KHIT Boom ST & AOE

no one uses Stellar flare lol the macro is good but i just wanted to mention that.

What you mean?

Opener is Wrath x 2 (using version 2) if you hold shift which procs lunar at the start.

Also theres no mention of using Stellar Flare lol… you sure you responding to the right thread?

Recommended talent is Stellar Drift, which is the current cookie cutter spec.

Moonfire does work for me; try using v2 at around 25-30 ms.

HAHA it was the wrong thread lol, it works good.

1 Like

the nummer 2 from the makro dont work, i need a good balance single target makro,but i think there is no good one right?

It works fine. Double check your import and restart the client.

hm okay, if i import, when i press key 3 where the macro is located, nothing happens

if u are manually pressing, are u spamming the macro?

spamming . i have on button 3, i only must push the button and with ms the software from my keyboard spam the macro

So I’m pretty new to this Macro thing.
I figured it out and it works pretty good.

But I still have 2 Questions. If you would be so kind to answer these I’d be glad :slight_smile:

1. 30 - 50 ms seems pretty fast to me. Thats like inhuman speed. Isnt that a concern regarding being banned?

2. So sometimes when I let the macro run I notice that there is a downtime of ~1 sec. It seems like its at the end of the sequence or im running out of Astral so I guess I have to press Alt to force casting Wrath so the sequence can continue?
    Or does it have to do with the ms? I am using 150ms to prevent being banned for botting ect. Does this macro even work with that or is that to slow?

Thank you for the macro it works great!

Use of keyboard and mouse software to spam macros is not against TOS. I run mine at 100ms

1 Like