MM Hunter GS Macro

Hi Guys. This is my first post. Long time user of macros from here however. Thought I should give something back.

I am about ilvl 630 and this seems to produce the maximum consistent pve dps from all my testing:

Talents - 3,1,2,2,1,1,3
No pet obviously

Glyphs - not important

Yes, it is a mixup of various things I have seen in other macros which I have found to be effective:

Sequences[‘MKM’] = {
StepFunction = [[
limit = limit or 1
if step == limit then
limit = limit % #macros + 1
step = 1
else
step = step % #macros + 1
end
]],
PreMacro = [[
/targetenemy [noharm][dead]
]],
‘/cast Kill Shot’,
‘/cast Chimaera Shot’,
‘/cast Glaive Toss’,
‘/cast Dire Beast’,
‘/cast A Murder of Crows’,
‘/cast [nochanneling] Aimed Shot’,
‘/cast [nochanneling] !Aimed Shot’,
‘/cast [nochanneling] Steady Shot’,
PostMacro = [[
/startattack
/use [combat]13
/use [combat]14
]],
}

Good luck. If someone can improve it let me know.

nice i will give it a test thanks for the share

well not working good at all

you must be doing something wrong…

try putting your interface lag input up to the maximum and using at least 30 clicks per second

yeah 30ms i am using always but the dps is vary low i am 656 ilvl and the dps is around 18k -_-

yeah 30ms i am using always but the dps is vary low i am 656 ilvl and the dps is around 18k -_- if i play without macros i do somthing like 21k

Ok well you should always be able to do more dps without a macro than with a macro - that is because without a macro you can precisely use each ability in the best order at all times, which is impossible with any macro. In that respect 18k from a macro if your peak non-macro dps is 21k is not surprising. But to compare you would need to see if another macro can do more dps. Have you found one?

no i dont have find any other macro can do more than 18k

You are absolutely correct about all of this! However, I have played WOW for many years and recognize my limitations — one of which is spatial awareness, I get lost easily. I also find it mind-boggling when I see videos of super players in this and other games working the keyboard like a virtuoso pianist. That ain’t me! I really enjoy WOW and the challenges of dungeons and raids, and devices like macros and now GS enable me to focus on my surroundings and movements without being hobbled by constantly worrying about the perfectly correct rotation. For me, doing 17K with GS is the equivalent of doing 14K without it — lol!