Lewin MM Shadowlands Single and Aoe Macro's. Updated 12/25/20

I already have one made. I must have uploaded my BM one by mistake. I’ll upload the other one when I get a chance.

2 Likes

To be honest with you guys, as of now in sustained fights. The BM macro is performing better. Marks had better burst tho. I will upload the MM aoe tomarrow.

2 Likes

Please :pray:
Your macro is great!

Added Aoe macro and changed around the Single target macro to add options. let me know what you guys think.

2 Likes

what MS do you use? or u just press the key?

Great macro thx! Nearly 100% of simmed dps. Can you try to make a version with Volley? I tried to add it mannually with mod, but when I switch talents to Volley instead of L&L, rotation is changed a little bit I suppose, and macro starts to use Double Tap with Rapid instead of Aimed too fraquently.

I press the key. You can try different speeds and let us know what works best

2 Likes

I will try and make one with volley in it. There’s not much to do work work around what double tap procs

2 Likes

Updated macro with volley as an option.

3 Likes

How do i remove wild spirit thing ?

you say key release which key dude?

If you’ve used GSE, then you know which key, it’s the one that the GSE macro is bound to… Key Press is when you push the key in and Key Release is when you let off of or remove your finger from the key

Just go into the macro and delete it.

1 Like

first I want to say that it is a really good macro,
can i remove the spell wild spirits from the macro without ruin it all the macro and how do i remove the spell Wild spirits
br :slight_smile:

Just go into the macro and delete it.

1 Like

Wonderful macros, everything fires off well. Only thing, can we change how the Covenant Ability functions like can we have a modifier for it, just because its not needed in single target for Night Fae.

I would love a modifier for the covenant ability as well

Hi. thanks for the macro. is there a chance i can pull out the wild spirit for me to cast it my self. :smiley: both on the aoe and the single

on marco 3 for aoe i have see that volley and expolsive slot dont shoot so ofter why?

Just updated the BM macro. I have not had time to work on MM so much. I will try to get something worked out on monday before the raid.

1 Like