MM Raiding [High Performance]

how is the dps of this macro? in raids?

Do you have misdirect on alt key or fire manually? I have seen it included in other macros, just curious why not yoursā€¦again, noob here so just asking :slight_smile:

New here - thanks all for the work on this site and the advice. Huge boon to us returning players!

On this particular macro, there must be something Iā€™m missing. my DPS on a training dummy is around 2k (195 ilvl). When i play my class manually, itā€™s around 3k. This macro is casting steady shot while aimed shot is up and available and I have 100 focus.

If i have this set to ā€œ1ā€ on my KB, I should just be mashing the ā€œ1ā€ key, right?

both single and aoe are the same single marco for some reason when u copy and paste both are single and im only getting 1.9k dps with a 195 ilvl ā€¦something is wrong

you are not getting kill shots on the dummy is part of it but im sure its something else too those numbers are way off. keep in mind that any @curser usually doesnt work when the mouse is on the dummy it needs to be at the dummys feet. to fix the full steady shots keep arcane shot on a separate button and fire some off when close to full

I havenā€™t tested this in raids. Sadly my gear isnā€™t good enough yet for raids. But from what my friends have told me if you manually bash it, the macro isnā€™t going to get you high on the DPS charts, but if you use AHK or some others at 80-100 ms then you can easily get top 5 if you have the Legendaries.

I donā€™t include it in the base macros. I have another macro that I change manually based on who Is the tank.

I think there might be some modifications to it, maybe delete one Steady Shot from the macro. I think I need to add another Arcane Shot to the macro. Iā€™m still working on it.

Type /gs click on the macro and click edit.

Where do you think itā€™s going wrong?

Kill Shots wonā€™t work on a dummy. No execute spells wonā€™t work on dummies.

As for cursor, @Mike_Lay is right, you need to put it at their feet.

thanks man. I liked your BM macro a lot and was about to switch over to MM for more dps

MM does a lot more DPS than BM currently. But that might change after new weapons from raiding.

Currently, MM is doing more thanks to the increased damage in Arcane Shot (Procs), and Kill Shot times. Kill Shot does about 50% more damage as MM than BM currently.

I havenā€™t had time to work more on my Hunter, been playing my Rogue right now. But I can have an update by the end of the weekend.

2 Likes

MM suffers some of the same problems as BM but not as much. Iā€™m still in the process of working and fixing this.

Hi mate love the macros but where would you put the extra AS? in a new /cast or follow on the other one?

More than likely it would have to be added to the current Arcane Shot line just add 2 more or would have to be implemented in another fashion.

yes they doā€¦thereā€™s procs that allow Kill Shots to be fired off at any timeā€¦not just below 20%

?? what are you referring to

Thatā€™s with the Venythr power I believe, it can proc Kill Shot whenever while itā€™s active.