šŸ’¤ Lutechi 9.x+ Beast Mastery Macro All-in-One

Anybody wants to share which talent combination is dropping the highest dps out of this macro?

2 - 1 - 1 - 2 - 2 - 1 - 2 /(1 AoE)

1 Like

Hi can you do it in german pls ?! :kissing_heart:

Hello Kuckmuck,

You can probably do it faster than me in game and prevent errors.

Just drag and drop the abilities from the spell book to the editor and replace the ability names with your version client language.

If you need a designated space to make it easier dragging, choose premacro or post macro to drag it to and then copy from there to replace in the lines of the macro.

Sometimes GSE will convert the spells, but with recent changes Blizzard has made it more difficult.

hello because i am new with macros hows does the aoe macro works with shift?

Hello Billh86,

You might have to clear your keybindings first to use modifiers.

Go to GSE Options > Macro Reset > Push Clear Keybindings Button.

Now that they are cleared, you just hold shift while the macro is being pushed or whichever modifier. Some are on demand and some are when it gets to that line.

hey, just a quick question; iĀ“m planning to go venthyr and iĀ“m curious if its possible to put the signature spell door of shadows on a modifier key in the macro? maybe somethin like mod:shift, @cursor ? maybe someone with beta access can check this out? :slightly_smiling_face:

your macro use kill shot also i havent look it yet because of work

Is there away for this not to spam hunterā€™s mark at starting out levels?

Got it ^^ works very good thx for da macro =)

Was confused why my comment was suddenly dragged in here until I caught up on the discussion xD

Why canā€™t characters be translated into Chinese? Itā€™s not every time you update, you need to translate skills again!

Thank you for usefull macro. Can you help me or tell me what should I do to change Mod:Alt - Binding Shot. I want to use Mend Pet instead of Binding Shot. I tried to erase Binding Shot and replace it with Mend Pet. But it didnā€™t work. I also erase @cursor. What must I do?

Itā€™s a game issue, not.much we can do about it. Gotta translate them manually and after it should be ok.

Hello tc,

You probably have to remove this part and should work fine after:
talent:5/3

1 Like

How to remove Heart Essence from the macro ?

Hey Kronk,

I do not recall adding the Heart Essence.

You are probably using someoneā€™s else macro.

1 Like

sorry my badā€¦

Have it click another button in the action bar which has the mend skill on it is how I did this. You can use a few addons to see what you would have to put in there to get it (I used the move anything addon for mine by enabling the option to show frame names at the top on the options window) or you might be able to use the video tut at the bottom of this post. So it should look something like /click [Mod:Alt] MultiBarBottomRightButton1 Keep in mind I am not 100% sure the video tut will work if you have a mod on that changes the name of the action bar (like the dominos addon I use) https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3ELf-c7-69M

Started leveling a hunter after seeing them in BGā€™s lol. Since I used your other macro I decided to go with this as well. Itā€™s working well but I see no use for mark anymore unless im missing something? it doesnt add damage and seems only useful for pvp. Still keep swapping 2 talents back and forthā€¦I dont know which is better rofl. Stomp vs Barrage & Aspect of the beast bs killer cobraā€¦ im on stomp and aspect for the last level and seems goodā€¦but barrage is good on pack to pack questingā€¦so confused.

some guidance from hunters here? never played one until now.

I love the macro btwā€¦I did remove the mark line unless someone points out a reason for it.

Thanks again for the macro.