Legion7.1.5 GSE2.0 ProtWar

I had to delete everything and reinstall GSE properly to get the new macros to import properly

Has anyone made a macro for the new devastator build that doesn’t use devastate anymore. Since the devastated with vengeance is our new build now in 7.1.5 all the ones I see here have devastate in them.

[quote quote=39863]Has anyone made a macro for the new devastator build that doesn’t use devastate anymore. Since the devastated with vengeance is our new build now in 7.1.5 all the ones I see here have devastate in them.
[/quote]

This is a devistator build without devistate.

[quote quote=39837]Unable to import either of these under GSE or Legacy options, says Storage [string “Storage”]:2: unexpected symbol near ‘?’
[/quote]

I am getting this same issue, I have deleted and did fresh install. still getting the same error as above. can someone please point me in the right direction. thank you in advance.

well, still no luck. have deleted again, dl new version (.4) tried to import get same error as above. try to build new macro, saves builds icon but does not fire off at all.
someone please help.

[quote quote=40098]

Unable to import either of these under GSE or Legacy options, says Storage [string “Storage”]:2: unexpected symbol near ‘?’

I am getting this same issue,, I have deleted and did fresh install. still getting the same error as above. can someone please point me in the right direction. thank you in advance. well, still no luck. have deleted again, dl new version (.4) tried to import get same error as above. try to build new macro, saves builds icon but does not fire off at all. someone please help. [/quote]

It appears to be a problem with Microsoft Edge and another browser. When you paste it into the Import section, you have to remove any spaces in front of each line. Try using Google Chrome, and it copies flawlessly.

However, I was able to add this macro, but now it doesn’t do anything except target an enemy. I’m not sure why it’s not doing any of the rest. Anyone have thoughts?

Tested today, ran a few M+

No probs at all, very smooth.

I feel like that I’m rage starved

well after testing this on the tank dummy for 1hour i found many problems with this macro

1. After the first full rotation it all goes to hell
  2. Rage starved hardcore
  3. Revenge never went off
  4. Thunder clap was alway delayed 10-15 seconds after it came off cd
  5. Only moves that worked were SS,IP,SB and NF

[quote quote=46571]well after testing this on the tank dummy for 1hour i found many problems with this macro 1. After the first full rotation it all goes to hell 2. Rage starved hardcore 3. Revenge never went off 4. Thunder clap was alway delayed 10-15 seconds after it came off cd 5. Only moves that worked were SS,IP,SB and NF
[/quote]

Change your milliseconds on your mouse clicks to 300-500ms