Max DPS Breath Build

hello, i need some help. every time i do the Alt + macro to fire the BoS macro it brings up my class hall report page. i dont know what is causing it but i cant seem to find a solution.

2Kevin Lex Nguyen: go to Keybinding WOWs, for any command press new command “alt+[your macros key]”, after return old key for your command, and enjoy your macros

ill try that when i get back home!

[quote quote=47195]hello, i need some help. every time i do the Alt + macro to fire the BoS macro it brings up my class hall report page. i dont know what is causing it but i cant seem to find a solution.
[/quote]
Im suddenly having the same issue. I read what you said to do…

[quote quote=47258]2Kevin Lex Nguyen: go to Keybinding WOWs, for any command press new command “alt+[your macros key]”, after return old key for your command, and enjoy your macros
[/quote]
I guess I need a easier to understand explanation of how to fix this. I changed nothing I have no Keybind set to open this function. So I’m at a loss. Open to help and suggestions. I have even moved the macro to a different key and it still opens the order hall report.

I also get the follower report window up by using this macro.

Can you fix it ?

I first installed it, and did 5-6 bosses in NH HC, when i got out i restarted PC and started on some WQ’
s then this error started coming.

Pretty much makes it unusable

[quote quote=47258]2Kevin Lex Nguyen: go to Keybinding WOWs, for any command press new command “alt+[your macros key]”, after return old key for your command, and enjoy your macros
[/quote]

This doesn’t make any sense at all, can you please try and re-type it ?

TL;DR version: The problem isn’t with the macro. It’s a keybind issue somewhere on your device that you’re going to have to find.

Actually, it does make sense. The problem you are having is a keybinding issue, not an issue with the macro itself. I don’t know what recently changed with Blizzard, but my keybinds were messed up on my mage too. What Arti is saying is:

Open up your game menu, and go to Keybinds.
Whichever key you have your macro set as (let’s use key 2, for example), go through the list and check for anything that is set to your key with the modifier. (Alt+2)
Change that keybind to whatever you want as long as it doesn’t interfere with the macro keys. You can also remove that keybind all together if you would rather open the follower report manually.

I don’t know if you use this macro on any type of gaming device (keyboard, mouse, gamepad, etc), but there might also be an issue there. My mage refused to cast Blizzard because somewhere during the upgrade for my gaming software, it changed my mouse keys to 123 instead of the NUM pad.

Didnt work for me.

I looked at keybindings, and unbinded EVERYTHING that had shift/ctrl/alt in them.

If you cant figure out the alt or control options may I suggest looking at several other BoS Macros posted by our members…we have some very good authors who supply great macros… I don’t like to post on someone else’s page suggesting they seek out another option… but sometimes it is the best answer… I for one do not like using alt or control commands due to <For Me> causes issues… John and I originally thought about using a two or even a three button macro back in the day when we knew we would be pushed into a breath build… and have posted these macros… the good thing is no alt or control commands… but it does require some micro management…you still should be hitting your howling blast separately when it procs for maximum dps…whether you use my macro… blue falcons macro… john mets macro… or any other macro with a BoS build…

For people having opening the Class Hall Interface using this macro, you probably have Horn of Winter not specced, just remove this from the macro or comment it out.