Let the Void Consume You - Shadow Priest 8.2

I’ve toyed with several other macros here but really didn’t like them so I made my own and here it is.

Playing Shadow Priest for me is my guilty pleasure.

guilt·y pleas·ure

noun

1. something, such as a movie, television program, or piece of music, that one enjoys despite feeling that it is not generally held in high regard.

“everybody has a guilty pleasure—for me, it has to be mid 70s disco”

This thing is really fun. Kinda hard in open world PvP. Hopefully I can get the hang of it.

First Creation: 8.31.2019

Lower level Priest of mine iLvL - 413
Azerite Essences : Crucible - Major
Memory - Minor

SIMS : ~ 90% Standard Raid Dummy no Buffs +/- 2% of course standard deviation
https://www.raidbots.com/simbot/report/cbhMfNDFmDwCZzkkXvWwxa

Talents (Not your cookie cutter IcyVeins Raid Build)

These talents are personal choice to make the class fun to play. With on demand burst opportunities with both Dark Void and Dark Ascension (both on modifiers of course) and a sort-of execution spell Shadow Word: Death, this thing is a blast to play and tops the charts.

Tops the charts in the lower keys that i’ve been in that is. Your result will vary depending how well you know the dungeon, the layout, the fights, positioning, running around, etc …

Tops what charts?
warcraft logs - mythic dungeons comparison by key
warcraft logs - normal Eternal Palace Raid

I post these not to brag , but to show proof of what it’s capable of. I’ve seen plenty of people who bash or down other macros saying they run 15+ keys and such but when asked privately what their characters’ name is (so I can look them up on warcraft logs or their armory) I never get a response back.

MS Speeds: 10ms … crazy yes I know !! But it’s rocking !!

MODS:

[mod:shift] Dark Ascension
[mod:alt] Dark Void
[mod:ctrl] Psychic Horror

Proof is in the pudding:: watch this video it will blow your mind ! not really but it is perty good

Raid Dummy Sim Number Comparison

Yea my UI changed up a bit: I’ll post the stuff here later.

General Questing & Mythics Macro: 8.31.2019 version

dm0HeaalHkULGQ2Lqj)sidtOOJbWYiWZKiMgqPRjrABck6BcQ04auCobLADe09eQQdkHAHaQEiqXeLuDrjQncu1hregjI0jLqwPe0lfQYmfQ0nLu2jO(PGcdvGoQqPwkqLNQYubYvfuYwfKVIi6TKQ7sk7f6VcQyWIoSulMqpgPjRuxwvBwj8zaz0kPtt0RvIMni3gHDJQFRy4iQJluy5O8CsMoLRljBhqPVlboVa2pvJaqqima8cfgfvpCIDyv(avemjqybii8i9Hidj5lXdpqn0ZnfEcausjceiaVIRS1HHhyGA1kEK4kh6zk5WXtqSaBSaukE1AEvdve3EgW(CtoCe44r6drgpaXKq5fsIN)SgYZyx9ktYbYZW7zXtzpfRKqBVqDIzluTkxyAEgEpR3SLEwSI(CLC4EH6eZwydzAEgCk4zEsYHTf65TkFOTxOoXSfsngKMNbvbORsQNKom2WWRwtztONPKdxHGqyaiiegaEr0wzEQthcX2088w79uGNKCyBHEw)BBfHfGxeTvMN60HqSnnpdnYTNLzvKn5Wr4sWlI2kZtD6qi2MMN1K8T4Z3pdHblEr0wzEQthcX208mOkWc5Z3iCP4frBLP(yu9C67PNSx9w8TMb0BE65T27Papj5W2c9myl5XXtEfeechM4frBLP(yu9C67PNSx9w8TMb0BE6zOMGSKjPEcAQORXXtEfeechU4frBL5PoDieBtZtWmC6ZnwB)2tWd1epcdm4frBL5PoDieBtZZAs(2tGd1kdHdB8IOTY8uNp01MZFijhinpRj5BpbpuhaV4od54kjKgE4fCuwTMYgeecdaViARmp1PdHyBAEgAKBplZQiBYHJgEK(9gfXd(Plrr8a(dzOiEGtYbcakIx8(abzVsHGqya4frBL5P(IHrimMAEER9EkyXWiqyb4fzndO3E(teWtD(S2mcn993BneUe8IOTY8uNy2cPgdsZZGQa0vj1tshgByimyXlI2kZtDIzluTkxyAEwVzl9Syf95k5Wr4sXlI2kZtDIzlSHmnpR3SLEgAKB0WlEFaW9qFREeecdaViARmp1PdHyBAEgAKBplZQiBYHJgEGys(Y3eGI4bIj5lFdakIh4KCGeGI4fK91AkBqqima8IOTY8uNoeITP5zOrU9SmRISjhoA4D2tg8vCQjhoEbzYHjTaOHgEh5NwuDewqPadE1)fDfKHWaWRmFXWOpygcYT1IsiPfafrdneb

Edit: Totally forgot - The macro will pop Vampiric Embrace and Shadow Word: Pain once … with a reset-target … so when you tab target it will pop those on the new target.

However: On long boss fights you will have to refresh them. Easiest way that I do it is just press F1 and it targets myself then quickly back to the boss … reapplying both spells. Watch the sequence … learn what spells do what … you will eventually see the sequence in which you should be reapplying them …

Have fun with this one !!

Edit: 9.1.2019 - Due to some PM’s lets answer some general questions.

Sim Comparisons when comparing my build (general questing / mythics) vs the raid builds all the top tier Shadow Priests (via Warcraft Logs) use:

My General Questing / Mythics Build

Raid Build / Talents

So yes there is an almost 2k DPS increase. So what I am doing here is uploading both macros. General questing / Mythics and a Raid build one. Seperate macros.

Here is the Raid build macro: Latest version 9.1.2019

daK6gaakqs6uGGmlqsDlqqTlII(fr1WqfQJbQwgrPNbsmnbuxtOTbknoPSoqX9qfXbrf1cfqEOOKMiQIlkk1gbb(iQinsqOtsuyLOs8subMjQGUjiQDQKgkQslfe5PImvLWwvI(QOeVLiUlQQ9QyWioSklMWJjnzkxwQ2m0NfGrlqNwv9AuPMTGUTOA3QYVrz4IIJJkKLl55k10r66ePTdsIVJkPZdsnFQ2pWd8zXScFslHeNLbpYyLtNvzNftcI9WmH)h3tAslUW(JUNeuGdfOaho8jXzP0GSAszn82bNeNMYEzV2F2BsYkZalt4Xjb57j9cLXJ2lOs)r)S3eOjbXEyMjbNJZ3aUaP7BasGK(dnabQMZ20qOHqaI42DdqypajNTPaIYYZzpaHw3NUbegcixyiGqzzaeE4nbi7GNX4kGKP(9nDdiit6Zae2dqYYvADifqczbSLjGlsYzgm7GFKYhqGWacpxXnGW5T2F7p7b4IKCMbZfs5di8Cf3aYs23aCrsoZGrPviFaH3n0AWVciqKvfRMu2pKvApRS8mh9e)Wpf6rmPuMUkdEMvzJTjXthpPH0zf(KG8PfBzV2F2BplMv4ZIzf(KCfrZUdr56TPEbiUIyRjeM5kIXOQXOeLLlokFVaexrS1ecZwY(gGKDjnd9ZEE51Sk7KCfrZUdr56TPEbisuwU4O8bKuWZyCfqYcRmyaKLSVnRqzsUIOz3HOC920DNJK2FA3laXveJrZu1veJrvJraP67oLtOxfqNciE5fG4kITMqyMRi2AcHzPGNX4kGKfwzWai8E)NxEb1aIRi2AcHzUIiIWclSW(Kgg6LxZAGNKRiA2DikxVnD35iP9N29cqCfXy0mvDfXyu1yeqQ(Ut5e6vb0PaIxEbiUIyRjeM5kITMqy2YlpZV(kGSGjvd6LxqnG4kITMqyMRiIiSWclSpPHHE51SgNKRiA2DikxVn1larIYYfhLpGKv2t7pAD0Ubiqq4L3NvyNKRiA2DikxVn1laXveBnHWmxrmgvngL8yAW796H)xa89cqCfXwtimdY)Nbiqq4bTxEnjoKXYWH)8pDstIx2Mc5tl2SywHpjxr0S7quUEBQxaIRi2AcHzUIymQAmkrz5IJY3laXveBnHWSLSVbizxsZq)SNxEn0jbX(zJysRDL7rmPa1dPJysq6)ca(iMuI2ZabsFk9ZEtI36ZQpf6jXbDOHupSF7(SywHpjxr0S7quUEBQxaIRi2AcHzUIymQAmkrz5IJY3laXveBnHWSLSVbizxsZq)SNxEn0jXbDO5T679SywHpjxr0S7quUEBQxaIRi2AcHzUIymQAmkbzvomCmFVaexrS1ecZsbpJXvKv5E51Sk7KCfrZUdr50RcOt7VEo0EbisESGxLZxI1pJ)ScLj5kIMDhIY1Bt9cqCfXwtimZveJrvJrj5mdgLwH89cqCfXwtimJ3n0AWVciqKvfR8YRznWtYven7oeLR3M6fG4kITMqyMRigJQgJsYzgm7GFKY3laXveBnHWmEUIBaHZBT)2F2ZlVM14KCfrZUdr56TPEbiUIyRjeM5kIXOQXOKCMbZfs57fG4kITMqygpxXnGSK9nV8AOtAr9FC3PWhXKG0)fGSJys8wDiFAXMfZk8j5kIMDhIY1Bt9cqCfXwtimZveJrvJrjklxCu(EbiUIyRjeMTK9naj7sAg6N98YRHoPf1)XDNk7ig6qh6qNb

This macro does SIM ~92%

dmgMeter1a

4 Likes

i got ‘‘unable to interprit sequence’’ when tried to import

make sure you import the entire sequence

double click and scroll sideways to make sure

I have a slightly different problem. Every time i try to import the macro it just doesnt show up. I dont get an error message or something I just click “import” after pasting your macro line in and nothing happens. The import window closes and im back in the main menu where i normaly can chosse between the macros but the problem is, yours wont show up there.

Try it now … I somehow copy and pasted incorrectly b4 or something

It´s working like a charm now. Thank you very much.

wow performs very well, but i dont think the null is working in gse doesnt refresh dots when they run out :S

The macro will pop Vampiric Embrace and Shadow Word: Pain once … with a reset-target … so when you tab target it will pop those on the new target.

However: On long boss fights you will have to refresh them. Easiest way that I do it is just press F1 and it targets myself then quickly back to the boss … reapplying both spells. Watch the sequence … learn what spells do what … you will eventually see the sequence in which you should be reapplying them …

I dont know how to effectively reapply those spells automatically

Any mythic parses? Thinking about swapping mains if I can get a good shadow priest setup. Currently playing bm