/castsequence [nochanneling] reset=0.3 1,2,3,4,Blackout Kick

/castsequence [nochanneling] reset=0.3 1,2,3,Jab

/castsequence [nochanneling] reset=0.3 1,2,Rising Sun Kick

/castsequence [nochanneling] reset=0.3 1,Chi Wave

/cast [nochanneling] Fists of Fury

/cast [nochanneling] Tigereye Brew

/cast [nochanneling] Energizing Brew

/startattack

That is the macro that i use but for some reason Tigers palm will NOT fire no matter what i try

I’ve noticed people who use 123456 have issues in their delay macros. Try using the zero technique. From the code the macro looks right, I’ll try testing it tomorrow when I get on.

Hello Naergoth, usually priority macros do not work past 5. You would have to rearrange the numbers a bit like this.

#showtooltip Jab
/castsequence [nochanneling] reset=0.3 1,2,3,4,5,Fists of Fury
/castsequence [nochanneling] reset=0.3 1,2,3,4,Tiger Palm
/castsequence [nochanneling] reset=0.3 1,2,3,Blackout Kick
/castsequence [nochanneling] reset=0.3 1,2,Jab
/castsequence [nochanneling] reset=0.3 1,Rising Sun Kick
/castsequence [nochanneling] reset=0.3 Chi Wave
/cast [nochanneling] Fists of Fury
/cast [nochanneling] Tigereye Brew
/cast [nochanneling] Energizing Brew
/startattack

I’m not on the game at this moment but I think it should work. If for some reason still does not work change Chi Wave reset timer to something like 1 or 5 and try again.

changing the Chi Wave to 1 gets it to fire off Tiger Paw, Thank You now i just gotta figure out how to get this thing to break 50k dps at ilvl 488

Easy – Eliminate Fists of Fury from it. It doesn’t work on bosses and it’s a channel spell meaning you can’t use your other abilities. I tend to use it only in AoE situations / trash

The Windwalker Monk DPS priority involves building and spending Chi. First, you only want to use Chi builders when you have <= 3 Chi. If you have >= 4 Chi, use a Chi spender first before building more Chi. To build Chi, use Expel Harm when not at full health and then use Jab as your go-to Chi builder.

The two most important uses for Chi are to cast Rising Sun Kick on cooldown and maintain the Tiger Power buff applied by Tiger Palm. Use Fists of Fury when you are at low Energy (<= 30) and only when Tiger Power will not drop. Watch for procs from Combo Breaker procs and use them on Blackout Kick and Tiger Palm. Finally, use Blackout Kick to dump excess Chi.

Using the above macro would Tigers paw be the Highest priority spell or lowest im not entirely sure how this all works yet.

Blackout Kick should have the highest priority. Tiger Palm is good but mostly for the buff you give yourself.