Macro won't autostart?

Every time I attack I have to use something not in the macro to get the attack started. I can hit the macro button until I die and it won’t fire. Once I start the attack it fires right up.

I just switched to GSE so not sure if I did something wrong. I tried putting a /startattack but it dumps it when I save. Apparently it is supposed to do it automatically.

Sequences['DB_havocsingle2'] = {
author="Hills",
specID=577,
version=2,
source = "Local",
helpTxt = "Talents: 1332212,",
icon='INV_MISC_QUESTIONMARK',
lang="enUS",
PreMacro=[[
/targetenemy [noharm][dead]
]],
"/cast [combat,nochanneling] Demon's Bite",
"/cast [combat,nochanneling] Throw Glaive",
"/castsequence [combat,nochanneling] Demon's Bite, Fel Eruption",
"/cast [combat,nochanneling] Fury of the Illidari",
"/castsequence [combat,nochanneling] Demon's Bite, Demon's Bite, Chaos Strike, Demon's Bite, Demon's Bite, Felblade",
"/castsequence [combat,nochanneling] Demon's Bite, Demon's Bite, Chaos Strike, Demon's Bite, Demon's Bite, Blade Dance",
"/cast [combat,nochanneling] Throw Glaive",
"/castsequence [combat,nochanneling] Demon's Bite, Demon's Bite, Eye Beam",
"/castsequence [combat,nochanneling] Demon's Bite, Demon's Bite, Blade Dance",
PostMacro=[[
/castsequence [combat,nochanneling] Demon's Bite, Demon's Bite, Chaos Nova
/castsequence [combat,nochanneling] Demon's Bite, Demon's Bite, Chaos Blades
]],
}

Hi Ed,

Check your global options. (Interface | Addons | GS-E will be at the bottom of the list). Im at work so cant remember the exact setting but there is one about target hopping protection.

I will look into why Startattack is being dropped.

I tried that and it wasn’t checked. I checked the box and still nothing. I unchecked it again. Sometimes it works and others it doesn’t. Really weird… Like it gets to a point in the macro and just gets lost when you start a new attack. Sucks when you are fighting a mob and you just stand there while I am banging at the keys. I have to hit something else to get it going again like throw glaive or something.

What are you using to button mash?

My fingers? I don’t understand the question. I have the macro set to keys 1 and 2 so I can alternate fingers in a fight.