💤 Lutechi 9.x+ Beast Mastery Macro All-in-One

Welcome to my AIO Macro Series, it covers every possible talent combination. Give this smart lazy macro a try and look for my other classes or specs if you enjoy this one.

Tell me while I stream if it worked for you or ask questions: Lutechi@Twitch

WoW Lazy Macros Discord | Support

dSemoaqicG6teGCkvkkZIq3sGAxeG6xiXWuPKJjOSmeuptLkttqfxtOTjv13euLXrPZjOQwhc8oPIUhbK(hbGgOaXbrqwOujpuQutKGOlsqyJea5JQuunsPcDsPcwjbkVKavZKaIBsqTtb5NeimubslvLI8ukmvb0vjayRcQ0xjq0Brk3fjTxv8xcOmyuDyflMOhtAYsUmWMH(ms1OPOtlLxRsHzJOBRs2nOFlYWrOJtG0Yv1Zf10v66sv2obPVRsPgVaCEvQA9eq18PA)O8jStGNqHDmeicabkeD3XoiW6sybgH6GG4eIWNapgDeqsKSbVXXWCxIzcOq52PBtoc87Vg9tzbSMUOSui7Ta1SfC4h8TcwcM8g81KxWFFWxJ(PGhsYGBWGtqaLW6BTXJrGdjaU5JbHG3Z4boKa4EmiuV1m9hdbsVfOMTGe4TBRAEmU5gcr4c(ClbpHiC)Bf2Xq4b2Bi7aCbVqbWTLGNUogcbetVc6oDrC2r2iB79NUogcjaNEK7juyhJocijEmeoveqiYLXdMX7QbRgKoJByMwgVHmEGdjaUGIXDNXfove09(KmEWmEhGB7QvZ2sqg3Dgx4urGHzdxgpygNqccHGXfUh52c2WmTm(algVBZ21a(HXnmtlJ3qgpWHeaxqXeSGcwgF6Tjg)bcCrgNiyz8P3My8jNB5LXtpJtCY5MqbmEdzCyIX35PdwbmJtOEBIX7yp4cEbuMXfE(BWeSUFWSGkiHDRBDLzcwhhHcyCbThiVTemZ4PNXZ9OthK3wcMfazCbR3frgpbz8R7z88(G5IXhyX455Eg3SjaZ4DEZogH78TrscYNap7XWGiq7GqEcr44DhdHh9tHl4ZTemFc8ekStGNqHDmCfXQMbrk6Kx)zCxr0ALYQCfXyu1yKgmPMdeciBq6IA6soRiiGwEZIeblv)zCxr0ALYQiuMiqxgpHm(AcyCbzJS83)ticFmCfXQMbrk6Kx)zCxr0ALYQCfXyu1yKgmPMdeciBq6IA6soRiiGwEZIeblv)zCxr0ALYQ6cK32qY4cYFwt)9)e6UJHRiw1misrN86pJ7kIwRuwLRiATszvUIymQAmsdMuZbcbKniDXRurq2SHR4oKa4saHPCNiiGwEZu9NXDfrRvkRQBZ21a(HXnmtR)(3jJ7kIwRuwLRigJQgJ0Gj1CGqazdsxutxYzf3HeaxccJYDIGaA5nt1Fg3veTwPSkHS9agVlWKx)93)tOW5y4kIvndIu0jV(Z4UIO1kLv5kIwRuwLRigJQgJ0Gj1CGqazdsx8kveKnB4kUdjaUeqyk3jccOL3mv)zCxr0ALYQ62SDnGFyCdZ06V)DY4UIO1kLv5kIXOQXinysnhieq2G0f3Heaxcchk3jccOL3mv)zCxr0ALYQieJlCVVapJNqgV7pD7S)(7)ju8y4kIvndIu0jV(Z4UIO1kLv5kIwRuwLRigJQgJ0Gj1CGqazdsxutxYzf3Heaxc6tHWIGaA5nt1Fg3verSF)(97A(FOd83)ozCxr0ALYQCfXyu1yKgmPMdeciBq6IA6soR4oKa4sqFk3jccOL3mv)zCxr0ALYQm25IiOa(7V)Nq9pgUIyvZGifDYR)mURiATszvUIymQAmsdMuZbcbKniDXDibWLGWJYDIGaA5nlseSu9NXDfrRvkRQlYuQYMGYF)pHcVJHRiw1misrN86pJ7kIwRuwLRigJQgJ0Gj1CGqazdsxutxYzfbb0YBwKiyP6pJ7kIwRuwLG3ijz8UtxxdS83)ti7XWveRAgePOtE9NXDfrRvkRYveJrvJrAWKAoqiGSbPlQPl5SIGaA5nt1Fg3veTwPSQUMxckg3WmT(7)ju4FmCfXQMbrk6Kx)zCxr0ALYQCfrRvkRYveJrvJrAWKAoqiGSbPlELkcYMnCfbb0YBMQ)mURiATszvc3JCBbByMw)9Vtg3veTwPSkxrmgvngPbtQ5aHaYgKov)zCxr0ALYQ6oj)HXnmtR)(7)juy36y4kIvndIu0jV(Z4UIO1kLv5kIwRuwLRigJQgJ0Gj1CGqazdsx8kveKnB4kccOL3mv)zCxr0ALYQeUh52c2WmT(7FNmURiATszvUIymQAmsdMuZbcbKniDrnDjNLQ)mURiATszve61bcyCdZ06V)(FmcAkVcp6NobE2JHXcika1dQBlbpggabThaUTH8yi4G7d6dY5tGNqHDmCfXQMbrxrSQzqKYopDWcGGR793FgNgmzo)f1ticFmCfXQMbrk6K3mqq7bGkWFg3veJXQu1veJrvJrAWKAoqiGSbPlctebRimvGPOY4pidwb6opDWsrtxYzzC)9NXDfrRvkRYveTwPSQUhssgpOGLXdZF)fzCxr0ALYQCfrRvkR6MacTjuaJhuW6V)DY4UIymwLQUIymQAmsdMuZbcbKniDrnDjNvKiyjWGy7BlJ3fyYRyqiso3dEQ(7pJ7kIwRuwLRiIy)(97BqS9TLXfgal)9Vtg3veJXQu1veJrvJrAWKAoqiGSbPlgeIGvSatr1F)zCxr0ALYQCfrRvkR6MacTjuaJhuW6V)Nq3DmCfXQMbrxrSQzqKcrWo7o6n83FgNgrWkAo)f1tOW5y4kIvndIuic2jNB51FgNgrWkAo)f1tO4XWveRAgePqeSeNCUjuG)monyYC(lQNq9pgUIyvZGORiw1misjVZVZUJEd)9NXPbtA6sol1tOW7y4kIvndIu0jV(Z4UIO1kLv5kIXOQXinnDjNvKiyP6pJ7kIwRuwLqozt)9)eYEmCfXQMbrk6Kx)zCAA6soRirWsLX7QTGozCAA6soRirWsLX7MCUDNmonnDjNvKiyPY4gxJEJtOW)y4kIvndIu0jV(Z4UIO1kLv5kIwRuwLRigJQgJ0Gj1CGqazdsx8kveO7tkccOL3mv)zCxr0ALYQ6aCBxTA2wc6V)DY4UIO1kLv5kIXOQXinysnhieq2G0f3HeaxcIuUtmiAVpNEXRurWqUu9NXDfre73VF)UAWQbPZ4gMP1F)7KXDfrRvkRYveJrvJrAWKAoqiGSbPlgemP9YIMasIuPbtQ5aHaYgKUOjGKivAWKAoqiGSbPlgeIGveMkWuIeblv)zCxr0ALYQeULR2d0TLG(7V)N9ye0hi8OF6e4zpgco4(BcqcMm4e4juyhdxrSQzqKIo5nde0EaOc8NXDfXySkvDfXyu1yKgmPMdeciBq6IGaA5ntLXFqgSc0DE6GLX93Fg3veTwPSkxr0ALYQ6yp4cEbuMXfE(B4V)ImURiATszvUIiI973VpShjP)(Fcr4JHRiw1misrN86pJ7kIwRuwLRigJQgJ0ab0YBMQ)mURiATszvcEJKKXnmtR)(F2ZE2ZE2Zba

Usage Information

Mod:Alt - Binding Shot if Talented | Mod:Ctrl - Intimidation | Mod:Shift - AOE Multi-Shot and Chimaera Shot if Talented
Pet auto rez, pet auto assist or passive if no target. Auto Hunter’s Mark
Created@100ms
Have questions or suggestions? Jump on my stream and say hi! :wink:

This macro contains 1 macro version. This Sequence was exported from GSE 2.6.01-beta5-shadowlands.

Macro Version 1

Step Function: Sequential

KeyPress: Contains various utility functions.

Main Sequence:

KeyRelease: Contains various utility functions.

11 Likes

can somebody help translate chinese version?

Lovely!

This macro hits Hard :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

Cannot help there @bennyfof

Maybe translate from wowhead ( english ) grab the spells id, and go from there ( surely a chinese wowhead it exists )

1 Like

@lloskka
Absolutely no, none, zero disrespect to @lutechi this macro but out of the six Pre-patch macros I’ve tried and with my gear, Talents, Latency, etc. while DPS Simming this one came in last numbers-wise.

2 Likes

Hello there @Deezyl_Fizzlepop

Not everyone wants to be TOP DPS everywhere everytime over everyone.

Works as it is? YES, and hits hard as i said

Could be improved ? YES, but all the macros on the forum ( should )will be readjusted when whe choose convenants and trinkets from the vendors

We will see how it goes along the way.

Cheers.

2 Likes

Heh, it’s all good @Deezyl_Fizzlepop :wink:

Was just trying a different approach, but I knew someone might be able to optimize the spec for specific talents.

1 Like

I think this is so far the best macro, 3.1K burst then 2.25K sustained dps with ilvl130

2 Likes

Why be a dps class if you aim to do little damage? That makes no sense. “I’m gonna play a healer but only heal 2/5 party members”…

2 Likes

I am having LUA errors, but only from this macro. I disabled all other addons and only used this macro. I then did the same thing with a Warlock macro and no issues. I then used a second hunter, with no other addons, copied this macro from the site and got the same LUA error when it runs. Since it is only happening with this macro I am not sure what to do about it. Is it GSE or the macro?

I have also tried BAM BM macro and it doesn’t give an error.

can someone explain why misdirect drops my focus target (tank) and resets it to pet all the time ?

Hi there scott, what version of GSE are you using?

Well…it’s getting an update every hour, but the latest one at the time. Currently 2.6.12.

why play the game right?

hoping someday people like you are able to notice macros isnt all about be the best, when the reality its to help people who have disabilities Give them oportunity to still enjoy the game plus learn to enjoy Other classes aswell

and on the way there make friends on the forum, and enjoy the ride

cheers

PS: dont let your personal thoughts Block you from that

4 Likes

I do not see the points of talent to put, can one enlighten me?

Does this macro provide features for those with disabilities that others with higher DPS don’t?

bait account

dont be a smartass.

Please take your time and read this post already

Sorry @lutechi for muddy your post, delete or hide comments whithing range

good night @

1 Like

Not bait, it’s a valid question. If macros A, B, and C all provide the same functionality to those who need it, and C does less DPS, why would you not prefer A and B? It’s the question @skjoldborg was initially asking that you took as a personal attack.

You decided to climb up on your high horse because someone disagreed with you. I’m also sorry to @lutechi for cluttering up his macro thread, but your replies are problematic.

1 Like

It looks like it’s set up to work with different talent settings (barrage if talented, chimera shot if talented) so you should be able to choose based on what’s good for you.

Really dig this macro, great work once again!

Is there any chance you could make a split AOE version?

I find holding shift for long periods of AOE reduces availability of other shift+ keybinds.

Thanks again, legend!

2 Likes

This macro was amazing :slight_smile: How do u have the time to do all this?
Thank you man!

1 Like