💤 Lutechi 9.x+ Shadow Macro All-in-One

Yes. I`m a Noob. ALT was in a keybinding. For now i changed the macro to SHIFT. Works really really nice now!

1 Like

Could you please add power word shield and fade to macro im too lazy to use them :smiley:

you could just add them yourself put this in Keyrelease

/cast [nochanneling,@player] Power Word: Shield
/cast Fade

Like me i added /use Void Bolt to top of priority list so it will cast it on cool down while in voidform. Not sure why its not there as default.

2 Likes

Hey imsystem,

Thanks for helping zac89.

I do not usually play every class, I’m glad that you are able to point out how to improve it.

My approach was to include as much as I could without locking up trying to interpret the rotations and knowing it will probably be refined later on.

Thanks again.

1 Like

lutechi no problem :slight_smile: you could also add for shift modifier self healing. (shadow mend) also dont know if it would be nice to add desperate prayer in to it or leave it out. i played with script alot last night and 0 “lock” problems. one thing i noticed when i played with other spriest. he managed to create so much more shadowy apparitions than me. I think it is because lack of void bolt usage. Im not 100% sure but void bolt usage seemed abit off or might be just my low gear. I played low M+s so it might be different when playing higher with better gear. off topic: does gse update scripts btw automatically when author releases new version?

Did you add /use Void Bolt to Keyrelease or on other box?

I added it to the top line in the main sequence. It will cancel mindflay and cast void bolt on cooldown.

Another bug i found is if you are using Misery the talent on 3/2 it will not cast mind blast at all that will dramatically lower the amount shadowy apparitions.

I edited the main sequence to optimize it for spirits. I have only tested it with the talents 2121122. here are comparison of default macro vers my edited on spells used on a fast 1 minute target dummy fight.
This is default macro
This is my edit
My edit

It prioritizes the spells that give you an apperation

This is the main sequence i use with my edits. Try it out if you want.

/use Void Bolt
/cast [nochanneling,exists, talent:5/1] Mind Blast
/cast [nochanneling,exists] Devouring Plague
/castsequence [nochanneling,exists,notalent:1/3,notalent:3/2] reset=target Shadow Word: Death, Mind Flay, Vampiric Touch, Mind Flay; [nochanneling,exists,talent:1/3] reset=target Shadow Word: Death, Mind Flay, Vampiric Touch, Vampiric Touch, Mind Flay; [nochanneling,exists,notalent:1/3] reset=target Shadow Word: Death, Mind Flay, Vampiric Touch, Mind Flay
/castsequence [nochanneling,exists,notalent:3/2] reset=target Mind Blast, Shadow Word: Pain
/cast [nochanneling,exists] Void Eruption
/cast [nochanneling,combat,talent:5/3,@cursor] Shadow Crash
/cast [nochanneling,combat,exists,talent:6/1] Damnation; [nochanneling,combat,exists,talent:6/3] Void Torrent

just Copy and paste that into the sequence part overwriting the default

To answer your last question. No it does not update the macros automatically. Unless its a sample macro and the update was pushed to the gse repo.

4 Likes

still having the same problem, both with original and imsystem’s edit. it works through the sequence a few steps, then gets stuck casting Vampiric Touch over and over… Running at 100ms.

are you testing on target dummy or mobs attacking you
and what talents are you using

The only time ive seen it do that to me was if i changed some talents and tested it out. i had to do a /reload to fix it

on mobs. I am only lvl 20 so I only have the first tier of talents unlocked so far.

Honestly i think the talent notalent arguments break if you haven’t unlocked the talent row yet. I was having that problem when writing my disc profile

Try this the macro name will be LUTECHI_SHADOW_LOWLVL
Should get you to 30 even 40 depending on what 30 talent you pick. At 30 try the AIO macro and see if it works. If not i can fix something up for you if this worked

dOuthaqiuf0ParYSiLUfvWUGeLFrLmmQu1XKuwgvKNHQetJkvUgO2MIKVHQunokohQsADur9ouf19KuP)bIudevPCqqulur0drvXebjUiiPnIQaFesKgPIWjbrSsuv1lrvKzsf6MKc7ev6NsQQHsLYsLuXtPQPIkUkKOARKI(kKWBHKUlKYEv5VOk0Gj5WQAXi9yHjl6YaBM4Zqy0sYPP0RrvPztQUTIA3q9BjgoiCCuvz5k9CfMoIRdrBxsv(oi14vK68qQwpKiMVu7hLVAhNJBTZ7ikNdu5Zeqcp6NaYqP(OGhDS(OWrnD8460X58ta0Hq3I575Rieigo7Yf0fO1Fuc6ZFSLbklkZUiU0rsarL1bE1b37WO6Zc0om)XwC411DWIDOGbUQnLH351ZZ51byY48qgJotX51byY5HmssvzpVJijGOYYBCG2sIQZJs9qvtWoSf8X1PPQX7NxJhJ81HembS1dGj2c(M88A8Xw0eSdBbpooh3AhNJBTZ3Hiz(ViUqoa9YuDiIXqPzQzXMm1KfDsVhxNoFhIK5)I4k(bza4hsaoa9YuDicmCMr0HiWWradJkUevpgd0TyeAbtBhKbAm1cgasDj)IaqyQE7LP6qeJHsZSdrmgkntF1NfOzkuu20zMckGNu1BVAzQoeXyO0m7qeJHsZ0pBjGE7vlt1HigdLMzhIymuAMA(ZqyxBWuCkiJQE7vlt1HigdLMzhIymuAM(zlb0BVAzQoeXyO0m7qeJHsZ0pBjGE794YlNVdrY8FrCf)Gma8djahGEzQoebgoZi6qey4iGHrfxIQhJb6wmcTGPTdYanMAbdaPUKFraimvV9YuDiIXqPz2HigdLMPgwCYutQ)dsV9QLP6qeJHsZSdrmgkntF1NfOzkuu20zMYT3I7TxEMP6qey4mJOdrGHJaggvCjQEmgOBXi0cM2oid06TxMQdrmgknZoeXyO0mHcOEfKRfJGPCt)rGe0BVhx3D(oejZ)fXv8dsVmvhIymuAMDicmCeWWOIlr1JXaDlgHwW02bzGwVmvhIymuAMAwSjtb1fjeeBb3BVN3XsbchTZwY5D355tzM(KBYZpb4ZJEEUGGVh98tc0jh981XIru7ONNZAX8fqQD0ZZzTy(cioD0ZZta0Rdqh8dWX5iNNNaO72cgJJZXT257qKm)xKoejZ)fXf5xeacadMrV3EzkuXLQFNr746057qKm)xexXpi9YuDiIXqPz2HiWWradJkUevpgd0TyeAXfPSZoxdTEzQoeXyO0m9vFwGwk7CV9EC5LZ3Hiz(ViUIFq6LP6qeJHsZSdrGHJaggvCjQEmgOBXi0oxsNFDcA9YuDiIXqPzQHfNmLh8BV9ECD357qKm)xexXpida)qcWbOxMQdrGHZmIoebgocyyuXLO6XyGUfJqlyA7GmqJPwWaqQl5xeact1BVmvhIymuAMDiIXqPzQ5pdHDTbtXPGmQ6TxTmvhIymuAMDiIXqPz6R(SantHIYMoZuU9wCV9QLP6qeJHsZSdrezQPMAkmsD9E79iNVowmcNo659eae8aK4Gyl4Z72AlRLG(5DBbA8Xwooh3ANVdrY8FrCHCa6LP6qey4iGHrfxIQhJb6wmcTrzM(eTGPTdYaTEzQoeXyO0m9vFwGwSaC27roVBLbrJp2YX5ih5iNhka5rQtoU1o)eaDioVgL0ziRtykhykixFOYuqBjvmLgwCYuEWVm1JtMYd(1IrWuCTiQiZ)cykRWuCEDaMasg)5ZcEci5TAU39Zdg)z8FIVEaMIFibdITGhmvzzQbseiadITGhqAMI)iNHGPkyMAgDMAqwWpZupozQXJotvz5HmfpdPoVM)AFQoyCCoY59qacibkhxNGnNhQyPSbGpLziEYtT6wc63Kh5i3b

1 Like

Yes this is feeling alot better with Misery talent and alot more shadow apparaturies. 1.1k M5 with ilvl 83 i say its pretty good. I had another spriest on my group too and used AoE mind seer + searing spam with mind blast talent spam and he did 1.4k also he was higher ilvl. gotta see how this goes with better gear :slight_smile: got high hopes.

Sorry, but still Ozy’s macro better for me :slight_smile:

Hi , can u guys please help my whith this macro ?
I dont know why all the time change my Mind Fly to Smite ???
I put in “imsystem” edited sequence
/use Void Bolt
/castsequence [nochanneling,exists,notalent:1/3,notalent:3/2] reset=target Shadow Word: Death, Mind Flay, Vampiric Touch, Mind Flay; [nochanneling,exists,talent:1/3] reset=target Shadow Word: Death, Mind Flay, Vampiric Touch, Vampiric Touch, Mind Flay; [nochanneling,exists,notalent:1/3] reset=target Shadow Word: Death, Mind Flay, Vampiric Touch, Mind Flay
/castsequence [nochanneling,exists,notalent:3/2] reset=target Mind Blast, Shadow Word: Pain
/cast [nochanneling,combat,exists,talent:6/1] Damnation; [nochanneling,combat,exists,talent:6/3] Void Torrent

I save, close the window and get this:

/use Void Bolt
/castsequence [nochanneling,exists,notalent:1/3,notalent:3/2] reset=target Shadow Word: Death, Smite, Vampiric Touch, Smite; [nochanneling,exists,talent:1/3] reset=target Shadow Word: Death, Smite, Vampiric Touch, Vampiric Touch, Smite; [nochanneling,exists,notalent:1/3] reset=target Shadow Word: Death, Smite, Vampiric Touch, Smite

Smite instead for Mind Fly.

This happens with the original macro too.
Thanks i advance for any help.

Mind flay replaces smite at a certain level. So that’s normal and won’t effect the macro

how do you stop mind flay from constantly clipping halfway thru the chan. without just letting go of macro?

I assume your talking about my edit as lutechis should never clip mine flay. My edit should only clip mine flay to cast void bold while you are in void form.

i wish that was the case for me . it cast and clips 2 times halfway thru and then the 3rd time it runs its full chan. unfortunately , lutechis tends to cast VT repeatedly until i either switch targets or step in any one direction to reset the macro.

@Ehrenlos are you max level?

hi lutechi

Iv been using your macro with no problems until today, i updated GS and now im getting lots of lua errors
any idea how to fix? :slight_smile: