast.

It depends on the situation.

I soooo badly want to learn how to use your macros, but I must just be dumb…I’ve read all of your posts on this thread a few times and feel like I understand them, but when I go into the game and try to use them, I suddenly have no clue what’s going on. These are definitely more complicated to use than your average macro on this site, but the way you describe it makes it seem like it’s the only viable option we have for Balance Druid. None of the other Balance macros on the site have worked well for me. I’m not sure you can even explain this any easier, but I’ve never felt dumber LOL. In either case, I appreciate the clearly hard work you’ve put into this!

It does require knowing the optimal rotation in general before you can replicate it with a gse macro.

I cant really explain it any clearer than this:

Aside from the opener, single target is about prioritizing being in eclipse, especially getting into solar eclipse where your single target spell (Wrath) does more damage.

But the kicker is that solar eclipse is proced using the AOE spell (Starfire) twice, while for AOE rotation its the opposite, where the lunar eclipse which enhances Starfire, is proced by having casted 2 x Wrath.

Once you get this basic dynamic of boomkin rotation down, then you can go on to appreciate the ins and outs of optimal play, which the macro is good for emulating.

Its also a good idea to get familiar with how boomkin rotation works in relation to specific talents taken, like with this guide here:

LazyTurtle: Again, thank you for these amazing macros and the detailed explanation. These have truly changed my WoW life. I can actually do decent DPS while avoiding shit =)

Question: Do you play Resto in Torghast?

Just wondering if you have a DPS macro for Resto? I am very new to WoW/Druid and not sure if we would need/use a separate one?

Thanks again!

Yeah, Im actually in the process of making one for resto balance affinity dps/healing.

Will put it up when its done.

Here you go ^^

You rock! Will test this right now in TG

1 Like

Hi Khit,

Thank you so much for putting the time and effort in to explain your macro. I understand the Balance Druid rotation quite well but am having issues with hand pain - thus looking out for a macro that can assist me perform semi-decently :slight_smile:

I don’t have autohotkey installed - or any similar software - and worried about installing it - is it possible to run the macro with your modifiers without any additional software?

Second question - would it be possible to edit the script to use Kyrian power instead + auto trigger trinkets?

Again, thank you so much for everything.

Kind Regards,

Yeah, for sure you can do that.

I never bothered with ahk because if you have a mouse that comes with its own software (most do nowadays), you can just go into that and make auto firing macros at a specific ms - there should be an option to make it a toggle macro in that and its very easy to set up compared to ahk scripts.

For instance, if you have a Razer mouse then you would go into Synapse v3 to do it; if you have a Logitech, you would go into Ghub, etc.

Whats the Kyrian ability called, Lone Empowerment?

I edited the macro to use that instead and auto use any trinkets in either slot.

Try these:

ST:

d80vWaqicjHprijAuqYPaYSie3Iqj7IqsPFrOAykXXeXYi4zcAAu01uOTjrFJughfoNaRJqI7rOu7Jqs1ajKKoOuAHsYdLkteQCrrzJIQpIqJurDsvPvQsEjqntf5MaStI8tvQHsLokcwQu1trPPkHRQI2QQYxvsJfsDwk1AbP3si1DjuSxq8xcjfdMuDyuSyr6XqzYk4YcTzu5ZuYOPItJQwTs51QWSrQBts7gr)gudhqhhQA5i55qmDQ66QITlfFxsnEsCEvvRxPA)e1qsGuarkbcl453IQ7BaIAylGijaPacBbdDK0JaHnrrrjjjbclagmk4VifcpmjcKcisjqkGiLaHvCmgepse)tKelkRl6OcpIhresyv4bXiRtfrIEXgdwnLXlRlRpMOvkISUrGqIiY6bHMlcIiRt(qtdrsacR4ymiEzDrRcpikio8CErIk8iEerWGvtz8IrwFcMmkRNPceUosPgj9qKcHWkogdIxwx0KWyomKKrAEslrIk8iEerWGvtz8IqcRcpigz9KaTsHsisMqyfhJbXJeX)ejXIY6IMegZHHKmsZtAjsuHhXJicgSAkJxesyv4bXiRtfrIEX2Zqzf9IJbRMY4L1L1ht0kfrwFmrRuez9XeTsrK1dcnxeGincHvCmgepse)tKelkRlAsymhgsYinpPLirfEepIiyWQPmEriHvHheJSovej6fBpdLv0logSAkJxwxwpjqRuWqez9KaTsbdrK1tc0kfmerw3iqibcRlmIhadgfmKciEiSZrMbiPqyLIyhqsHWwfP9qsHW2ZtALajfcBbfp5r0laPccl44FFKoYGeHuaXdHfC83LkIGaPaIucewX9muwrFKmQ(lRlAsyhgkvXarsacR4ymiEzDrlQYbJ9GiYqKzqmY6clMgMqKcHWkogdIxwx0KWCWuQIIPyK1tc0kfgHizcHvCmgeVSUOJk8iEerWGvtz8IOcpikm0EXiRNeOvkyarAecR4ymiEKi(Nijwuwx0QWdIcMNIwKOcpIhremy1ugVyK1nceserwpi0CraIujewXXyq8Y6IwfEquqC458Iev4r8iIGbRMY4fJSExKoI45zOL1BP5TivJKEiEiSfu8KhrFcKkiSS(iW8hsmppmjewxkEykE)pewxQiagmkyifq8qy75jTeGKcXdrsasbePeiSIJXG4rI4FIKyrzDrRcpikio8CErIk8iEerWGvtz8IrwNkIe9IngSAkJxwxw3iqirez9GqZfbrK1jFOPHijaHvCmgepse)tKelkRlAsymhgsYinpPLirfEepIiyWQPmEXiRtfrIEX2Zqzf9Y6Y6gbcjIiRheAUiiISo5dnnePqiSIJXG4L1fTk8GOG5POfjQWJ4rebdwnLXlgz9jyYOSEMkq46iLAK0drYecR4ymiEzDrtcJ5WqsgP5jTejQWJ4rebdwnLXlINHos6ffnXfeJSE(d1VSomNSEg9dzeI0iewXXyq8Y6IMegZHHKmsZtAjsuHhXJicgSAkJxesyv4bXiRNeOvkucrQecR4ymiEKi(Nijwuwx0KWyomKKrAEslrIk8iEerWGvtz8IqcRcpigzDQis0l2EgkROxCmy1ugVSUS(yIwPiY6gbcjIiRpMOvkIS(yIwPiY6bHMlcqK0GWkogdIhjI)jsIfL1fnjmMddjzKMN0sKOcpIhremy1ugViKWQWdIrwNkIe9ITNHYk6fhdwnLXlRlRNeOvkyiISEsGwPGbewxyepagmkyifq8qyNJmdqsHWkfXoGKcHTks7HKcHTNN0kbskewWX)(iDKbjcPaIucewXXyq8Y6IwfEquyO9I4zOJKErjrCbXiRVYqrXdtjRdZjRNr)qgH4HW2ZtAjajfcBbfp5r0laPccl44VlvebbsbePeiSI7zOSI(izu9xwx0KWomuQIbIKaewXXyq8Y6IwuLdg7brKHiZGyK1fwmnmHifcHvCmgeVSUOjH5GPufftXiRNeOvkmcrYecR4ymiEzDrRcpikm0ErIk8iEerWGvtz8IrwpjqRuWaI0iewXXyq8Y6IwfEquW8u0Iev4r8iIGbRMY4fJSExKoI45zOL1BP5TivJKEisLqyfhJbXJeX)ejXIY6IwfEquqC458Iev4r8iIrwNkIe9IngSAkJxwxwFmrRuez9XeTsrK1tc0kfkfrwN8HMgIhclRpcm)HeZZdtcH1LIhMI3)dH1LkcGbJcgsbepe2ckEYJOpbsfepepewISzFrkeEysiscLHjqyZi5GPWIDWQaz8mP808(FivqyXf5yEO9qKeGWohPbcHfaZquwNXlRpUiRRIiFjF1KiRZJiRpe5yEO9Y6ILSohmLSEJGSosmkR7DIY61u8(4dqzDEszDVtuwNdM6rvw37qfzgefzDhVhiIOiU41W10m7)QmyuWiIAXGvf3l(HdVxSsHHvfleVyXahfpXWi0uCn5l5lwhEoVSUyjRJniQerwhvxRSUOUSEhmzd8reK8vNNIwwxSK1hG9iY6OOImabs)lRdagMKJNkkRlQlRZ(qYXtfL155K1vzWOGL1hGJiKEzDpVAuwN3lRtXB54bjF1s7L1flzDoykSOSogdIxwN1ZqXXtfL1z48rkz9ignpqKOSEKCarw3dlRBf9Y6mY6iW0muY6rmAEGir5l2OxwNdg7brwhMuw3ZqEiFbGH8HHwwhJbXlRdtgL1xPy8oY6EyzDyGrsrK19orszDpSLfDuwhMuwxLbJcw(6Ltwp9HIKN0swhBqwhivebrwNHCqw3bMEqwhXHNZlRZW5JuY6ENOSo7djhpvuwhLdm9GSoIdpNxw3ZttlR7DIY6rYbzDyoz9oyYg4JOSopNS(p8JSUdttuwN3lISoS3jsvZJeL13Eq8Y6aPIiiY68EzDysSOSUhww)bjkR3fPJiEEgAz9wAEls1iPheewamKpm0VK(ivtK0ZdtcPcc7hdfptkDebsbepewwGrSxCqKsweGWUgzoAFOyqGuaHTIHMHelkRJJ6HFqwVIHswxSK1DJuCY6ILSUlf8ZGkmmvuw)KfcROI1wrrqurbufmt0fjjJ29wU)9OR6OERrQ)UPEOoaRA)05xqeQbKzDYJSBp)avTfAnz8hqAhdyaPmymdkGXbflFdEHCd2D5ZscmaaMRFlMLMGpxvQYWHMuyQipOhUWn4Pv65rcSsPtFoQjlnWleaaqPvWqR7uH4(mD9cIGRqrAEoyOmQkDO5c1abcuqhC4aJMztLtFbGwx36EyLe3E4GL5Av35MwUEEBx4Qw6bp0JlWnAgskch4UJww74wula8Ft5KuJ29dguyyG2nwh0we0PcvCq36LqswB)hiXjbgxIFjgeRGPssMOQh6Vw)zzkaeE0psExA(3MdvRk)Iwc99g5vax1YY4BlmQ0ebL(AB3Uf1LcnEafxSt(vWxeC737TuXqn7xD7yxSbtH2oRsdTTwFOgRBdcG8fkVQR7BtEG66AqgB6RjrTOh(BQR3Vxramzfi3IHZBCOaFC5ERfDOleIqjruMVK(bBUH5qtnN3(tZzi9YLBMz9tKFeD)pcuwBpHFUlq9BAEk4(RwvCJDhcPsBFNkEEtUvTFoACJSoovT)9GUHY33p5bCsvYCwMjPqjuVDEn9Mz5K0Zqy79C(0gZfnaNMxQBR(PcKJHGfbpf30zdrCCBsSaY(WJZCJrdlZVEohqmpJKoGV(A7eq1FTbaEaiweGs)dM1Y2vJVMaRTGqIfTswhy6)iReFtXAg6VBCzCL00GxQ(Rvrf5XtCEyPZRbeaUJr2JuKdlThPgJDGUqV)RBmGoPiGS98ncfa5Y2ts3dGK38nxaDSQ1wJKbhzDgTSZJC5km4f(rQM6(ViRPjt68fQ9xuhF1OQ)Vu94ADj7b(2vhXCJeQ6nADh4OeowiTA)56PCbUsagh8WGrBoRjuscCWyeXDBdBNEsKjjHghpHgWQzkOlDLUlEBq3naVEVnD1ViSBvre8FO2D7ow5mVMItfvAnE4VHSZHD75UuPjlSLyEomzafjB8Aob2beSVRIN8QarGAKOX(L6ZBCG0KjyP6LGpaVcOLeG9w1dOjTRMq21AyWXffWNde9iQoqOYFvm4afsmKPJJgm2iExslfGOmBbCGaObWXxXf1z8WB2PcDXgMhgai0gOMUkH2m3JHgF6C)gFxr6CVwB4WZOKWXxbYJbQMwlSlOZxvvZZwa12twgsOXGcdc8QWmOQ1AIfyvW8SKMwed)XFxBws1bfarcejmJlUWE8EtcablnMH)A5ix4GiENamPgk0QQPnDVuHgewNN7zC)fSHJzCvWjFP3ZfKbau7fsRcV(7pUkw8hLv)aQMYXJcuex(1Vwa3Vc0hZqcvHcaAQTDvEY)PqtfOnFfr9VzzZAHkfn6JHwd(KTfeTBRn1tnUOcFX2dcuGMADPP)MpzKsJJGqTVMTxqjf)izv7wRsjacgzz(vy45IZE)2wL(JORHBAka0AW4drZANvSaNFFbqbMmneBINAp0eLIlNPtvxSchg9oux45qL6B8bRtswL)Bw3GUdmX9P825U3e4q2ceTffZ9BcOznAk0(PBKQenynWt4KibaOO2M9azRPzX(UK1FJMskD26ADmaXtLpzTnrm0odPT3vARhH98chlknRruqTPLOobBdJSsE6SEWKH)EdPMPfi281mjwQKTZgbS(VpyqzHCBMkuSVbE8MextjoG5GDwWlfUY7qJrESLgYcukd608XWeZuiq6JuEPKNgyMU(0xsyYZc)Vey4rKKYmOkDjaVHo(01cJunSizGMaO162sWaEFjmcWOYCHiUWwb7)WN2g(V4co83sTKHV1w4EurFngo4EgEnnnpvS8Y)VLSlXwbmzpXnKtfff2AzpuNkTfbpqJYQt3QwqrOzrnqTSHMHa(fEYBgnwc5T9szE)iTTcoA04FBTMkB1ywfqEHYorHENcfLfAMulByR6eCvoVqj732GHk5ZQGs4E(w9O8OU19TVvff(sK6XKrOXuVTtN7(nyZOwbqfvc2yjteqiafjcIJDDKWRhAafghlNXk2lUj87PW4NdXWZv8o1Z2h(kyaS0U)dC(b8c(742n7vlL7uihU8ZXFJlm)jFd2iybR6TnoUnZbv6gUzOWNgGfwd2sdbv)VNB9tGqvQt8tHacalaGZhW32uf21Js5azf410BbU7YXWijZNZMzqlhqGhVvUmFalHzYaHSckGWTaJbn9g4eHbJuIGCmU6wyU)fMGzpolF6qJ1DFHUXadZc4oYmQ54IzGTlqyZfWLWewRM)jPT3WX7ctkbDwLWxKnmWycC2Hl4x7zocH4Ol8U9(wfeIxG3t4(jWbV1yA1xWqcM(CkezEH6g2dLmjHz2PZmoWTtCfhoNzTtnu(fqO122HjXcjGvun2GAh)9zwBPAlhD0a)wL7f8PlanIlOh7AYphFFD31uagDkzcjhgVwdmaZp1sSgQ1gL5fb1tVtCWrIFyZ8gB9c0fOSUkuepR6aIgHcFbmXJb1KF762ykngzTtL6i7yd2)eYeHgnRWbdENn854qzK30QLpZ9F4PXqRPUPcJYNs0H7ulGjVLntGXyfkTATxzHyw0YyVL9FplctB4l2A73l)Vgci6VMQHcpn9o8of48zQkGQ0OcK)Ua0jQsdndl3cudpwqd4YrNxc8FA)CrL1NhSIVQcvkP6Y4RIz8NMOpGyiAbSx0yyVOj2kaM9aRefXogvsVMMGKZfrTBeU1Wf1ViBU26x05a6r6G)fJpKjfDiqOxn4gVYNDy5x5qTgbWHIpdFJ5vnwzevJc2Ae1)u6WCoP51qowmpfy0yBENY4PVi0iv7EAAwcaqm4uI5HCDHPhVakhbB5J0jPTJG3p4irBIGoDgOtvzatWLa98G6iQ5HoTMhQikgOuGjMoEi8sbMWiU8yGL2)yj4BgSeTxKJcoPsqcWg9RAeY)GAfYt3A8h5g7YcSxicDGNcNXVKk5XCG9tdUNtsG4v3qHZ3nJMKeoaaXOQ5)FOjAk6gI(1c1u4TUdt4znm4aTikU)1koAq8eJchGNb)oI5tDt5SupaN(KsAQUUpZwXzJMbN7Nn2UDRkm8M5OD)Tulc2Mqjkoa54bT2TaYqQn)O1XUBMdbqiA04Z57oix2aV7oaKjK7Lek93NRdu8ApRyOyGEzF4iaINGrUkCywwMNF(aEeamHElESIEZqh8darAmOXhNjbrKkpmtd44CUHIbhim8xxnWeCf(wqqRITGHvHF9sIlIpRTltD7hZIf1C(qXIqAlHcHJlPz(0irdHM5n62tgdnSqFEywiWvl8nacqWZJDJpUal1hYwiW2fsbJFjihVzHlIFZJBmIYt898z)qbW)xVXty3oEGqjHwSq53WXVOO2E(CcyPVH486NeWLbugRGOTm0gaLUMBcygeVLX)RhfWAouyPeDaYyejSMJ0SAmDfRB2IDseWdMQPhmkQX)z)znAm)yi1jb8VA)MNv4whYoPakSsLpXHywHomhPXSEkh8l0QByfqaP4AUvemS02auqLfSaaNaqUbIutE3UYvx)LvtwP)Mpxy9oixqk7)cDdRzoo8tlT2sWW4SeKeayOWiLeEVDPUd4OanVrlcb2TxcVdb4jcvfWZeE0h3hNO74eAiW8cUI)xffhuwKS9h8aPO(OVV4PmFWGwSptPWJGkfmGVfKLwAYq2ra0b8CfKb4DWc2xCKoTXX6vWHCELIgdmyhM5nbI)GwtJ5zMm3UfyaZC9eRu3(iI8AdC0I3JFLqF52EZf(PYZ3DthjN2uOg7fniTV1rcMG76UaFNyT6ayJGjFAKJn0O0vn)Kcni)ZzjzalXUVztkKsWz5zhgEclslAq9j4xXBwxp0jH3gmqKz4NBmPUBRHKduoWJFTEaTKXsRHMVWWHIp8fhWnlLxg1Lzkt4)MWNO8DRE7MMaTF1ADqazqRpXATLqgAoN(7627uqawA1adpzcg7ToKZ4LCkppe1wMhipYUaFobqaxOturHDEGWsUbkMsVcqqz9s5KJb9RkEGuu9hKFUkwM4qt5ck0gLcaCdaAGVnIZyvxN4btgbPoAbSJm(bcCEJZZ4yo3M2vfG(kU9P16GPcvpYxWZxsiClv5gDRkvf02QJkC1zmPcQkDsyrOcFTzXFtqpQ50CK9eyd2QaqL08UlP0SccLr3qOvBLNZX52QbUQ2melP3LyprdNV)EtnuipaLWBAeZUjES9IPaxdLSbz)d)9RfuuGaiKvIQ0GdMSGJRF)BK(CSDUfW1RtSUKAfu250MGt1FX2Jncbn6MvNgH7DqbyBu9M7Ep9QeZF5XhZiEd(UVdRnNeosnmJRNvIAJJALC))aUnNIO5HEqhlbqzBtsKQLkBV74x9vb8)koPlT)PvVvd0wZjOQ0V22ZVig0Fn)sx(ZF(tc(AEI8lzOsJ7OTb(rOYBanlPFpGd9jUTluA9sBVSjUaRbf(Jo4eTz0(hgL7w7Idc7LeOAO2HBtH32gn(kGc2Gqyw)DuurjXBsx5lNEho5DUTqhcf(V(Kj3C5HT4bPhSLl(jU7vA8ZctVTUzLyPk9FWGCoNHAauHIJ8vidiWpuXaCsVZQeMQZBlbtpLTULEriwPoQjHFPcd09U5pUQILdQ7)z7DaH4ioAYraygyx4ObE0wrCf(laZojc0RGcoaxxUCuI(vakATnlc8Q9a3PFO7K4RZx)nEDFlzcKcyLgvL(qLzPfLsLw(wQU82aGUIm4umsebkbTQ7)GCPboskZulxq3)CoFo3AfZNTc0L2T4SaKGR3bldmHQHmtUgaRp(Fa1yfDhRs7vzNSOwWui16Hknc7wGZJQdf5gfGbNlN5t3QbuokeygmyvnbbLW9mdWW2gdguGY273zYHst4p1ayr3gMzvHT9Wk0Hp8BiyRHwbrdTvIF0dOKAMbXTzIXZzHsz(t6W4lnp3eKZaQuKvqWcAOgMZJgxaJg(N58sG03BR0yqlTjCRsGi9vXZYhDfUiGWjoM0Xt2enBbgqcjtbweZbtRD0Txzpe1Sf4FXHBpv5ynzcxZjB)P6ABFgXgfHee(KnOzN1AWzFLZAMp8ijtnBz79TcV32nwKL2e2liYGBxzFC9lVBTzavG0avJKeVTbX(7jHSk0TGy0(MgmtJFm2AA7yJpWO5OFa84sxXmdpYe(s3T23z6TJAFjK(kLQ0U9RESZLJof0nuHpkulUp73(17zAShmkAm1hk1jVldbARN3caeXRm2AHHBo1UNUIJG0ZEIArJXkfqnRa0uZxeYp14X1c905Mh2EQPqIdi)ZV3dKjLRgKwfUvRZsIk)pd0titOgX1aKUcUQLZo2kGqtYQaOc5Fp7Jdo836Q6Z)L2E0kL1dIopGObnoWyEB(JaBhFoEkNK(4LZDZnGMgJmOAWOzdSzhWDBZo08h4QSrbQOtvf6oESG3zYLdHwLYcYCCXI9B3tqWgZiD4H(HN7RkGosAwcKvz7YjbTI5fvfOx1VBY2t3xlSgdJgL71YbFwyCRFEEdDLKKg86kgW1)PStUkIzSLUHLSDO6umr3r4CpLoifmVGbFl8X47)TuiGFOMpKGDah9a4xdbvxhgQm0e5DSWTxTxDYwuAlay5LRoNjJZgxDNgDeG2wZ9fAfurOT3234r44u2sBmdoujp)Fg3ghws9ugfC9luQtqNCOX3Uq88v5cdwPoOy7LdzhLswhBkk1UzSNqIlQzaalqOUTuIldQJu)1tjWuqbRjQb1ZGQHX38RCiydGWjabqQgnTVLGLE7wjYYLMrGz17G3yOtX67Qb6e6aRJcKANXjTjNXV6Tm(YMJZ89FTzTD6VYjdf0ugLA2NBS4annd0qJq9pqO4PHcc)iUsfhuANhM7D7fEuOkpjMxb2bnmqqebvca460nWcAOOxqAHYfm0yaDstT0(W01G201ahtqp)moqzH5gNO94vStEugBDHc(GdhomoSAtce)QzwGEAJjvivYU3WrUKCjPzN5bOaczN9g5hvxPGg7ITgAOyRj7uGQCVRc54(DHBb28MbmKeNxWX8gkHN2rtllIEOLkGcQjGq)HAdnkUMn6z6UDZxuHq9iLOahE2mUjiD5mZzRfrBWSyKeEa0OMdW0mq6ucJahaM78oJBrJiDqEqgcO5HYndGRveJOWT)rLxKPiaxdi(rtd(l7KUsQdxNsnUVs6wnBboyWM9ML2c42F7pzdyRxOWT)T3r4Re3oj(sWNSwObyw5s85MU67okjfVP1Su6jKDYciEG7Kny0U1IdA3EXZPka6(gdSqlog2KxEo0GZHsdAfQ90GfaS3jjKj6kqyChk1oGxyuESNWXOiK66rpHd6FVw9HFzDcx)KBTPnm4V4mTMqmIOulDYwbAcSTPnguhGVejMCwdBc6oibq5TezTXLWelDVectWjB24ALIWScg4tatPUdjLCCpA2L5n4H6eKStCeCHqgnziQ0CxQL7eJ8WV0IaGOR75lb8XZx(L0CwJFbnCk8wF5bgbLlVHn6f6Wxukvdxn2BFGeC6aj4ZwtuvppqBBHYMApljfnWXEOmOpztZ5CycT75z(vQxuibdg3UZyIbc6wPIKlGgm2ZfWGARpY2)nPPCnvSsviAfyo)ycWaZLHegf0ZB(ffjGGkWxP9IJ66LiTMvgUhMyTgAILyzxL9DmXLlyHnlJhNGFhurctwmZ9F)mXtBxGrYUVtEkYLMBQouyvy5JLywDawSU4vfA4oTqp3T)ZnpGkFmHkVs4DdnHr6NvJ85uJjw7waleiGtfhPdQdJNCCVgeopdSimAHv8HNd1C6K0nB(vDqFD754BsDkqh85PqxaZNG0)DIlC5(hnzf)JNKJWjUR8j4h6RSAwcJ51kdHSkukjayYAAZ(6Zgq3hj7OFbGvwZWo7O1gbt9Kd()GpWegVfdcWJOnAqOfA1e6VFBj2tFSDupa0n4UZ8sAGjB0VQ0fUM726U3WeUvtHzrTxVM3KcdgpMkwtAka)sbqSXEkvNIUd3rc932JWyWkTKAqxD2S8UnTK9hsSfzSfzUiMNeZpUc)Y(QTkHjK9sNd9IyybW(HcsRSMmjcDtyzGb4uLsDOa8nfOAqQrydBTFL2CIs4c)(ugZNQvy1CJ5EKnKYqP1b0Bpy4lSfRhOQcJb2p4GDZlRikTeHgPO9lgJie(r7ZWGgUCawX2TbXDYdRXdO2u5osbC9amkBaz5ONcQvgF(w7K6xhXpWp989uUBojSonr0oxTEgSWp6zF84K9e39TDDT1L3LDgBY2Id611iNlpRzA)pxRBjhYs73d3o3NRNW0EexMZviA1(JoBW1hxUZNkhLOzN7uHIJTnSXv6rbwQ(azQZ6qdSgzFNvfBqI5sdTnDkNeyBy49MNr0PZ2kn0jilwJysuSQ2eEuDOyJ7879kSG9q9NfuBU7(EYY7wxBPKDeuxleN6oYcOsXalzJYmucDNkum3STc1uWGtN4bHYTpEGFqRF9kGjF2f9yYBpccuW2bVcJQQDpbEUgxS2eAtq4JMqtnMohjiCFqMxxN3OPvF7QG6n7JMsqXoPfR5ZCh3kOX8FGZLnOrGRga)dQiJBnWqQ5scj7ekPjJtyNPQw(911X4lh0ZkkvSMNaUKVrK6M0LORZgJX6QcRz7bZGVsXpZPq8dag94Z5lcqoJou2vwHclq1uwGjEewXToe2AEJtcSe3TazD5UchoHPmgZV0mZ)UbKdbvu9CBtBqR2ijWL5GaE35DCUB35ZyF20pY(6bzAd7sR98zK8(LPiGRgpha2Mr6AodLJ6byQY2Sp66SJ1hs4xuN9Aej1SpPpjWocW8D8LVY2XYV6TCE4eMcOXBZfkbw5uW0gghZJBoam3Ilf785IcQUDK(xddBYDs7BB3M6TMYg7sbnOtBF1ps423Om2pm562Dr)DVob3TF9EhOcgfbAFG9Ebg1oMcGl85RttovuxBfpjmkcMCjyD7EwHP0UD)bSeuAuMNC5DaZIzkcFMTt9A2zvit)0cvGEri4cFbla6yLTpNCLDax1m8p0UYGMgSG6(rTLotOzOUYSHUmeIVW9y1fODFzx73BDqrkqmmB3KzdCAk)rnJq2Hw61JMV44j(5jIotzQlTekaCVS5YxC6Z)2QbrZIEeCGTnZsS3T90fGBrTX2Aenoo(cmEWooJR4ZnAcrvbNw4gQibIRAwaW7xPagiW0etEabKH1cB6HMzY8MlhyFGHz55WkPHe7GeDgfy0jeiaMwlRxtaoUXLuN6YRiOnoHeIEIm4G3SB3mHZLf)lFNsrnumEIObOCqhtm3kYEpBIn3Ukkq1eUsOAn7l2tXNTzl9jb6pVLg9gvwb4v3FNDAnJ69hmoLTHqxZAJhl0UkBsSaiI2L4KVS1OrbrYr7g6O1r4CyoO6ILluPwfQVV0AbA2N5)dGA6XbyU5D2cGegCeKzfOe3cPBdwqMGkxbkaQxZ0jXazfy3Eor6H2uoAItqPjWINqVjfTXgxvxYgxkntLdC7cfqOB(iWC6TJuHSK(qhbuq5wY3X(1mb9SDNpM(R0xAwGQLhNXGtG5qYNlYBaW9te(yOnqjGDB2oWMaLaAyda4Iq)S5G0MFaE2j7MsZMVCb9OrAnYc3Fp1T0aF5(zzpUKfmWjksatgWxbSjhhkjqZ3fjjksavCwQlORMHEua64h9PlIsKSC((T8DdlMhqaLvoJfvhyIoG5MX(5ad4g)MFF)hgd0g6(GAJ6hwWfDeHBlgRPXkabELf6)v25i(XoC2OUS(aDQ5(yC2MACcADGRS5Ga6ajB85099aCSzTFhRE5bKxTMhSysA6pHB3xiEXBWNJVbnYTlufmYFRFBmGM7HslDOM5G9hFGxIBCn7jkM)dcAOTiMPYhgQScIICQgba4IfknN7PAodWAiVF3QvoOA62jPt)uYMh7jaycTz5GReoeuylBz1ecU31(bUXrnB9zecQgJ9saDDsOKZEKcdMcOpeUESbmXwfNaW9hTeYXd7FmmkqakrvLlCEyuNWiyxAKzgg7XaNZHfcQPomhytP79JYfiI3A5x01dRU3oCkG6uh6bng4HsI2dfLgLr0Cu5l5agnvBtDocYX)bxWYSRKlGWMIVhAVzqbGHI3pbI80euOXIk2uahjyOy56EyqGiJLhHyMeEIzstswngv4bxefyVODLuLeUNYItTyoraeJFT(431l9iVgFhzXKbqK53kA3CE4dvKaHnsIQHU(HcvaUiOGxgP2gTREP7KAjgKz07FbeqaGT9HbMpRPKToZpvaE7Jpf5KLNRkrc3fgP72o4)Gk)eyabq)eSuqqTh26qMqTTFxenUpzdL4ZUbBv(LcARwcf3SjOlSWc80DeESgVDWrw1KJdVIGZC9WQsZeZhc63luazweYTG6XwMcO4WiEYMNyhb1TNZAhr1TdQ9Kfik6IwjAnp(3UtwNsK6gOtbB0hagTbGlzbTaioVd0Pa36TnvfHpuitFD75L0VGNO1MvW5EGQAfl7Am8FJWZQJTpZEkyVUHAtr4cPf5KfOwVuZv3EomIJ9uq1bd1jBoTfWklufkn7G77i5V6sZBIGuwC6OaZIlVlOU8mmRSYClVGa)lTgOreo8NOMOjAAJc33DPdznbuuZiBrKUDqze8HhTQZ(6Y9z8qdBVIgHUiawToticqJf8vrlnoPqKlwSVD3iyy4H(LW8hEGSuk1Dkc1JQ(pjSmQ2U)SHEZgwtBawL3(rqVuy24DVrlD9m3TxYL)3aCnNG5MkOxuReobyBGf7eyceogD4hdeo2mXMcAjGfSE4AswetR3KSBbIvGiPu6oBlfrzX)MJ2oNRjnKBoGmmHaqIp)CV7Rd7z09boGtrHeR0M6cihbtzDMqEIF)dpbHmU6SpHE(xjqTEwI5wV4bExv3DgljieSewa0wc0O5hyBtxCpF4CZxekS(cNbEIbIc0eIt4N2LVcuXdcrsSIauyQHi5j4iRqhoO813daHfSd4MGFGbBGanaXdHT9X7atbHDooyf5OGjhevZPGr8QWpuKriEiEiqaa

AOE:

d4u8WaqikjjFIssQrbjNcqZIs4wuI0UOKe5xusnmvXXKulJqptetJsDnvyBsvFJughjDoHADuI4EusQbsjjCqfSqj8qLyIqLlksBuu(isAKkYjvvTsLQxcuZuHUjq2jr9tvLHkKJIelvQ8uuzQsYvvrBfGVQKglK6SuP1cI3sjQ7sjXEbP)sjjQbJQomsTyP4XqzYIQltXMj4ZKQrtvonrwTk51kQzJIBtf7gr)gudxv64qvlhHNdX0fCDP02LOVtvnEsCEvQ1Ru2pkn0AOvqLRHYbE6VQ47dKv5HVuOYIqRGYvrZyidiq5QvuuQRRHYn0g8GjGYnzY1nceWK5wfzeWibh4wcsduoQCPameisWKqLf7tQHYbIMSLM5NmyiknKbjysOfq5WzeOBzcqLfHYTAONhAjOrGwbLRGMHMeZWYJJOvkNLVGMGL3sz5JmecS8wklFebCBUdmmHHL)KdkNv16GLiAvvbrbZgDvD9HBNE0Dh6IfIFFeFaFeTeZGDCBxcpiI(Gs1pLq2CNAH4maXN0CdQzHgmOgAm6CfW4GGLDb)qEbh9aqxgmiq2RaES7TbFUQuKIdnP4yvwChCvuC7GCBRmyLEVUmuJ6AGFOacKYGOQ2YPc1Tjg)heXiXQMSmWqODuwqlKObeiW4f4KCAn7YcVUkqdrr(DWk1rDWXpt(ortLdcDsUrWfdm5biZ7Gl1uLveNX9z013W94ub6(JWR2hDeayGjjXAFylqgqq3iwia5QtgPED4oNeNmyC1HhtSPaMOUEKWpVBF9MJUcuYC3b5xV99qgeTISDgz0FxK7Xcfpph)dWOAQfv68DJwECEQ0KavTZngwbVtjQBRt3bd1uynAH7XfmbA30cn0UADjACrLiGYEicorr)LzXoRRXPCn)2u1mbyaJlDHTckGjlagvLF(Hdf459OpnJhtLObcjIY0U8ny7lmpgIPSHBgbv5FHm7u9BQshO7UrGW5gOClSdS7slqa3Tp4G7yzwSr(cWPsqYwyv7wGb3bNNxXWDhWpisDDJbqNe90N9PYkeI(xN7J)P6E1D0uU(pNoDXIqdYR8N4tVBSczop(rmqimEwsfNWLmhOua4XzFrRHLgwpNIPMLsYel5VFDcQ42xfKeieDkqyUbZP7gPj5tHZvuSwNrjDbmZTHtwQSAnfnGpCPc9mmGFkU9DqzKWtDk)zjO9cc38b3CdYSUwRCP62BeKVB)sviJkIixTaoGaI85QTEPfu9F2veOfohF9dY450f1bUPdHmfA8I3ifJl37K(mK1lHkNUDIza(O8V3Dc4gIi7E)x8nyrgkfDQdr5ceIZpK6d3cDerVRuGXbNNRoKXzdHKIamgvCFUWUnNuPRRzWjrPeStQc6(i5VQ)s0l5WRFxJ7DpIB6fubFNO9nSH1pjPP4vq04JhgqE6z(M70sJ8Oo2JjldMmMGKZSpvd7beoSuirUxHisCqvDB3P93KtAth)u8tjeJxb4t9BNUFoAs3IrKnTsACcgr8zVOpqTaev2VIQaWeQj0lcmGXoWhrQR8IYEa0mcOsqZaQ2jonZb7fhipUWsWGaIwf14EpKYPom04BM6UKwQAM60gsYBpKfNbuH0QIQCqhBhY0ErX0K(R2w9tEndgeyGGxfNawS6tTcRawIJ0wNAYn(pF7EIfiGOsHkLjCMhU5)psqiynMu87pZzIZuX7fJjxsG2XPPC5NirLY60uhD0TOlSjvOaUgqZ3ufzmiNoXMIK97U59QNWCFXnOIXm8OaAWLTFRflCRaP1oHsrIiOsF3iL2SBc0eXAt7gu3x6UC6OAqJEoFqvQ(6br7t)Y5utWOivD1Ia51wBPP52UnLu(4aiQT10TkczdasoNL1IgkaHrEM(fZB3fC3(CDyaqnsnQPbeAny8jO5CtREGZ(2bPat2KGnkrSLyJsjsW2RyXuGdJzdse8uII)h(41rz9(7l9pGFX24aO8VeTvg7ro8IwNG(7Vg4Kgdb6W4hsrTgSg4rCYKGav57YnJCvw(4(1Zf(qti3mPVVEeJeiYg1VgPM4MIm0fjF1HWDUJJdLM(bkiUmYeNGDHrwjp9wNPtX)DH4tp8InTprI1i76DrbRdaayGPjcx2keC)Xb82uxBOMJ5HDwjjNSk5XGroF1KW9kNczCAoFKEm5LzUrsUUTeMEPR5NeM8SkCldg(aPUpfIYs97hKJ2LbyKI8hzv0uaU6p0dg0)pLdqQf2puXLmi6EN0oukbW8Gd)N8azYVVoUwh07hj5rNj7JJtJvp)s3x1BYCfV1B1rjcoOiWw77G4vO9igEv7loJkgaAGKA0aoWLyNa6wSnR8q9jrYniNgchmUk4yqJ)FqFSFqJEve5hc3ib6ncue6OPB0DH19RXv49dHS76cgICiTacLVPpN5(z)HO)Ubhu47r8pQpGyAcUElrBFGTnAvVkouCXQhPGqbcIbOa36bL)aKycmbob1vSFCJ43AGXpLGHxO6FSJRl5xu9T3Tda4Sz4h8FMRpU9bIOXebCzNh3Q7yHtPsSdWI6(xxccx25omLctqGpvblUgF1Ka0)Elt)McLIgpdafkiG0bbolh)qzrYshkLzK139X)kCF9hjgsAaEx2XdcVVZ)fr0aE7HPtbIScmMYNiTkdZf4AXC1gQa9u3xEO)UfhH5Mp7BxqJT8TJUufdt)Ddzc1K5Xo2n6f2(bCpmL1IPBsg3lCsrWKYqMCOaWWLeRocoDoc8V7KaLeCmvHOUWGcc1DWB1c3ueGVkT17QOjbZCoMGm9q8bhGqwxtp5TyBYf2OUIdN3K2PgQWdq0AxBWKyjuWQkokrTH)7mDO3zqGXOI)QiAh(mcKg1h0hlLzNh))rBAkVgVE6eY8J91yvWsJdu9HOFryVtX5m4zY9KLYVS)Ww3bUdmDPaf1ZILx0ie4RGPoN7uF76pyAyWi99kCo4okXUhrgPuQPNKRk5DHpdhk1SYbTSjH75adgAnNlhyuHgQEcNAX0zdCPI0QRqyC8dkputn6QBdC3BPgyg1q11q3w)9EEm1W(Ope4XX)8)Xypa2oIO6vlag(QaEIQxvtvpQcvERoKyHm0z9V3JBNpoCHS4v8ffOAiDEo(vSn3mudXutqlI9Jgd7hn1brWCZy9OOUq7qg00eL92PQ9HiSM84aWWLPTcW4ndzUjp8JjLq3Go5fYEjUJ9SjpoPvbuRgqcOKsXxAV7J1BqvQGTAqDp2KpLrAVNNHzYAEnQxtBeQTDvjQnAFJJtYGEXGBOMLiSK0m)dQ)aSEWWu3mCaEBwGeTnc6MPxVI(y64DrMPCNdut5lALTegu0qiatT5yw8NamLdCzMyDT7JEWF0y1A)iZvcY9afHv7w1OKbaIEIeZG6Tr4yjn29HkKCjcCQ3YoKZtXUTL4ApjFX7CHcxyzcnjjCmiQgh777eB0emLudRvonWxlZ2WtAyWXAguc3RfcmaLOAeNbpb()al0e1iO7mdUPTH02zDBIRqWfnnUiaUyBUdoWWx2hUDFYdiyxI9OeaLHh46Ydqv5HS5bp3LjbeqjOrJptAzM85c8wu(lDIWpjegaaI8GGxRDfdfnKD3zprGsuuZCGtsttdstZWhGGP0PlHv1zN4Hp)fPuLbVzIeivISKuT3JPmvfvbGy433lHPejc4bbTd2dgwb(1Dzbd(0HLuNRBmDoutz5vpInduQeN3LNKAmuvflNUygoPv1WsczjPjVR64lbfJGxc7dV5bwUlHRsKBjHag)tCgE7QiKWva3HbvG6)z72ScOBaDQTjlB4FHqcP6HiCHt6rXz4S9e0txj1PvaYVp5OuxbYORQLdSznZg0eqjD17)aQxFbuynu9EPvnuwZqkxvh3n(LxMfzk4btu2bgfXX9u40hnw4iH4Kc(FTB7ZcCR5PNeVIRezJci2fOtYqkT9hZa)dP4dwb4lHq5NIOQU2fOkI04hq4eFfYPsmgIw6xJc76LP9HpPmX1V4mr507D0LC2z4Wp(m4kddJtxuweKQcTCDY31UZgO5k0sQdiu4U(P8NhJNkehqTJ4rp)nFIErqSKc9p4cPBhucq4qs3AX)sqaG5BxIWUfds12eHIecQgWGa8G8mWqMWDaIjwsOImgVhw82JN8PloUGcoKZ9g0yGb7rpDjs9g4AJjl1M(lQc7nnkqTW5cavKF33dDPa(vkD9xBL74h7p)3S9K9gAGOUvvIm87BOydEzzh8xT(QhOlk2sngbUe1(iNStc0adTN9KXCuxamztG0donlDwnq5r(rdsOg)kEBF)8fz8UGFrMGB)WKx(0ZRNr5bFayiaAG00RNxcijjVca(Qz4YN(Dv)(uLr8agXxRa4Z5lQPgs3Q(AUisUwxT(6aLu0cEDF(dFnab9mObgE0gm2VFIG6p5ywwcQR0WReYMOugfGVpm1oOWoNr4iVaAAywbjQSURCkqJ(3b)lbr3mjGifDBCOjIaM4IsbeUCqLWFQMjSI9t8GjnaDo0FxinaacoR0R94it4sBVauxHW24QF8yLtabqClG6e4bI(lMbhIcidfZf48tPBeDuwKXmqebmKAUTb26KXiq2rHl(QaerD5)MSs5kquQl5j6dfbbpVp9s4cF7eS6UiQDuv9aC3zRHcP9vgVTQj9J681pMcSpeYsKna4)(1HGciiX0Eu9QcWKvccDBaoyopgMgaT)7z87jwbMEoEj6vCxD16IqrJPC1Ru8Bdym2frN9wiWSktF3pdG(aVQ0cGz9lVAbsnm192vQAhhA9c33G(ShnOLGmZy6br46ssLyGiDBz(25xb89ko5DT7X1GEjKb7riom)UUt)iQmakVL3dN3sNuc(suLEsr1y2q7(cGsrqfsAD3wSa6tCx7O06KV(5QJE9bMCJo(eTTX9ggv01WJhc3UmqFiUjxJjFUQLHIxrxGi0R3EkoOKLSzkc9J)5NsEF6OtGaF7FsNz)0Yv1I0bwpc)OW3kd(jXX)HO0ESgLoaWa9oNGO(Qqiq(lM((caLjgN8)KdLr)SHEWmJPRxn7umfohAY4FkWa(TzFJRO6zM47EYDducoQh2cuEtbhbBuXJw3GRkSdAYRwKzfy8my)(N5E0)IqqRDPtrYP7DJPLzrwYpB9w9p6VNowoMt(WrgaQuDnJCJ8dGNI9GliiRi5EvhurGqrR47ootoxGKWUrpc43TGhaVpTQPZbrME3bC6GQX15HLcMsrEQTqjO12WniFSQL5v5TI0toupykKADqKpGJQWfqTGI8IauU3U30zurokpfk05QCo2aHq5BI(nzOuLgfW0TUn6mimuUBuFRwUWSlQCDZxHKda)fc2AIESrvBLkaMCuYLtafUSXKe0rPmbqEwfqtwMnqVCuniRaHf1qLpLzu3FnQH2PS(xMVRvgmi9Uu(COqLzVQ9batbodOKrb6MJtUAnxrAGI1JX6uZaZOnVSv4MB0CfL(XHBRrzETEex5jx3PZ6qxk1sfXAeP6liPN(AWPa6N0SBLqQhlVs36ge))Cl1j7DPSvrLg3MY2XkGSL1YCuXY5eLYYsUQu7(gftlqpaKwdWyUDJbaTRM2g2rlmAbMwqTrmf0tWh0j)mlRDl2bxJgGAYqHsrZY2Eh25Z8Ic6sIKwfINO2TVW63edwlgbdMtlHZyiIMcJE7FfiQ4vog0XWn142XuiqrUDR2PQuDL4vtpgnX0oLStnjCdqo9(KGDhlRKfELAVdHx6gbFGAf4w1p7PQC3MZmImI6ax5ltbCXGGRzqeHHKtbubY9wkab4KB99cabandZdYPDazYIPQYGdmwWvAo21lKHNWRUZS79v(bQSunfIgmAUyxUCCFUC5L3XrkxeaRwCCGSHhl(FI8zwCqPVImdNPA7l6eiS6eYcEiaWlaOiMXqA3)YPCT7vJwXENOa4VdGpYHZOFDSsv1sLV1(8qAI5QBA6cDHSSg86k2769y6Pqb1uU(OKEUfulk2OxOCU1We3awsuvAaE(4)(tob0ne7wsWEGnbqsRja99tsuYlnsE642k2ko5Q6Dfb98l4NrNk4IZFrJXas7Q8BhTckdKHp3p8icckxnL2XZoKN3Thxh5pnbc1kHUhcNriJEm4hEOE(RSJbR4hxD9lGSHsjDHRbLZYewBc1hNuqGfP4p0llKcXtUBVT)Tby8ATtS)eqFy8L3kZIUGOCcseOJA5WFpy5)LvQCcnPuOxdE4vZxu0bSxczeDS(CfIV3XO2O3ba)RuP(Y5ZSTBTjTnga9JQkOju71CpV4WbCC6vvJI)9le8mqaI)axVIhkTZz7TLTQaku9NuZka7Hg(fivG9GExh)ERyGG(bzaIqCEPkKrnNE3z7ivg7ivC0XDst4aMMKPEIoGxXTUv5yicc4zbC4WeW8TPqfGp9dKtxm5k5EUTsbYN6Dzn30aifGiBCFi3Ow6f14EC1qdbBTEJayr0xrIGWDe8WB5F6BcjUGON9hekTdh266udq6vag7tbHbaQl0OekVyMyw2S)rLajG0JcCYz5XLO8U3KGRMbTk9JADY8RQVaOXPxMgkhV5VzE)t4E0OYeNfNIaCkV)s9DTGQbfUnaezvPkIW(Gmayyadi9KPqEb3IIpoa9mdAUIcWGT7S7DfXT93DYfZ5)qGBdW2cfa942iX3d(Kthni7IiQTFmfa(mYYMpgnDLokPNCGmZ4o5IpCh0fGSSv1E6aIPRuflrxGMR(xsan4mimaxH4oMRdc7FugzKPaiMWSIVh4hALw3rC0kInrb0J4GC3P5phEwhX1ng5B7cdgGzIrt0yqu8Lp5kaoc212fdI37pvQ1N(W2a)IRb1)jt6RUloYX0jJqhFYLESwOioPGb(e0ytuEDVGqRMBFwjEiEX1BupaxjMYqMGQjlI45Rwnlbqtv8lA)oPEqaKK6buxE6J)bnCd8vx)mgfL9GQl6hMKFukf57LUxaak6TaumKUw74CoJ2vhLlXwADd63Joi0Op5AYe8OtC7KOVv8Fuibdg3M3rTkc6b5Q69xvA3PkyGd(ZPB32mer2k6nku1JTNATbPIfrtcJcY5N0JI8lWk8fA)4i2)PYOPNIRL24RHMApw6EF3cT5zhw8sxT1l(2dLHYOo9uhGBAZPB0RHCbWPeb5t5hXckScSSJEm9fqp67soILcN6ONw2UfMYrLDutKvi(FHMYbt7QA2uJ6iN7aOhkuW5GJ0d1SABgUFvkNNX6uo0XQaGxa1uZO8hx2UFCN)W5XFTFZRh(SgipGLQr6aCIl557gnzHuBGuGYjU9Sr4wM9uFokhz(k5jCkek1GOtlhsb0LMJUZqUW8dcR3NMBYtBWaMOnd89SuSnmEDAK3zJlAGOfh0e7((hO2XmFn7N)gf)TyVlNtNEewvwswZIgI2kPtU8jW0j28xZkBGbJhZbRSPbu4P6f7OJWXRAzo6Gs3N7bmgSYaPgKvVl9qu5az3SmxvkxvAeI9j1S59eaPa817HPK(ZKbzNAs1BxEfPEAzQmLLrSuWG8kAiMvE)BEDIButk58dRm2JeI743gtPb4ONumvAVz4siuvg8a(3bgEh7rVfIJ4rSBlo4OS(cQYpgigcMWJ6bcLB0HumijpZGvCJkrIgdWAsG8Tv(meVRZGr5cknd9ySVYrlG1f5U1d85sJTaA73ShfxhhP6M54pbw8g9uWmFYDI77Z13xFpeXnHn6QlazF)qisIZUP7wyiQxa5zaqRWMaGOaLXndUuV9e0oDZlUG9N3JMovM7rZnT4abh3qszKCRcSS)mY4I(SgynYUf9cU4A7NsgxMgbzWUWWBLThOBMCvkzQrE0pWKj4CCP064rWz2K26u4ahGeoRiUI2cDK9FdrUY1BiO2FOoUmNgt0Gbw2fLDIm6fhiyrPxvonGb3mkbevuNzgFUw36EmD2ue6J6)oeeiGDJ)fpCCwAJdcLryd1m2aXBSH0OoEEqr8BMmZ3pRutZ)lsb1Fkagcrf36bSsa2B4wbEKD)o1xIgbUih8nWQuH1yv5YDzK0tiK20Ejl2oAzF77Zh)cqoliCWkBJfQbCG4x28yI8UOvxxv4ShMPZdfkHjbfQaaHXC0E(J8kOUGYTqpr8bIMYdm15KcH18Kb7pCYGLf(ej973ueWjoMsBdOj1(Ejhzw0bvNW14fKIlskcPEiG38(pMw28aOUnzho4(daTDHJy0AbOw)divreNpEbqCLhm(cQkZ(5We9dPay8tNxBjH)rD2PrLuZ9K5Kc3bi7)JFPcxp9WAq3RvqCmMbVRqImyLtrBxyC0TrzGWIQ2vCZMQQiw2q6(vvDj3iD)CJk9Vk7lD7f1GmEbWVvg32fH62STWYweAaFRJWlB7)FXoGrrHje7UvHrSHPaAhF264OxbX(vvBnTIOTqn2YwGtCSzzlmdldHbL9Pq2YBQjvreG9WyNMBAbY4nJybWFekrW7WIaNx56Yix5YXvmbFdzPpUSel2V7q7zXgskQ9uxip5j4RIMxJED76xga87hx18IH5gvpPItt52OPMWLpWSoxcWCCIFAKQ3yQZZaLkqFpxrsvNHmax(az4qFao21L(X0fnCgbkQYx9A1GgNGufMeypVJv8zQLjOkGBQIsuKbkumjc6hqVigqWmuRBb(sZPJn2YqpA)jK92fRA3FMVsQkZLlZKsagDnfkGz0s70eHnxc1(nrskIAhJijOhjJNLSx2SRfI4W)lTOu5dbtIkAqkZmMA7RQ0)Zst5xKIcenX9AIb7UQTg8PxUYaKbENnWG(IiTc8A0T3gJMQ)wlMGYvEsKTVARo6iLlzoqurhrDm0pOwQGi7P9b5qFozkjdOF1ZoQg9kN)FgTyn3ZS7CGLD4anv(pPdsgd2a0UayDuL8NkhqBG9RVIa70S9QvrwFx2YOYKp0iWqDecdfo8u6SjyuVekwQVeAyOl8GhEiEHCfmVzmxZnIP1DjEIOGi8KTHDRzdS96l7O5wPR3Uc1Geo1CVy78Aari)XVBNisMe3x53Llxpy7x5xvxqVpIDt25YxHC4jV0pcnxP(h0hQn(ipc3DeFY5s9BN9D4QFWaxRi)wNJV4TmdhkzGtFv11kYVkEp(vmftqMRaoFJ(mcrXq2p993)FHzYIPGspJwNybmvpWcty3cGb9H)kSTDdJb8cDxSVQFlh4QfQWdvh(myvabVYb5Ep98a)Xcoxu76aaEQf1QEo0OEcCnxOVCMc6yzx8zmDDG8C5C)pk(LaLvSMf)ytAhoHh2EOUlPkLHVenYxeefmYB9BxSx7Te5NfutcWHzaGFmxcLB1k235IAO1PM6iLKOScKGC0hbe4QhcnVVrFbvWAi)a(Ck8qvUSrY0aqjD6OJcOr0295rY4qqH9CL6tj(Bt7(9sGyshGAcqFmUDr0(1jYEBgcmyI3qcS)rjyQdkEXG7MhOKHho0QQwH8ktuKjEoR6xtl62RMANy6WaNjGLaS0pj7TSp6Rvzhi1pTSDg)81OppbfGlo5DapIdqirhGGsJq1yFOaOEggnXqPFgcY89Sq8ZuKCeOKYkaTmb74kq5v)aePkXqrHbZO4s8EqrvrpkAwLcvA9ac1uz8utLhL1lvlWdUYiYTZej7il(nMAghW8mGOAamema2)zoK0KwiRgvFrM(lyIYKGNDqIfViP6KefYRCafHGc(5G46WT4NzrEGACQAx4humfqUUZQyH0YEo)0Wyf4lasniNCscf1Y42XiJU2aFhxegbdkgcarDfeuBjdEK1exBFvg1VtUezP0pW69aAaE5lJsyYg4owsfEMfkT6hFE4ilkZWHxr0BYpFvPCKgac6)DuV0pIz6qcypJXecyup5YQDnax2Y4CnOw2aoCY9IIPAqMrlG)F5KZRhXVeYy8fZmOdxq4QFqlcui4bzmoY)6YrreakKralBz9m)Ghz0MuWfnJQyflD)i5(Is7QNBi1DmEZVK4srChza5K7vRtUCFzldgXZDmUyMM4KlJr)TqhvLs5g4UfsP9LMSsdqLhVfcWC4YwI97pts7lSVYQOi9ZOb8ara)jQrgQ2UOWb4R3J0NckIjKldYYgWukHK5bNPGF)2eEijd7g1KieqR6N1ubPXbEVAGbNCcYohgGTidyy48UNKSwPxocf)ffr)dNaazSuIHL708o7soBxq69FHdG)eyU4J(qlV3oTS1lKDx(UMrX(Yb4pQvkNGCvXmlI0XIZhEshXIZx2yJXduWIxNJSjRmn(xYUdVyviYk9rtUYgu6s)zODZekBseMIjtQP8sT9w4FBnFlLPl2dCdketH24sm5byc9ZAYt8BaWtrmvWpfGyN0VmWHah1m9F8VFf(lNMEkIXpjvVUYapSba21ocxlaCrzpIv6asMEpXasaCeXlbG2EOayvlcvsSQyuyojiz14ilqNKRaORdechypWLX3VXxabMdnaLBYW8cLdeDUHLNoWYF8WY7GWUZUxwZYlHWYNBeOBzcS8wklVamblFPilpIXWYh8mS8(esbt7llVejlFWZWYlat06WYh8im05wclVxi8IyjwBTpSpd92TdngbmIvjmyhRdwp7jfS0gyyhlfjyP0WgRRvvtSTwLDNDNZtsiWYBPS8y5S8OwGjlHNnaz3xcemS8wklVGedJHGLhvERZllVKal)nClHHLxhwIuNLpaZYJr)YY7lf8y55c0eiTe6gwEycwEqWWKcsegwEyswESwccdzGLpqtOBcS8wklFomzGLN0yYz5dWS8Tigw(GNeclpSqWqcKDFGjWYBPS8cWeygwEmAKal)kbDWJLNwiyiy5nymsVigwEdzoclFaMLx3ey5Pz5zAjPjy5nymsVig2DotGLxagRfHLhMKLpqtoZU)lWY30sqkrQZYJLZYJcdMSeE2aKL)LWGGWYttMZY7bZKZYJ4jjey5Pry5rGHjz5Pry5VHBz5dW66mgwEysw(GNHL3HgJaMLhLuGL3xIHHLhJgjWYZfOjeOzyy5fKiqcS8VeWLs5MCw(B4ww(am8mlVmDOLWyvJWYxqZqtIzSGLNwiyiy599KW8y5VHBz5XOjz5BrmS8yWKLWZgwEcjDValpTp9nq29tedlpntGLpaZYJrJey5xjOdES8(Egsw(B4wwEsJjNLpaZY7qpBy5BFz5Pz5rGzOjy5nymsVigly5Hjy5Ley5HjnS8bAcDtGL)gULLNMWWYJXyOlLi1z5jnMCewEejsDgdlFGMq3ey5ZFry5rzqEnys0mm3S85TesK6S8iWm0eS8gmgPxedqwEpyMCw(CyFswEAMalFaMLxaMaZWY7tqh8y5z3HYLskatGzwGDEPd0nsmsHBOfq5aqtir3WyqGwbnaLJ71G9JdQC9Jiuoq0yeWameisWKiqRGkxdTcQCnuoRXOrcig8TgsmdlVLnksibeRWYtyqmbRgd2PHoWYZYZfOjeOzySGLNSLHbQSiuoRXOrcig8TgsmdlVLDGZTeepjHGfgfjKaIfyWon0bRWYpctAy5tDEH9neogYau5eOCwJrJeqm4BnKygwElBuKqciwqc7aNBfwEcdIjy1yWon0bwEw(4e7hrly5pQ16TGL)OwR3cw(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(akN1y0ibed(wdjMHL3YoW5wcwGGXcJIesaXcmyNg6Gvy5RJ16f7TGLxnwSgAakxNePUi0gOCregq0yeWqRGgGYXfmVzTKybjysOCresWesHBObOYIqRGkxdLZAmAKaIbFRHeZWYBzJIesaXkS8egetWQXGDAOdS8S8CbAcbAggly5jBzyGklcLZAmAKaIbFRHeZWYBzsympAssdJePUfgfjKaIfKWoW5wHLNWGycwngStdDGLNLpoX(r0cw(6yTErvly55c0ec0mmwWYRglwBblpzlddu5eOCwJrJey5TmjmMhnjPHrIu3cJIesaXcmyNg6GfbAgdzWs0Sw0kS8zTe3S8WcS8PmTKgOY2q5SgJgjGyW3AiXmS8wMegZJMK0WirQBHrrcjGybjSdCUvy5jmiMGvJb70qhSoqtOBcS8S8CbAcbAggOYhq5SgJgjGyW3AiXmS8wMegZJMK0WirQBHrrcjGybgStdDWcsyh4CRWYxhR1lQAblFDSwVOQfS81XA9IQwWYhNy)icvUhkN1y0ibed(wdjMHL3YKWyE0KKggjsDlmksibelWGDAOdwqc7aNBfwEcdIjy1yWon0bRd0e6MalplFDSwVOQfS8QXI1q5IGrcGOXiGHwbnaLBYqNdTbkNSbBgAduUcdtaAduUojs9AOnq54cM3SwsSGemjuUicjycPWnuoWM7odJHgXaTcQCnuoRXOrcS8w2bo3sOzcweOzmKblP2ArRWYVstqibtWYdlWYNY0sAGgGYb2ChryqqGwbvUgkN1bAcDtWqACUz5TmjShnHJvGklcLZAmAKalVLTkeGXArSi3qNBfwEXhBvBOYjq5SgJgjWYBzsybychlX2kS81XA9IhqLTHYzngnsGL3YgfjKaIfyWon0blCGZTeAMGvy5pQ16HkFaLZAmAKaIbFRHeZWYBzh4ClbXtsiyHrrcjGybgStdDWkS81XA9I9qL7HYzngnsGL3YoW5wcwGGXcJIesaXcmyNg6Gvy5hHjnS8PoVW(gchdzaAakxfHe5SjicTakxNePUi0gOCregq0yeWqRGgGYvriroBc1qlGgGgGgGgGcfa