Lewin Bm Shadowlands Single Target Multi Target Macro's. 12/5/20 updated

Try just keeping your cursor at the foot of the mob you are fighting

/GSE Then go to input and copy and paste it in

cant type /GSE before all the character spaced is used

This is great, perfect. Please keep it up. Best macro in the section

No, you dont put the stuff you copy from here into the chatbox.

You just type ā€œ/gseā€ and click enter, which opens the addon options panel. Here you look for the button that says ā€œinputā€ and click that. The new window that opens is the one where you paste all the code you copied from above.

After that, drag and drop the Icon on the right, next to the name of the macro you added, onto your actionbar and you are done.

1 Like

Thank you. Plan on switching it around when we can get enough crit to hit the break point for One with the Pack.

Amazing, currently the best macro for BM.

Thanks man I appreciate it

You must be new to BM, listen to other people, we have been playing BM longer than you.

Love your macros only ones Iā€™ll use. Any chance of you making one just for Torghast?? The talents are different for there.

I looked over the guilde. I would just switch Animal Companion to Killer Instinct. The macro should work fine like that. Adding Barrage would just mess up the macro.

Updated AOE macro, doing a bit better now.

1 Like

Thatā€™s why I asked if you were going to make one just for Torghast

First let me tell thank you for a great working macro. I love it except the conditional that casts my Night Fae ability ( at work canā€™t think of the name of it). How would I change it to still be on cursor but with a modifier to cast it? I donā€™t think Iā€™ve used your macros before unless you went by another name before but I will definitely be on the look out for more of your macros!

Thank you :slight_smile: will try this now :slight_smile:

First lemme just say thisā€¦GO DAWGS!

Lol okok jk. If you want to add a way to have Wild Spirits (the nightfae ability) to cast on cursor, you can try thisā€¦

/cast [mod:alt, @cursor] Wild Spirits

Copy and paste that into the KeyPress section of the macro in GSE and youā€™re all set! If you want to change the ALT keybind to something else, just replace it with whatever key; like shift or ctrl!

1 Like

Curious why not use Animal Companion instead oif Killer ? you gain more DPS with extra pets ?

1 Like

That worked like a charmā€¦now to get this aoe macro to work on a modifier and i will be in macro heaven!

Probably because the Talents arenā€™t simmed correctly.

With that said, @lewin could you post your Raidbots sims comparing AC to KC, please?
Or hereā€™s a simple fix for more DPS: since both Talents are Passive just sim which ever is higher for all the users of this macro.

I die a little bit inside when I see other Hunters in a Dungeon or Raid not using the correct onesā€¦but why would we ever want MORE DPS?

Why not put the night fae ability to cast on target instead of cursor? It only works if enemies are standing in the circle. And during fights I am too busy making sure I donā€™t die to be watching where my cursor is pointed at.