Major38 FD macro for lvl 70 druid Updated 06/26/23

@arnold-newton What you changed up in the incoming update the last one I’m still using it’s great just took out the bites in the aoe one and manually did them on procs so look forward to trying this bro

1 Like

its now updated and ya i can understand taking out the bires and doing them manually .
and i am glad you are injoying my macro

@arnold-newton yeah man loving it not had chance to try out this updated version tho what is it you changed ?

will there be an update to 10.1 ? it’s a really cool macro

guten tag ich habe mir das Marko geholt und meine frage ist muss ich da für die WeakAuras auch benutzen oder geht das auch ohne WeakAuras ???

danke für die anworten

1. List item

where do you get the talent points from yours are out of date?

Wowhead, icy Veins, skill capped, method

1 Like

Sorry for the long delay as i been playing and working on other things. I will be doing a updated Macro soon. I am currently just finishing up last bit of testing befor posting it

1 Like

thats cool thx for your works and time :slight_smile:
regards

1 Like

just updated Macro to night enjoy

2 Likes

amazing macro thank you

tab 1 and tab 1? uhh

Any specific talent builds you planned to use with these?

sorry to say but M+ macro is just locking up on me running at 50ms, what can i do to fix?

run it slower maybe?

actualy i fixed it by removeing barkskin from the macro, actualy works amazingly now, sometimes regrowth locks it up to but not to bad

The only thing i would say can be better is trying to add in more frequent Fercous Bites, it skips quite afew on GCD when running, otherwise amazing

just checking how is this macro still holding up for everyone

Macro still works good so far

1 Like

That’s not entirely true, the set bonuses are Feral Frenzy and that’s included in Template 2 but something doesn’t work