Krom's BM Raid macros - 10.2 - ST and AE keys - updated dec 18 2023

Thanks Krom. I’ll test this out.

great, let me know your feedback

I like it! It edged out GIMLI’s enough for me to switch. Thanks for the hard work.

again thank you but please post the feedback on my macros thread so others will see

It keeps casting disengage randomly … otherwhise solid macro

lol well that would be impossible since that is nowhere in the macro. Must be a keybinding you have set up or something.

yeah,lol it my keyboard dying , lol

1 Like

How to disable autoattack nearest target when macro is running? I whiped us so badly in a key

that is within the gse settings, not the macro

yo this macro fucking PUMPS

1 Like

Is there a way to get the macro to stay on the next spell cast longer? is that the MS thing? sorry new to GSE

Been using it for about two weeks and never had that issue with it as krom said must be a binding thing.

I’m running mine at 150ms

1 Like

try’d this out, I’m always trying to improve my dps. I sim at 180k st at 475 item level & I can’t get this to hold over 128k I’m running at 150 ms

Using these talents for keys B0PA5ZKiUcehijAKxoiI1CP3g6ACaJAoQAAAAAAAAAAAoRESolDEJkIRSoJERLJROQSEaRiE

for Raid
B0PA5ZKiUcehijAKxoiI1CP3g6AgWSAoQAAAAAAAAAAAoBhEaikQCJJoJRahkEJCJaRiE

Clean. Plz stick around forever.

1 Like

Some stats from last full clear.
Too lazy to post all the fights. this performs very well vs ilevel.

1 Like

Hiya, thanks for the macro. Works well. Has anyone found a fix for the hunter’s mark issue? If I set up everything correctly to have it cast just once each time I target something, after awhile the macro locks up.

Just remove HM from the macro and cast it before pull. You don’t really use it outside of boss fights anyways

1 Like

hello, any updates for s4 ?

thank you :slight_smile: