LDAPRestoBoom 7.1.5 GS 2.0

This is the OBM I use for DPSing in my Resto spec with Boomkin affinity. It is based on KillTheNoise’s KTNRestoBoom macro, I just tend to like to have control over when certain spells are cast so use the Mod:Alt to trigger the spells.

I use the Razer Synapse Software, and create a Macro set for a keypress with .050 second delay and “Play continuous playback until key is pressed” set as the macro condition. In heroic dungeons I am able to weave in heals manually as needed and press ALT to refresh my DOTs. I typically do more damage than tanks, and obviously low gear DPS since my AP is 51 at the moment.

Sequences['LDAPRestoBoom'] = {
  Author="LDAP & KTN",  
  SpecID=105,
  Talents = "x.x,1.x.x.x.x",
  Helplink = "https://wowlazymacros.com/forums/topic/ldaprestoboom-7-1-5-gs-2-0/",
  Help = "Tier 3 choose Balance Affinity",
  Default=1,
  MacroVersions = {
    [1] = {
      Trinket1=false,
      Trinket2=false,
      Head=false,
      Neck=false,
      Belt=false,
      Ring1=false,
      Ring2=false,
      StepFunction = [[Sequential]],
      KeyPress={
        "/targetenemy [noharm][dead]",
        "/use [noform] Moonkin Form",
      },
      PreMacro={
      },
        "/castsequence [mod:alt] Moonfire, Sunfire",
        "/castsequence Solar Wrath, Solar Wrath, Solar Wrath, Lunar Strike",
        "/cast Starsurge",
      PostMacro={
      },
      KeyRelease={
        "/startattack",
      },
    },
  },
}

Thanks for this. I got caught up in doing the questline for the Resto artifact and decided to give resto a try. I am enjoying playing moonkin form as resto - the dps is slow but stead, and you can heal up pretty quickly. I am assuming as my gear gets better my dps will improve enough to make questing easier.

Thanks again!

I use the Razer Synapse Software, and create a Macro set for a keypress with .050 second delay and “Play continuous playback until key is pressed” set as the macro condition.

Is this against ToS? The rule of 1 button 1 action ? As it may be considered botting?