MMA Deathknight UH DPS M+/Thorgast 14.01.21

Hey im new here and i have maybe a stupid question to your macro.
I watch on it and if there is an keypress with mod, i have to click the mod-key too and not only the 1 key for all others in the sequence or ?

Hi,

yes the macro runs as long as you press one of the mod keys and then this spell will be used. When used you can release the button and the macro continues.

When saying it should be run at 100ms, is that 100ms up/100ms down? or 100ms down/0ms up?

HI,
when we talk about 100 ms i mean one click every 100 milisecond, not sure what you mean with up and down.

1 Like

In Razor software., if set to 100ms. It will press for 100ms and release after 100ms. It gives a press time and a release time. Currently have it set to press at 100ms and release at 0ms.

Razer Synapse 3 Macro Settings - Lazy Macros / How To’s - WoW Lazy Macros

This one works Really good, the only think i would change is a bit of talents insted of going so hard on Singel target :slight_smile:

Hi, the talents are the best DPS output suggested by the class experts and all top DK in warcraftlogs are skilled that way.

Hello, so it’s be like or no? image

Hi thanks a lot for your macro, it looks great. Sorry for the stupid question but I’m new at UH DK class. I don’t understand what’s the différence from Single target on CD, and without CD. What CD should I take care?? THX.

HI, with CD means all the cooldowns will be used and NOCD means no cooldown is used. It is suitable if you have some targets that does not require any cooldowns.

1 Like

OK. that’s clear. I already use your Raid Macro, it’s insane! Thanks a lot.

1 Like

It’s another amazing macro, thank you for the great job.

1 Like

I think this should be OK.

Hi there @anon80944990 .

The macro Thats uses cooldowns works fine, But the other 2 are in a different language for some reason so i cant use them.

Is there any way to change it with in GSE?

Thanks

@anon80944990 I do apologise God knows why I plucked your name out.

1 Like

@mma hopefully I got right name this time lol.

Yeah as I said before is there any reason why 2 of the above macros are not in English? Just send weird that 1 is.

Thanks

That’s true, there’s 2 in german.

Hi dude, you got these version for english client?

Hi, that translation issue is sadly not new and i have no solution for this. Maybe @TimothyLuke could have a look again.