what is the autohotkey timer for this? :slight_smile:

Where is warbreaker

Let me know how to use it.

i did it below process.
1.download plugin GS Mymacro.
2.wow start
3.In game, shown the message ‘need plugin GS core’
and then i download 'GS core(‘In GS-E’)
4.I manually copy and paste the your post’s macro at the my macro directory (Wow_DIR/Interface/Addons/GS_MYMACRO_DIR}/Warrior.lua)
5.wow start
6.In game, select addon only ‘GS mymacro and GS core’
7.character select, start game.
8.In game, run macro…
it doesnt work…???

my server is korea.
I did that skill’s name change to korean in macro’s text.

I dont know what problem.
plz let me know how to …

[quote quote=35454]Let me know how to use it.
i did it below process. 1.download plugin GS Mymacro. 2.wow start 3.In game, shown the message ‘need plugin GS core’ and then i download ‘GS core(‘In GS-E’) 4.I manually copy and paste the your post’s macro at the my macro directory (Wow_DIR/Interface/Addons/GS_MYMACRO_DIR}/Warrior.lua) 5.wow start 6.In game, select addon only ‘GS mymacro and GS core’ 7.character select, start game. 8.In game, run macro… it doesnt work….???
my server is korea. I did that skill’s name change to korean in macro’s text.
I dont know what problem. plz let me know how to …
[/quote]
you need translate spell name into Korean,
here is the chinese version (UTF 8) :

Sequences[‘ArmsPVEST’] = {
specID= 71,
author=“Dash Deschain”,
helpTxt=“Talents: 1332311”,
StepFunction = [[
order = newtable(6, 3, 5, 1, 2, 4, 2)
newstep = (newstep and (newstep % #order + 1)) or 2
step = order[newstep]
]],
PreMacro = [[
/targetenemy [noharm][dead]
/run UIErrorsFrame:Clear()
]],

– Macro 1
[[
/run(‘Executing macro 1! (巨人打击)’)
/castsequence [nomod, combat] 巨人打击
/cast [nomod] 拦截
/startattack
]],

– Macro 2
[[
/run(‘Executing macro 2! (致死打击)’)
/castsequence [nochanneling] 致死打击
/cast [nomod] 拦截
/startattack
]],

– Macro 3
[[
/run(‘Executing macro 3! (斩杀)’)
/castsequence [nomod, combat] 斩杀
/cast [nomod] 拦截
/startattack
]],

– Macro 4
[[
/run(‘Executing macro 4! (猛击)’)
/castsequence [nomod, combat] 猛击
/cast [nomod] 拦截
/startattack
]],

– Macro 5
[[
/run(‘Executing macro 5! (乘胜追击)’)
/castsequence [nomod, combat] 乘胜追击
/cast [nomod] 拦截
/startattack
]],

– Macro 6
[[
/run(‘Executing macro 6! (战吼)’)
/cast 战吼
/cast 天神下凡
/cast 怒火聚焦
/cast [nomod] Charge
/startattack
]],

PostMacro = [[
/startattack
/run UIErrorsFrame:Clear()
]],
}

So I am brand new to macro’ing and using these addons. I have tried GS and the mymacro pugin like the directions say and it refuses to load the mymacro plugin, says its missing a dependency it needs from GSE. Yet this post says specifically not to use GSE. I understand how to copy paste the info into the LUA files, but if I use GS it won’t see the warrior lua and if I use GSE it will not see anything I add either, please help.

So we have new things in our rotation, can u update it ?
idk if its possible to add but i have a few advices to you…

our rotation is pretty simple right now.

Opener:

Charge+FocusedRage> CSMASH+FOCUSEDRAGE+BURST>ExecuteWITHRING/Mortal Strike/> SLAM ifnothing procs.

Normal Rotation:

CS - WHEN AVAIABLE
EXECUTE - IF U HAVE RING OR BELLOW 20%HP PRIORIZE IT
MORTAL STRIKE - IF NO RING OR ABOVE 20%HP
SLAM - NOTHING TO DO 25+RAGE
FOCUSED RAGE - Only when CS IS UP OR BATTLECRY

we wont use Focused Rage at any time anymore, only if we have CSMASH/80+RAGE or BC WINDOWS, u can aply two times before u use mortalstrike but i think its impossible to macroit.

we have to use our burst after we use colossus smash/warbreaker, it’s a huge dps buff cause we dont lose 1 gcd inside it.

is it possible to add it on a macro ? if u have any other question about rotation u can ask to me.

[quote quote=35574]So we have new things in our rotation, can u update it ? idk if its possible to add but i have a few advices to you…
our rotation is pretty simple right now.
Opener:
Charge+FocusedRage> CSMASH+FOCUSEDRAGE+BURST>ExecuteWITHRING/Mortal Strike/> SLAM ifnothing procs.
Normal Rotation:
CS – WHEN AVAIABLE EXECUTE – IF U HAVE RING OR BELLOW 20%HP PRIORIZE IT MORTAL STRIKE – IF NO RING OR ABOVE 20%HP SLAM – NOTHING TO DO 25+RAGE FOCUSED RAGE – Only when CS IS UP OR BATTLECRY
we wont use Focused Rage at any time anymore, only if we have CSMASH/80+RAGE or BC WINDOWS, u can aply two times before u use mortalstrike but i think its impossible to macroit.
we have to use our burst after we use colossus smash/warbreaker, it’s a huge dps buff cause we dont lose 1 gcd inside it.
is it possible to add it on a macro ? if u have any other question about rotation u can ask to me.
[/quote]

Where is your macro?

[quote quote=35609]

So we have new things in our rotation, can u update it ? idk if its possible to add but i have a few advices to you… our rotation is pretty simple right now. Opener: Charge+FocusedRage> CSMASH+FOCUSEDRAGE+BURST>ExecuteWITHRING/Mortal Strike/> SLAM ifnothing procs. Normal Rotation: CS – WHEN AVAIABLE EXECUTE – IF U HAVE RING OR BELLOW 20%HP PRIORIZE IT MORTAL STRIKE – IF NO RING OR ABOVE 20%HP SLAM – NOTHING TO DO 25+RAGE FOCUSED RAGE – Only when CS IS UP OR BATTLECRY we wont use Focused Rage at any time anymore, only if we have CSMASH/80+RAGE or BC WINDOWS, u can aply two times before u use mortalstrike but i think its impossible to macroit. we have to use our burst after we use colossus smash/warbreaker, it’s a huge dps buff cause we dont lose 1 gcd inside it. is it possible to add it on a macro ? if u have any other question about rotation u can ask to me.

Where is your macro? [/quote]

I dont know how to do a macro, just advising our new rotation, so someone who knows it can update and make it better.

im using this macro and 200K + dps i can do it just at opening…

then i come back to 150k 130k

Im arms warr 847 ilvl.

i’m doing 250-300 dps with 855 ilvl average in mythic+ and EN heroic. i modified the macro slightly.
i removed all the charges, because im a spammer and used to charge packs which weren’t tanked.
i removed CS from the macro and put it together with Execute in a seperate one.
MY Rotations now looks like this:
ST

1. Charge
  2. CS/Exe Macro to apply CS
  3. Spamming this Threads Macro for FS, MS, Slam, CDs
  4. Applying Tactician Proccs if needed, i rather have a long CS uptime instead of spamming and having no debuff but a lot of rage to spend.
  5. At 20% i just spamm CS/exe macro. The synergy of CS and Execute with Shattered Defenses is jut too good and give huge a dps boost.
  6. repeat
    AoE
  7. Warbreaker
  8. Bladestorm
  9. This Threads Aoe Macro

Maybe this isn’t as lazy as most people want their Macros but for its the optimum in getting the most dps with the least effort.

MY Keybings:
E: This Threads Macro
Q: Cs/exe macro
R: Warbreaker
T: Baldestorm
1: This Threads AoE Macro

This makes the complete Rotation a 1-3 Button

im just spaming the macro he post and i cant pass the 150k

[quote quote=36018]im just spaming the macro he post and i cant pass the 150k
[/quote]

because you just spam

So what i need to do?

Dash, this is an exciting looking macro that I am very interested in getting to work. I’ve learned a lot about GSSE and Macros in general trying to incorporate it. Thanks for that!

Using the macro at 0.7s between pushes yielded only 170k @ ilvl 850. For those of us without milisecond functionality, what would you recommend for timing between button pushes?

Hi, Im new on this and have used reading + Youtube to find a guide how to make this work.
Would really be happy if someone that uses this post a step by step.

Used another macro in the /GSSE that worked right away.

Tried to edit both WTF/macro chache file, and different types of warrior.lua
All macro 1 - 6 made in game under /GS

[quote quote=36714]Hi, Im new on this and have used reading + Youtube to find a guide how to make this work. Would really be happy if someone that uses this post a step by step.
Used another macro in the /GSSE that worked right away.
Tried to edit both WTF/macro chache file, and different types of warrior.lua All macro 1 – 6 made in game under /GS
[/quote]

Copy the Code, go into wow and type /gsse Paste the code you copied into the window that popped up and click “Import” it should have just saved the macro. Type /gs and it should load your macro window, go to your character specific macro tab and drag the one you just imported onto your bars.

[quote quote=36007]i’m doing 250-300 dps with 855 ilvl average in mythic+ and EN heroic. i modified the macro slightly. i removed all the charges, because im a spammer and used to charge packs which weren’t tanked. i removed CS from the macro and put it together with Execute in a seperate one. MY Rotations now looks like this: ST 1. Charge 2. CS/Exe Macro to apply CS 3. Spamming this Threads Macro for FS, MS, Slam, CDs 4. Applying Tactician Proccs if needed, i rather have a long CS uptime instead of spamming and having no debuff but a lot of rage to spend. 5. At 20% i just spamm CS/exe macro. The synergy of CS and Execute with Shattered Defenses is jut too good and give huge a dps boost. 6. repeat AoE 1. Warbreaker 2. Bladestorm 3. This Threads Aoe Macro
Maybe this isn’t as lazy as most people want their Macros but for its the optimum in getting the most dps with the least effort.
MY Keybings: E: This Threads Macro Q: Cs/exe macro R: Warbreaker T: Baldestorm 1: This Threads AoE Macro
This makes the complete Rotation a 1-3 Button
[/quote]

Rudy hi, can you tell whats the Colossus Smash / Execute Macro?

Yours seem to be working better than most.

I imported it and it comes up with the error the Custom StepFunction is not recognized and has been ignored.

How do you convert this macro to work in GSE 2.0 ???

[quote quote=43487]How do you convert this macro to work in GSE 2.0 ???
[/quote] While importing at the top check off Legacy GS/GSE1 Macro then paste and click import.