looking for feral macro that works on SuperDuperMacro

been using this but keeps on saying i’am not shapshifted and stop working

/console Sound_EnableSFX 0
/targetenemy [noharm,dead]
/startattack
/cast [nostealth,nocombat]Prowl
/castsequence reset=target Rake,Shred,Shred,Ferocious Bite,Rake,Shred,Shred,Shred,SavageRoar,Rake,Shred,Shred,Shred,Shred,Ferocious Bite,Rake,Shred,Shred,Ferocious Bite,Shred,Shred
/console Sound_EnableSFX 1

hope someone out there can help

Try this swapactionbar macro.

I use

/cast [noform] Cat Form
/cast [nostealth, nocombat] Prowl
/use [stealth] Wild Charge
/castsequence reset=10 Rake,Shred,Shred,Shred,Rip,Rake,Shred,Shred,Ferocious Bite
/use [combat] 13
/use [combat] 14
/castsequence [combat]reset=30 Tiger's Fury
/castsequence [combat]reset=180 Berserk
/startattack

What it does:
If you’re in human form, go catform
if you’re out of combat, and not stealthed, cast prowl
Use wild charge from stealth to dash to enemy
DPS Cast Sequence
Use trinket slot 1
Use trinket slot 2
When in combat, use tigers fury once per 30 seconds (its cooldown)
When in combat, use berserk once every 180 seconds (its cooldown)
start auto attacking target

A few notes, this macro hangs more than I would like. However it is very much a 1 button solution for dps rotation when working properly. It’s not perfect but I used it to level from 90 to 100 without having to learn in depth usage of feral skills when all I wanted to do was heal on this toon.

If anyone has any insight into why it hangs, let me know. The macro will grey out and basically not do the DPS rotation cast sequence when it hangs up, even if at full energy.

To clear the “hang” just type /rake twice in the chat bar.

/cast [noform] Cat Form
/cast [nostealth, nocombat] Prowl
/use [stealth] Wild Charge
/castsequence reset=10 Rake,Shred,Shred,Shred,Rip,Rake,Shred,Shred,Ferocious Bite
/use [combat] 13
/use [combat] 14
/cast [combat]reset=30 Tiger's Fury
/cast [combat]reset=180 Berserk
/startattack

when i get home i’ll load the druid and be certain may be another error im not seeing but i’ll test this and see. you’d almost be better off going with gnomesequencer as it wont hang up just skip anything on cd or gcd.
https://wowlazymacros.com/forums/topic/6-0-3-gnome-sequencer-1-button-feral-and-guardian-modified/
These macro’s for GS work and i have tested all 4 of them they are good obviously i made my own tweaks to them to fit my play style but these work. msg me if you have questions or need help

GS Version of your macro

'/cast [noform] Cat Form',
'/cast [nostealth, nocombat] Prowl',
'/use [stealth] Wild Charge',
'/castsequence reset=10 Rake,Shred,Shred,Shred,Rip,Rake,Shred,Shred,Ferocious Bite',
'/use [combat] 13',
'/use [combat] 14',
[[/cast [combat]reset=30 Tiger's Fury]]
'/cast [combat]reset=180 Berserk',
Psot macro-[[
/startattack

]]
}

well something like that neways

[quote quote=19473] i change the macro to fit in with normal macro box

/targetenemy [noharm,dead]
/startattack
/cast [nostealth,nocombat]Prowl
/castsequence reset=target Rake,Shred,Shred,Ferocious Bite,Rake,Shred,Shred,Shred,Savage Roar,Rake,Shred,Shred,Shred,Shred,Ferocious Bite,Rake,Shred,Shred,Ferocious Bite,Shred,Shred

this now works Anthony you missed the space in savage roar and i didnt use the sound to make it fit , its working beautifully now
[/quote]