Looking for a simple Bear Form to Thrash, mangle, Swipe macro

I’m totally lost with the new GSE changes, plus i had to restart my computer and reinstall wow so i lost all my old macro strings. I can’t figure out a how to make a basic rage building Thrash, mangle, and swipe Macro that doesn’t hang up on Mangle if out I’m of range, but uses it enough to spend my procs fairly quickly. l want to leave ironfur, maul and all the defensives out of it and just have these 3 spells for easy questing. My old one was perfect in switching to bear form from anything and built all 3 thrash stacks quickly, so i know it can be done i just forgot what little I’ve learned about making macros. Im loading up the macros i see on here and trying them 1 by 1 but they all seem to complex for me to add or take out spells as i need to. Any help will be appreciated

1 Like

Okay since nobody replied, I suggest you come over to my macro and give it a shot. It is great for just open world questing, even though it is made for performance in M+ and raids, it doesn’t hurt to have a really good rotation any time.

3 Likes