Legion7.1.5 GSE2.0 VengDH

soooo why do you all use concentrated sigils ?!

with the new conditional macro quicken much better as you cast them more and silence one actually more like a interrupt now

just /cast [@target] or [@cursor] and [@player] and use ! before spellname to prevent the circle from needing a second click and cast on oneclick the talent #1 is totally useless

#showtooltips
/use [@cursor] sigil of silence

or
#showtooltips
/use [@player] Sigil of flame

my personal macro for ref:
/cast [nomod, @player] Sigil of flame; [mod:alt,@cursor] Sigil of Silence; [mod:ctrl,@cursor] sigil of misery;

just my 2 cents :stuck_out_tongue:

[quote quote=40526]soooo why do you all use concentrated sigils ?!
with the new conditional macro quicken much better as you cast them more and silence one actually more like a interrupt now
just /cast [@target] or [@cursor] and [@player] and use ! before spellname to prevent the circle from needing a second click and cast on oneclick the talent #1 is totally useless
#showtooltips /use [@target] !sigil of silence
or #showtooltips /use [@player] Sigil of flame
just my 2 cents ???
[/quote]

This would be all fine if @target was a valid condition for the new macros, but it’s not. The only valid options are @cursor or @player.

For reference read this link: World of Warcraft Forums

[quote quote=40820]

soooo why do you all use concentrated sigils ?! with the new conditional macro quicken much better as you cast them more and silence one actually more like a interrupt now just /cast [@target] or [@cursor] and [@player] and use ! before spellname to prevent the circle from needing a second click and cast on oneclick the talent #1 is totally useless #showtooltips /use [@target] !sigil of silence or #showtooltips /use [@player] Sigil of flame just my 2 cents ???

This would be all fine if @target was a valid condition for the new macros, but it’s not. The only valid options are @cursor or @player. For reference read this link: https://us.battle.net/forums/en/wow/topic/20749888175 [/quote]

Thanks a lot! you are right i mixed the 2 dunno why i wrote @target probly habbit hehe :slight_smile:

How would you go about wording /use [@player] Sigil of flame to use at player while not channeling?

Edit: Got it! :smiley: