Macro without BC/Avatar

I am currently using the HP macro and it is working great! On the start I am bursting at 1.9 mil and sometimes higher. Then it is pretty steady 500k+ on average.

Is there a macro without the Battle Cry and Avatar though? I love using it as the starter but during the longer heroic fights I want them to line up at certain times versus using them once the cd’s are up.

Wish I could get Draught of Souls to work in too on the starter.

Thanks,

P-nut

would love this too

Your welcome :smiley:
Only fires off once every combat activation if its avaliable.
I see i have Odyns fury in there, if you want it out, just delete the line

Sequences['BladeFuryBuilder'] = {
-- This Sequence was exported from GSE 2.0.14.
  Author="Blademïst@Twilight's Hammer",
  SpecID=72,
  Talents = "?,?,?,?,?,?,?",
  Help = "Talents: 2332333",
  Default=1,
  Icon='INV_MISC_QUESTIONMARK',
  MacroVersions = {
    [1] = {
      StepFunction = [[Sequential]],
      KeyPress={
        "/cast [combat] Blood Fury",
        "/targetenemy [noharm][dead]",
      },
      PreMacro={
        "/cast Battle Cry",
        "/cast Avatar",
      },
        "/castsequence Bloodthirst, Raging Blow, Furious Slash",
      PostMacro={
      },
      KeyRelease={
        "/cast Odyn's Fury",
      },
    },
  },
}

cheers man

Sequences['BladeFuryBuilder'] = {
-- This Sequence was exported from GSE 2.0.14.
  Author="Blademïst@Twilight's Hammer",
  SpecID=72,
  Talents = "?,?,?,?,?,?,?",
  Help = "Talents: 2332333",
  Default=1,
  Icon='INV_MISC_QUESTIONMARK',
  MacroVersions = {
    [1] = {
      Trinket1=false,
      Trinket2=false,
      Head=false,
      Neck=false,
      Belt=false,
      Ring1=false,
      Ring2=false,
      StepFunction = "Priority",
      KeyPress={
        "/cast [combat] Blood Fury",
        "/targetenemy [noharm][dead]",
      },
      PreMacro={
        "/cast Battle Cry",
        "/cast Avatar",
        "/use 13",
        "/use 14",
      },
        "/castsequence Bloodthirst, Raging Blow, Furious Slash",
      PostMacro={
      },
      KeyRelease={
        "/cast Odyn's Fury",
      },
    },
  },
}

Try this, i wasnt sure what Draught of Souls was, but now that i know you can try this one, i dont have usable trinkets so cant test at the moment. Dont play Warrior either :smiley:

The first macro works, but still uses Battle Cry once the CD is up.

The 2nd macro uses the trinket to late. I need to rampage,avatar,battle cry and then use the Draught of Souls trinket. With them combined it does over 600k per .25 of a second for 3 seconds. Without them on it own it only does 178k per .25 of a second.

That is why I want them all to go at once. The macro uses the CD’s but does the trinket several seconds after they wear off.

Thanks for trying though. Guess I will just have to do this manual as i have been.

Well, your Battle cry fires off cause its still in your spender macros :smiley:
You need to take em out of the spender and AOE macro if you only want it to go off at the start of your builder. Then its all good, i think. Not sure about the trinket though. Ill see if i can check it

Ok, ive done some testing, the trinket fires off the second i start, but it doesnt seem like the Pre-macro works with trinkets as it keeps firing the trinket on cd. Maybe Timoty can help with some more answers.
Avatar and Battle Cry should work though, i have tested it

to have something fire off once per combat stage. put a line in the “key press” section like this:

“/castsequence reset=combat “spell you want to cast, i.e. Battle Cry”, null”,

The Trinket will have to be either all or nothing. You will need to either control it manually or deal with it casting on CD

ahhhh! Thanks, I had removed it from my AOE but not the spender <—doh

Currently I have been running with Darkramz’s ST macro and I removed Furious Slash—wow nice dps. I noticed in sims and testing I was averaging about 10% in using it and it needed to be more in the 3% or less range. I use it separate if nothing is going off. It helped my parses right away.

I have been messing with the MS from my Logitech G13- seems like 75MS has worked decent for me.

Just a Note - the /use 13 and /use 14 lines are ignored and overridden by the Trinket1=false and Trinket2=false lines. If you want to use these two the Trinket1 and Trinket2 need to be true to explicitly use them or nil to default to your global setting.

Actually quite a easy fix tbh. Should have posted in the original thread cause I am subscribed to that one to know when ppl post to be able to asnwer questions.

Just do the following to the ones you want to group no matter what the code is just add the [mod] tag to it

"/cast [mod] Battle Cry",
"/cast [mod] Avatar",

That way it will only fire off when you press and hold either “Alt, Ctrl, Shift” BUT do note that only those will then work until the button is released

I just removed them from the macor and put them on there own button

How do I pass these macros to my addon, the mymacro folder is not working on this new gse update?

You copy the macro
Go in game and type /gs
Hit he Import button to bring up Import window
Go Paste
Hit Import button
Close
Select the macro from the list and go Create Icon
Drag Icon to action bar.

Thank you! This is the best addon I’ve ever seen! Keep it up! Congratulations